Westside Drywall & Insulation

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2006

3.6

Additional address - PO Box 99, Hubbard, OR. Financing available. Additional e-mails - shirine@westsidedrywall.com, kamalsalem@mac.com. Additional contact name - Shirine Kernan. Family owned & operated....

R&P Roofing & Exteriors LLC

Since 2013, we have been specializing in asphalt shingle roofing installs, services, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We also offer services for fencing, siding, painting, landscaping, and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/30/2015

He's excellent. They're courteous, helpful. They were fair. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Westside Drywall.

CATEGORY insulation

04/02/2015

They were punctual and I like the guys that came out to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Westside Drywall & Insulation. we used the in out house and our daughter's house.

03/11/2014

Cory, showed up at my home at 10:30am and full 90 minutes before he was supposed to be here. I was not home. My husband told him he was ill and shouldn't be the one dealing with this and explained he didn't think they should be here until I was home, later in the day. Cory informed him he was there and wanted to just do the measurements now. My husband allowed him in and then called me. I called t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Westside Drywall & Insulation for an estimate on both drywall and insulation. The appointment window was scheduled for a window of noon & 1:00pm. I specifically told the scheduler I needed to be the one here for the appointment as my husband has significant health issues and can not deal with these types of issues right now. I further explained I could not be home until noon.

02/23/2014

They are horrible. They have no customer service. A potential client should NOT have to call four times for a company to perform their basic estimator duties only to still be ignored. How are they in business? They have no customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jan 27th I made an appointment to have a guy come out to give us a quote on 2/3. He never showed. No call. No nothing. I called that afternoon and told the lady on the phone that no one showed. She apologized and schedule for an estimator to come out on the 4th. He actually came. He looked at our drywall damage and said he'd get me a quote the next day. That never came. They ignored us. A week later I called and said we were still waiting for a quote. The nice receptionist transferred me to the man Cory who originally came for the quote (and didn't actually contact me again.) He never called me back.

02/17/2014

We removed a wall and therefore had a fairly complicated ceiling joining the new open-concept room, because the kitchen ceiling was flat and the living/dining room ceiling was textured (almost popcorn). They blended the two areas together making it look like it was always that way. They applied texture to the kitchen walls and even came back a second time since it ended up needing more texture aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hung new drywall and West Side Drywall applied tape, mud, and texture to kitchen walls and some of the ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall

Installing drywall & insulation including soundproofing, mold prevention, spray foam, duct sealing & air leak sealing.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available