Affordable Pest Control LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2006

3930 South Shore Blvd.

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Family owned & operated by Matt Daley and Joe Daley....

11/23/2017

Mike K.

Second time using Affordable Pest Control. The owner actually shows up and does the work himself. The company does not push annual contracts--actually, the owner give all kinds of advises to cut costs. He took his time to do the work and explained in detail what he was doing. I will definitely work with this company again.

Description of Work
Pest control

07/05/2017

Fran C.

Took 2 applications, but it worked!

Description of Work
Ants removed from rental property

06/13/2016

Michael M.

We had the outside of our home sprayed for sugar ants & box elder bugs. It only took about 30min or so and they sprayed our kitchen area free of charge. We haven't seen any ants since!

Description of Work
Sugar ant extermination

05/05/2016

Sam L.

I called Affordable Pest Control in late March to come do our annual perimeter ant spray. Joe Daley suggested I wait until May. Well, on May 1st I started seeing some scout carpenter ants walking on the deck and then my neighbor called me to ask if I had seen any carpenter ants and what to do about the ones he had in his new home. I called Joe and he set a date to come to both our houses at the same time. He showed up exactly when he said he would and we discussed the job(s) and he got to work. He is extremely knowledgeable about ants and their behavior and what to use to control them around the house.

Description of Work
Performed annual home perimeter ant spray.

05/04/2016

Sam L.

Description of Work
Performed annual home perimeter ant spray.

04/26/2016

Karen G.

Affordable Pest Control always calls me back right away and they come out within a few days or sooner if needed. This time we needed more than our usual spraying around the house to prevent carpenter ants and other pests. We have a large house and yard and extra spraying was needed so there was an additional cost. We have been using Affordable Pest Control for over 20 years and have always received excellent service and advice. They provide quality work, their rates are reasonable and they are careful about the chemicals they use. I highly recommend Affordable Pest Control and we plan to continue to be loyal customers.

Description of Work
This time they came out and sprayed for carpenter ants, stink bugs, and spiders, and re-baited mouse traps they had previously provided to us.

01/15/2016

Angel C.

I like that this company is practically a neighbor, right down the street from us so I know he's battling the same issues we are at our heavily wooded home. The work was done quickly and it fully cleared up the problem in under a week. We saw significant results within a day though. The spray is 'warranty'd' for a certain amount of time (can't remember, but I think it is 3 months?)... but we saw absolutely no ants for about 13 months after the spray was done (when the heavy rains were back), and that's when the phone suggestions helped buy us at least another year of pest-free living. The owner, is very helpful and although I have called a few times since then (maybe once a year) to have them come re-spray, he has provided help over the phone and suggestions of products we could get from the hardware store that have helped greatly when we do see some ants have returned and it saves us from having them have to come out to do another full home spray. He obviously didn't have to do that because less trips out for them means less profit. But, it is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to keep using them again in the future. Very happy with them & their customer service is great!

Description of Work
Sprayed several areas of our home & exterior where we were having bad ant issues (entryways, window sills, pantry, kitchen walls).

09/11/2015

Diane L.

Matt came the day after I called. He took his time and did a thorough job. No problems, good experience.

Description of Work
Sprayed for box elder beetles

08/19/2015

Arnold K.

Joe is very professional and very knowledgeable. We've used him on other properties and always found his service to be excellent.

Description of Work
Spayed for small ants inside the unit and sprayed the exterior of the building for carpenter ants.

08/04/2015

Jon S.

Joe was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Joe provided suggestions on keeping the bugs at bay and prevent future problems. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
The owner, Joe, sprayed the exterior and interior for spiders, silverfish, etc.

TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angi
    BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

Super Service Award Winner! 10 years in a row. Residential, Commercial Pest Control,Carpenter Ants, Sugar Ants- OHA, Box Elder Beetles, Spiders, Stink Bugs,Yellow Jackets, Wasps, Mice, Rats and MORE.

Moles, Live Trapping, Dead Animal Removal