Cloud 9 Professional Cleaning Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

Cloud 9 provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, window washing services, and house cleaning and housekeeping services. We have been an Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited company and have maintained our Angie's List Super Service Awards.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (126)window cleaning (22)upholstery cleaning (14)air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (2)house cleaning (60)floor cleaning (11)hardwood floors (4)oriental rug cleaning (1)window replacement (1)

02/04/2021

Savannah L.

Appreciate Cloud9s quick response on an urgent matter. We had an awful smell coming from our ducts, and Uriel not only took the time to listen, but ***** the situation going on in our home. He thoroughly checked our attic and then checked the crawl space. He discovered water in our ducts and took pictures. He gave great advice, and suggested steps to get it resolved. Even though he was unable to fix our issue, he provided great customer service, and will be earning our future business. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Inspect Air Ducts

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/01/2021

Steve W.

Above and beyond the call of service! Jeremy was the initial contact and was VERY helpful and followed up with email. Was scheduled within just a few days. Had ducts and dryer vent done. There were some unexpected issues that took the tech, Uriel, much longer than planned on the dryer vent. He had to use 3 different ways to completely finish the job. They supported their original quote and all was done really well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Uriel was totally professional and helpful!

Description of Work
Dryer vent and heat ducts

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

11/25/2020

P T.

I was extremely happy for how the carpets turned out. Jeremy did an excellent job & the carpets are beautiful.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/02/2020

Gayle M.

It went great. They were on time. They put protective covers over their shoes to protect my floors from dirt being tract in which I appreciated. Mask were worn at all times. They also let me know to look over the finished product to see if I was satisfied or had any questions. It never felt like they were rushing to leave to the next job. Excellent experience, price was reasonable. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning - Large Sectional

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

08/03/2020

STACIE S.

He did fabulous! They were here the day after we called. We would recommend them and use it again! We were on cloud 9 after they left! A+ No harsh chemicals. Very clean.

Description of Work
They did fabulous! Meticulous! He wore gloves and masks. He was thorough in the explanation and the process. Gave us advice on how to handle the stains. He worked efficiently. The carpets were basically dry an hour after he left!

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

04/30/2020

JOHN M.

He was pleasant and cleaned up after himself. He was very thorough, we even hired him for another job.

Description of Work
He came cleaning air ducts. We have a new old and the construction workers left debris and etc.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Colleen B.

Cloud 9 was very professional, knowledgeable and kind in every way. They did an exceptional job cleaning my very dirty carpets that I have put off for a while and didn't expect to come back to life as well as they were able to get them, especially my staircase. The windows and screens were great and I even after a week of rain, they still like I live in a happy fishbowl. David was very happy, comfortable and professional to have in my home. We will absolutely have them back again.

Description of Work
All carpets, windows and dryer vents were cleaned in my home.

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We hope to see you guys again soon, in person. Stay well!

Deborah A.

Very well. They were professional and did an awesome job!!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! Stay well!

Pam S.

Super the technicians were curious, thorough, and kind. They did a fantastic job of cleaning in a very timely matter. Cloud9 made it easy to schedule an appointment and were very accommodating.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and couch upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! Stay well!

03/02/2020

Amy B.

Excellent! They were very thorough. I have very old carpet that is light and has lots of stains. I was very impressed with how much better it looked when they were finished and my kids loved that the house smelled like oranges. I also had my windows cleaned. They look amazing! I can't believe how much better it looks and feels to be able to see outside so clearly. The workers were considerate and on time. I would definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Thank you for your kind review [Member Name Removed]. We hope you and your family are well!

02/29/2020

Francesca G.

Fantastic! ON time! The young men doing the work were professional and pleasant! Super clean and my dog that doesn't like many people LOVED them. I would recommend them to anyone and hopefully they add more services soon . Great job! 5 stars! 10/10

Description of Work
windows cleaning and drier vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! We hope you and your family are well!

02/10/2020

Bradley R.

Went great - my first contact was by Phone where Jeremy provided me with a detailed estimate of services needed to remove the residue on the carpet. I scheduled an appointment and Uriel showed up on time, and worked diligently to resolve the issue- Great customer skills and would recommend

Description of Work
cleaning carpet and removing adhesive residue left over from product

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

02/08/2020

Steven C.

cloud nine did a exceptional job, Uriel was very informative and took the time to answer all my questions, he went over and above to make sure my ducts were cleaned as they were never done for 50 years. we are very satisfied with his job.

Description of Work
cleaning and sanitizing duct work

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

10/28/2019

Joan B.

Very well. My windows shined when he was through. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Windows washed

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/24/2019

Yujing D.

They get work done perfectly, and price is very fair

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

04/24/2019

JOHN T.

We wish we'd known about Cloud 9 a long time ago. The work was efficient, of fine quality, and at a fair price. Everyone was professional and easygoing.

Description of Work
carpeting in rooms, hallway, stairs

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

05/13/2018

Katherine B.

Cloud 9 did a great job cleaning the carpets in my condo. They got out spots even other carpet cleaners hadn't, they were on-time, professional, and competitively priced. I'll definitely hire them again next time.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2018

09/18/2017

Ron K.

The crew was polite, timely, professional. i was satisfied with the job and will use the company again

Description of Work
I needed carpet cleaning in 4 rooms

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

07/24/2017

Susan V.

Great. I plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Inside and outside windows and screens. Also had them clean carpet and area rugs.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

06/06/2017

KEVIN H.

The carpets were dry in just three hours. Everything looks great and the house smells wonderful!

Description of Work
They cleaned my bedroom carpets and washed my windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

04/06/2017

Siu E.

I scheduled the services with the provider for today. I called him before the appointment to request a reschedule since it was raining. The service provider told me he would not reschedule and that I was being dishonest. Then he told me that he would not do work for me. He was extremely rude to me on the phone. I spoke with Jeremy.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from Angie's List for window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

I spoke with this customer the day before the appointment to confirm when she indicated that the technicians would need to call her to give her the price because she might not be there. I explained that she would need to be there for us to complete the service and eventually she agreed that she would be there, so we confirmed the appointment. A few hours before the appointment, she called and asked to reschedule because of rain. When I explained that we wash windows year round and that cleaned windows don't get spots from rain, she then explained that she wouldn't be there. At this point, I felt like this customer wasn't being honest with me about her intentions to be home at the time of the appointment either on the confirmation call or on our current call, so I expressed to her that I didn't feel confident that she was being honest with us and decided to cancel any upcoming or potential business with her.

10/17/2016

Tamotsu T.

Very well. We decide to use their monthly service.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Category house cleaning