Mr. Electric of Hillsboro

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

Established in 1994, Mr. Electric® is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. Code of Values Mr. Electric is now one of seven service brands owned by The Dwyer Group. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives. We live our Code of Values by ... Respect … treating others as we would like to be treated. … listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker. … responding in a timely fashion. … speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm. … acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective. Integrity … making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep. … communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned. … looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working. … operating in a responsible manner: "above the line." … communicating honestly and with purpose. … asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand. … never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her. Customer Focus … continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty. … making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation. Having Fun in the Process...

Peak Electric Group, LLC.

Electrical Contractor, offering both time and material service rates and bids for large projects.

On Electric

On Electric provides quality residential and commercial electrical services for the greater Portland metropolitan area. Since 2000, the highly trained and certified service professionals have impressed home and business owners with their integrity, expertise, and courtesy. Services span from simple to complex, using the latest Oregon electrical code standards to ensure optimal safety and precision for clients ranging from homeowners to large property management companies, from contractors to local business owners. Well-known franchise clientele includes Enterprise, Auto Zone, O’Reily Auto Parts, Olive Garden and Trader Vic’s. Whether the project involves renovating an entire apartment complex or simply fixing a switch for a condominium dweller, On Electric’s first priority is to build lasting professional relationships. On Electric is licensed, bonded and insured in the state of Oregon. Formerly known as: DeKorte Electric

NW Electrical Solutions, Corp

Excellent Electrical Services From a Highly Experienced Team. NW Electrical Solutions Corp is a family-owned company that has a team of technicians with more than 50 years of combined experience. We have worked on different electrical projects in high-end homes and commercial buildings.

04/12/2019

They did a good job with the work as far as I can tell. They were very responsive in terms of scheduling and making sure each stage got completed within a tight time frame kitchen remodel. They were persanable and friendly to me and my family. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Redo wiring in kitchen, adfing outlets and new curcuits. Also got a whole home surge protector.

06/26/2018

Arrived on time and took care of all my requests

Description of Work
Wired kitchen and master for remodel

02/21/2018

Mr Electric was the only company that I contacted that wouldn't give me an estimate over the phone. Clayton came to the home and immediately went to the circuit breaker box and took off the front panel. I asked why and he said he was inspecting for quality. NO! .. he was seeing if he could install a house surge protection system. He finally gave me a quote for a maintenance plan, a surge protection system and finally for replacing the ceiling fan. His price for the replacing the ceiling fan was $100 higher than the other estimates. Plus I feel like I am being scammed when it appears Mr Electric really had another agenda for the call other than replacing the ceiling fan. Comment to Mr Electric .. Be up front with your customers and don't try to sneak in additional non essential services that my wife probably would have bought into.

Description of Work
replace existing ceiling fan

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Thank you for your response. We do appreciate your having us help you even though you were not completely satisfied with the cost of our Service. With regards to the panel, as a matter of practice we always inspect panels for safety - not only for your safety, but also that of our electrician. Additionally, we do offer options for safety repairs and enhancements, such as surge protection. We attempt to offer safety solutions in all homes we visit, and leave it up to the homeowner to decide what safety measures they are comfortable with. We do not pressure anyone to purchase something they do not want, but we would be remiss if we did not mention an item of safety or an enhancement of importance. What you do with that information is your choice as the homeowner, and we respect that decision. We are always upfront with all of our pricing and never pressure the homeowner to purchase.

08/12/2017

Mark was awesome. He isolated and fixed the problem of broken wires im an older house.

Description of Work
Power out in part of house. Needed problem isolated and fixed.

07/24/2017

Job was done on time and is working fine. They did have to come back to add a plug after inspection.

Description of Work
Hot Tub 240V Wiring

Category electrician

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and were very happy to help you with your project. Let us know if you need assistance in the future.

05/08/2017

Job was completed in the time estimated.

Description of Work
Removal of light fixture and attached wiring. Also got rid of other disabled wires in the attic above the light fixture.

01/26/2017

Ben was very professional, did exactly what was agreed upon, was prompt, price was on budget, work was done on time. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Attic light, front porch light, surge protector, led kitchen lighting,

Category electrician

I appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience. We work hard to live by our Code of Values, and am so pleased to see that our electrician is exemplifying exactly what we look for in a service professional. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

12/17/2016

Great, highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Had trouble with a circuit breaker. Made an appointment for them to come out today as I would be unable to stay home on Monday from work. I received a call from Clayton who told me what to do over the phone at the circuit box which worked so he didn't have to come out to the house and I wasn't charged. I couldn't be happier that this was resolved quickly and Clayton was nice enough and honest enough to not make a house call when he knew what was wrong and could explain it easily.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review of our company. I really appreciate your taking the time to share about our technician. We really take our Code of Values seriously, and are really happy to see our technicians also putting them to practice. We hope you choose us in the future!

12/06/2016

Stacey listened to my recitation of the problems and put Ben on the line to assist a novice with some troubleshooting. His advice was honest, quick, safety conscious and successsful!!! The problem was solved! I highly recommend Mr Electric for their skill, consideration, and outstanding customer service

Description of Work
A halogen light broke leaving the base inside socket in the stove hood. Called Mr. Electric to get an appointment as they were still open late in the afternoon.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We try to put our customer first every time, and I am glad our electrician was able to help you troubleshoot this issue in a safe and successful manner! Call us whenever you need assistance!

06/17/2016

Ben (franchise owner) and Clayton were very informative and professional. They were at the residence on time. Stacey, the office manager, sent me a photo of Clayton with his uniform on and a small biography, so I knew who to expect at the appointment. My estimate was carefully explained to me, then emailed to me so I could pass it on to my client. I was VERY happy with their work, attitude and professionalism. I will call on them again in the future for clients' electrical needs.

Description of Work
To code outlets, GFCI's, general electrical "check up".

Category electrician

We do the following: Child Proof Outlets, Electrical Safety Inspections, Whole House Surge Protectors, GFCI, Code Updates and Corrections, Wiring Upgrades, Circuit Breaker Replacements,Electrical Panel Upgrades, Circuit Installation and Updates, Ceiling Fan Installation, EV Charger Installation, Generator Installation and Maintenance, Commercial Energy Audits, Commercial Electrical Panel Upgrades, Exhaust Fan Installation Solar Energy Systems Commercial Generators, Specialty Lighting, and more!