Bull Mountain Heating AC & Insulation

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

Bull Mountain Heating, AC & Insulation is a family owned and operated, full service home performance company working to help clients become more energy efficient. We install, service and maintenance heating and cooling systems of all kinds, makes and models. For residential homes we also have a full insulation division that installs wall, crawlspace and attic materials....

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needs.

HVAC Minstries

Where comfort and cleanliness is our excellence providing DIVINE AIR!!! Whether you need a maintenance check or an emergency repair, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We strive to exceed your expectations by ensuring that each of our clients receives individualized service.

06/30/2021

Truly excellent. Installation of Lennox AC unit. And humidifier. We joined their service club for twice annual maintenance visit. They are very with it. They know your system when you call, and as a service member, you get quick response service. They confirm appointments by text, text you when they are coming and about to arrive. And you cab track the driver. Always knowledgeable service pros when on site with clear explanations of what happened. Pricing seems very good too. I wish all vendors were like this. 5 stars for sure.

Description of Work
Install and service HVAC

01/25/2021

They very good and professional. Their charges are reasonable. On time company.

Description of Work
HVAC

08/20/2019

David and Jack did a great job replacing two bulky vents in our basement. We were looking to scale them down in size and push one toward the wall to downsize the soffits as part of our basement remodel. They also added a heating vent in one room where we had not previously had one. Overall, it looks so much better and is exactly what we had hoped to achieve. They worked quickly and were polite and courteous. The price also seemed very fair and was significantly less than the other bid we received from a smaller company. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Duct replacement and installation of new heating vent

05/31/2019

They been a great company. They let me know that I am due for kind of tune up and inspection, They are very prompt and I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
They did cleaning and inspection of my heating.

03/04/2019

Bull Mountain Heating AC & Insulation replaced our entire duct system and fixed the very uneven heating within our house. When our bedrooms were 70 degrees, the family room was ~60 degrees (unless we used a space heater), and the finished basement was ~50 degrees. We had a few different companies come out to our house, each of which recommended a different solution. The other companies weren’t sure what was causing the issue. They recommended band aid fixes that “might” help. Bull Mountain took measurements, did some calculations, and determined the cause of the problem. For a little more than the cost of the “band aid” fixes, they proposed a solution to fix the problem. It required replacing the entire duct system, replacing vents, and added a return register. In addition, the area in our house they had to work within was very tight and challenging. After 2 full days of working in very small crawl space and small attic we tested the new system. Our entire house is now evenly heated. They were professional, clean up afterwards, and followed-up to make sure everything was working well. I will recommend them to anyone who asks and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced our entire duct system and fixed the very uneven heating within our house

09/17/2018

I have had Bull Mt. service our furnace as part of a twice yearly scheduled maintenance program. The technician found problems with the AC during the spring visit, so we decided to replace the unit. As part of the job, the crew also installed some improvements to the furnace. They even finished ahead of schedule! This is a family business that exhibits professionalism and excellent service in every way!

Description of Work
replacement of air conditioning unit, regular maintenance

08/20/2018

great- on time arrival, clean service

Description of Work
AC service

07/28/2018

These guys went above and beyond! They charge a fair price and are very responsive and very courteous. I would hire them again and will in the future when I get a new HVAC system! I can't say enough great things about them!

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

07/08/2018

I wrote on a holiday. Early the next morning I received an email with specific bid amounts depending on what would be done. The technician, Wendel, came out that afternoon. He was prompt, courteous, he put booties on to come in the house. He assessed the situation and explained to me that there was actually nothing wrong with my system. The problem was air flow circulation, partly because of the structure of my house and where the refrigerant coils are. He explained exactly what I needed to do. He did not perform any unnecessary work. He charged $79 for this consultation, which is exactly what the owner said would be the initial visit fee. I am very happy with them and the next time I have a furnace or a/c problem I am calling them! Thank you!

Description of Work
Needed assessment of A/C which was not cooling properly

05/11/2018

Great service start to finish. Very impressed with how swift the repairs went - from first contact, diagnostics, ordering parts, and final repairs was a matter of days. I feel like they went over and above to make sure the furnace was functioning properly, which I appreciate. Really happy with the service.

Description of Work
My high efficiency furnace was leaking and needed both a new condensation hose and to clean out the drain system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace, Heat Pump & Air Conditioning -Install, & Repair. Water Heaters, Insulation, & Weatherization.

High Voltage Electrical