Armored Restoration, LLC

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. In addition to be a certified appraisal company, we specialize in a variety of home improvement projects to include concrete work, carpentry work, and major home repair jobs. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!...

Projects

Mold Remediation project
Mold Remediation

mold removal

202097006

NW SURFACE CLEANER INC

We've specialized in cleaning, treating and repairing roofs and decks since 1983 by using only the best environment friendly products! Our services provide tremendous value to your home as well as enhance its curb appeal at an affordable price. Our superior knowledge, expertise and competitive prices are unmatched. We look forward to assisting you!

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
C & G Painting

I am a licensed Interior and Exterior painter. I have been in business for nearly 3 years. We use the highest quality products and offer daily clean ups. My crew and I are available to help with your painting needs.

Offers by C & G Painting on Angi

12/10/2020

alyssa D.

Fantastic! Chris was quick and thorough! He did a great job and was very professional. I would recommend Armored Restoration to others.

Description of Work
remediation

12/09/2020

Emma N.

I am very happy with the work that was done. Everyone I had contact with was professional and courteous. The job was finished quickly and the crew was very clean. I highly recommend Armored Restoration and will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

11/23/2020

Marsha M.

Chris was on time, very pleasant, and went right to work in the shower. I am very satisfied with his work. I would hire Armored Restorations again without a doubt.

Description of Work
Mold in bathroom

Kevin N.

Professional and friendly team. Work performed as described and quoted on schedule.

Description of Work
N/A

Category mold removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to work with you!

Mark E.

Beyond excellent. Communication, response times, and pricing all exceeded expectations

Description of Work
Mold removal from attic

Category mold removal

We are not the cheapest, but our quality work is 100% worth it. Customer service is also a very big part of our work to make sure you are happy and the job is done correctly!

Katie S.

Never received a bid for the project. After a week, I emailed and asked for them to send the bid - and still didn’t get it. I hired another company.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning/ moss removal

11/03/2020

Morgan R.

I had a great experience with Armored Restoration. Kevin came out and did the estimate and Chris sprayed. They both came in a timely manner and they were so helpful and pleasant! I would refer them over and over again!!

Description of Work
Mold in bathroom

Category mold removal

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to see that you were please with our work. If you need anything else, we are just a call away.

10/29/2020

Jim S.

It went great. I love Angies list. Brandi from Armored Restoration contacted me immediately and we went through the details and she had the crew come out and figured out my water problems. They had to work in the worst conditions where other companies didnt even wanna touch it or even call me back. It was a lengthy process to get everything back to new but was to be expected with how long everything was wet and damaged. At first I was mad cause I had to pay so much to fix everything that was wrong. But now after its fixed I dont have any respiratory problems or allergies or running nose and headaches. I had no clue how bad the mold was affecting my life. Glad I waited to post a review. Thanks for saving me!!

Description of Work
Water removal and mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

[Member Name Removed]! So great to hear that you were pleased with our work! Always here to help when needed. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

10/12/2020

Jan B.

The service was wonderful. They were polite and did their job really good. They were on time and did their job much faster than I thought.

Description of Work
Repair mold bury in my room.

Category mold removal

Residential and commercial. Mold Remediation, Water Damage, Ventilation Repair, Fan Hose/Roof Vent Replacement, Sheetrock Repair/Replacement, and Financing. NEW! We are now offering online booking!! https://book.housecallpro.com/book/Armored-Restoration/9d27ccb7e2d446a1a7bfb14ef19ed00c

We do not specialize in Carpet Cleaning services -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check