ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2006

Anderson & Case Remodeling Inc has been in business since 1996. We provide professional skilled crews that specialize in all facets of Remodeling. We pride ourselves in detailed projects and work with our clients from start to finish to ensure the highest quality of service....

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi

06/16/2018

Fine until the front deck had a problem. Six of the pickets are now damaged. Guy Anderson promised in early May to send a worker over to make the "easy" repair. We have seen no repair person. Anderson is not returning phone calls or text messages. There have been a minimum of five attempts by my husband and me.

Description of Work
Roof replaced, foundation work, garage floor, steps on side of house, driveway replaced, new front Trex deck, electric, paint, and drywall in two interior rooms.

Category contractors,decks,remodeling,interior painters

10/14/2015

We couldn't be happier! We had met with a few contractors already, and thought we really didn't need to meet with another. But we're so glad we did! Guy came with a strong recommendation from a friend. I called him to see if he would have a chance to give us a bid when the design plans were complete, and asked if he could provide references. He asked if he could drop by with the references and see...

Description of Work
Added an additional 285 square feet to our living and dining area, created a covered patio and storage room below.

Category contractors

08/25/2011

They were very professional, but were expensive. They were punctual and explained everything in detail. I will contact them in future.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Anderson & Case Remodeling Inc. to replace 3 windows, end of June, 2011.

Category contractors,replacement windows

12/09/2010

In all cases Guy was great to work with. He calls if there is a reason his crew will be running late, etc. but is generally there when he says he will be. Very good communication! The job is done exactly as we requested. If we had any issues he personally came to check it out and make sure things were corrected. In the case of the window repair, I noticed the caulking wasn't perfect in a small are...

Description of Work
Install attic fan. Including wiring. In Dec. 2005 (approx) add door to rec. room. Including extending landing to meet code, sheet rock, molding, carpeting and painting. In August 2010 (approx) fix siding around window.

Category contractors,remodeling

06/30/2009

Guy Anderson contacted me to schedule the work. He was punctual and gave me a good time estimate for how long the job would take. The work to be done included replacing windows in an enclosed sun porch that runs across the entire length of the back of the house, and gutters on the back porch. The sun porch floors are uneven and the old windows, which were the original windows in the house, were sl...

Description of Work
I am renting a Victorian house built in 1894. The sun porch had the original windows which were rotting/falling away from the frame of the house. The owners contracted Anderson & Case to repair the windows and also the gutters on the back porch. In addition, the back porch needed shoring up as it was sinking on one side. **Please note that I am the renter and therefore did not have access to the amount spent on the job.

Category contractors,gutter repair,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/31/2008

Guy Anderson started the remodel in July and within 5 weeks had the entire kitchen tore down to the studs and rebuilt and finished including appliances. He is the absolute most honest contractor I have dealt with. I felt completely at ease leaving out doors unlocked and having him there and knowing everything was going to be taken care of. He was very thorough in all stages of the project and let ...

Description of Work
Completely remodeled our kitchen, repaired a lot of dry rot, and fixed front porch steps and the decking and railing to porch as well.

Category contractors,decks,remodeling,deck cleaning,home remodeling

10/21/2006

Description of Work
I am looking to replace 6 of my windows, turn the 7th window into a patio door, and do some bathroom remodeling. Since I was working with Parr Lumber on the windows I asked them to recommend a contractor that could help me. Ron was suggested. I tried calling Ron several time; each time, I left a message and asked him to call me. I have never heard from Ron! I explained this to Parr Lumber and they seemed quite surprised. I requested other contacts of which another was provided, who might as well have not answered the phone as well.

Category replacement windows

I'M RESPONDING TO THIS REPORT BECAUSE I BELIEVE THERE MAY BE A MIX UP IN COMPANIES. I HAVE NEVER HAD A RON WORKING FOR MY COMPANY, NOR DO I RECEIVE REFERALS FROM PARR LUMBER AS I DO NOT DO ANY VOLUME OF BUSINESS WITH THEM OR HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEIR COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS AND HAVE MANY GREAT REFERENCES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE A REFERENCE LIST.

Full Service Remodeling Contractor. Individual consultation for customized projects; Room Additions, Carpentry, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installations, Fencing, Decks and Porches. We cater to your specific needs and offer Free consultations.