Discount Windows

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

"Hi! This is Vic and Lee, owners of Discount Windows. Please visit us in person or on the web at www.oregondiscountwindows.com. Give us the opportunity to tell you how we can REALLY save you time and money on all of your window, door, door hardware, and trim and molding needs. Yes! We offer overstock products that are BIG savings. REALLY BIG savings! We have the largest overstock selection in the Northwest! Yes! We deliver to just about anywhere! Yes, we install. We also work with many Oregon utility loan and rebate programs. Most of our windows are built right here in the Pacific Northwest. Let our family help yours save money and energy."...

Ace Home Services LLC

Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof.

Affinity Painting LLC

Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson.

Allgood Painting and Maintenance LLC

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Allgood Painting and Maintenance LLC on Angi

06/26/2018

We are completely satisfied with the company. They showed up on time, did a professional job, and left the place as clean as when they arrived. We live about 100 miles from their location. We got a bid from a local glass company at the same time, and their bid was almost exactly twice the bid from Discount Windows. After their original site visit to measure windows and to talk to us about what we ...

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our house

06/23/2015

Changed old door. Owner took time and came over and fix the lock himself. Appreciated

Description of Work
Change main door- Make sure to buy their locks.

02/10/2015

The price was reasonable. They stand behind their work. They are prompt. They keep informed.

Description of Work
I just replaced my front door and I used Discount Windows and doors. They started the process in May, it didn't get totally finished until September. It was a long haul. They kept me informed. The company that they were ordering the door from fold up.

Category doors

12/31/2014

They did not come on the arranged time, they dropped the heavy window on a wood floor damaging the finish, and they installed it without replacig the rotten outside sill which was part of the bid.They did come back after a week and made that good, but they seemed to lack professional ism : sending only two inadequate workers to install a very heavy item,and not performing the job as bid without lo...

Description of Work
Installed 5ftx6ft ^window.

06/16/2014

The workers did a good job. Matched the original trim as best they could on a home built in 1942.

Description of Work
New thermal windows in upstairs apartment. There were two very large picture windows. Anderson-wood that were south facing. Needed replacing After 40 yrs. EWEB had a rebate for updating. Wish we would have replaced them sooner.

06/11/2014

We didn't use him. Nice Guy.

Description of Work
Did an estimate

06/10/2014

I talked first to a representative of this company (it seems to be a small local company, though it may be a franchise) at a Home Show, and gave them a try. Because I needed vinyl windows which were dark brown on the outside, they had to locate the correct brand. They did this quickly and were prompt with a quote. The cost was acceptable, so I didn't get other bids to compare. The owner/manager, I believe, did two of the jobs, and a 2-man crew did the latest. They were careful to remove their shoes in the house and took care of clean-up. They did an excellent job, were friendly and professional. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a large vinyl sliding window. Earlier, this company ordered and replaced a sliding patio door set and a smaller sliding window, at different times.

06/06/2014

They were prompt, and the pricing was pretty competitive compared to others. I had one or two more come out and they were more expensive, because they had to replace the entire window instead of just the glass that was affected. He was honest, and also on time. We haven't moved forward yet, but it was a good experience.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from them for replacing a window.

06/03/2014

Did a really good job, and helped me navigate the EWEB energy rebate. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed new windows.

05/28/2014

price bid was the best. We bought the dog door and gave to supplier, then they ordered the back door . The door was brougt to us all ready to go and the installation was timely and work area was cleaned..

Description of Work
replace a back door with a door that has a dog door.

Category window installer","door installer

Windows, doors & building supplies, skylights, window & door replacement(interior & exterior).

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available