Town & Country Glass

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2011

Town & Country Glass has faithfully served the greater Portland area since 1990. Owned and operated by Matt Sliney, T&C does everything glass related, from new installs, patio doors, custom windows, showers, mirrors, and, of course, window replacement. Matt moved from Southern California, to Portland Oregon, in 1989, and soon after arriving here, created Town and Country Glass. His dedication to his business and the satisfaction of his customers can be seen in his work. So to see how Matt’s expertise can work for you, call or come in to Town & Country Glass today!...

Joseph Ketner Construction

Joseph Ketner Construction

Do you need your SIDING replaced? Look no further. You just found your LOCAL SIDING EXPERT. We specialize in everything Hardie board, Hardie plank, James Hardie Siding products and more. Enhance your exteriors with cedar, shingles, and high quality specialized products. Your'e a savvy homeowner but need confidence that your investment is protected with attractive and durable products. Having your home in disrepair is frustrating and finding a contractor you can trust is stressful. We believe it should be easy, and that's why for 20 years, we've helped hundreds of homeowners in the Portland area, protect, enhance and ultimately, love the new look of their homes. We will guide you every step of the way with clear pricing and communication, while providing a professional and personalized experience. Your questions will be answered, options will be discussed, and you will be assured that your home is protected with quality products that enhance the beauty for years to come! Here’s How: 1. Get a FREE Consultation: We’ll come to your home and listen to your needs. We’ll take measurements and photos so your quote is fair and accurate. Design options can help you visualize the changes. 2. Remodeling Done Your Way: From an in-person proposal, to full service project management and quality installation, you'll know what to expect and get what you want. 3. Enjoy Your Transformed Home: Be confident your home has been armored against the elements, while increasing the value of your investment. We carry a 20-year workmanship warranty on labor and materials are backed with manufacture’s warranties. Schedule a Free consultation and browse our website for home transformations. Read what others have to say about us and don’t hesitate to ask for referrals. You can avoid costly mistakes by scheduling your consultation today. info@josephketnerconstruction.com

04/24/2019

These guys were amazing. We broke a window in our house just days before we were heading out of town. I called to leave a message at 10 pm on a Sunday night and I actually was able to speak to a person. Town and Country Glass were responsive, professional, and affordable. Our windows look great too! I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat. I wish all my home repair experiences were this p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken glass in wooden window frame

CATEGORY glass repair

08/30/2017

Everything went well - absolutely no complaints. I would happily call them again if I need window work like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a cracked pane in one of our kitchen windows, no longer covered by warranty. I called three companies to request a quote. Town and Country called back the same day, gave a rough estimate, and scheduled a visit the next day to review the window and give a final estimate. We got the estimate the same day, a quite reasonable price covering replacement glass and the labor. A few days later the worker showed up - on time, as scheduled - replaced the window, and all is good.

CATEGORY replacement windows

01/14/2015

They did a great job. He even gave me a great deal as the project was for the church.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them replace the storm windows at my church.

CATEGORY replacement windows

11/15/2014

I was in a panic -- my house had been broken into, the back sliding glass door smashed with a tire iron.  On the coldest day of the year, east winds whipped through the gorge directly through my shattered sliding door, bringing the wind-chill factor below 20 degrees in my house. Matt answered my call and responded quickly with compassionate professionalism.  At NO time did I feel like he was takin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The business owner came out in less than 4 hours to provide me with an estimate to replace the customs sized glass in my sliding patio door, then delivered and installed it within 72 hours.  He was polite, punctual, and reasonably priced.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

02/19/2014

He responded within 24 hours and gave me a preliminary quote over the phone. He was super about coordinating with my schedule to get the work done...I will use him again for any glass needs I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt was great in helping me replace a cracked window pane.

CATEGORY glass repair

Window Replacement, Glass Replacement, Window Glass, Home Window Replacement, Mirror Replacement, Mirror Repair, Commercial Glass Replacement, Home Replacement Windows, Portland Replacement Windows, Window Installation, Plate Glass, Commercial Glass, Commercial Windows, Glass Panels, Mirror Repair Service, Window Glass Replacement

Auto Glass, window tinting, glass buffing

Check, Financing Available