AMA Construction Group

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

N/A

AMA Construction Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Minority Small Business!...

NEIL W LIVINGSTON BULLIER

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON SERVICE FEES. LICENSE NUMBER: 127041.

Mark Powers Painting Inc.

Mark Powers has been in business for over 35 years and has been serving the Beaverton, Tigard and Portland Metro area since 2003. In that time we’ve gained the business of countless loyal customers and have continued to receive business through customer referrals, our positive online reviews, and simple word of mouth. We provide experience, quality, and award winning service. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience from consultation to design to finished product. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington, bonded, insured, and all of our employees are covered under workman’s compensation insurance. All of our employees have been screened through a national criminal background check. All our work is guaranteed and comes with warranties and we vow to provide the best possible preparation, products, and service to make sure your home, business, or non-profit look their very best at the best possible price. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. Make sure to give us a call or click for a free consultation today. Service you can count on, experience you can trust, quality that lasts. __Thanks, Mark Powers __Check out this short video that gives a quick explanation of our services and includes photos of some of our projects! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHLeTciAKw __Services Provided__Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Color Consulting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Repair, Drywall Texturing, Epoxy Flooring, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Garage Floor Coating, Interior Painting, Plaster Repair, Texture Painting, Wallpaper Removal

Offers by Mark Powers Painting Inc. on Angi
Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired AMA Construction Group? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

ALL Construction related services are offered

Check, Visa, MasterCard