Town & Country Glass

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2011

9427 SE Sun Crest Drive

Happy Valley, OR 97086

Town & Country Glass has faithfully served the greater Portland area since 1990. Owned and operated by Matt Sliney, T&C does everything glass related, from new installs, patio doors, custom windows, showers, mirrors, and, of course, window replacement. Matt moved from Southern California, to Portland Oregon, in 1989, and soon after arriving here, created Town and Country Glass. His dedication to his business and the satisfaction of his customers can be seen in his work. So to see how Matt’s expertise can work for you, call or come in to Town & Country Glass today!...

04/24/2019

Andrea C.

These guys were amazing. We broke a window in our house just days before we were heading out of town. I called to leave a message at 10 pm on a Sunday night and I actually was able to speak to a person. Town and Country Glass were responsive, professional, and affordable. Our windows look great too! I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat. I wish all my home repair experiences were this pleasant and easy.

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass in wooden window frame

08/30/2017

Marc S.

Everything went well - absolutely no complaints. I would happily call them again if I need window work like this.

Description of Work
We had a cracked pane in one of our kitchen windows, no longer covered by warranty. I called three companies to request a quote. Town and Country called back the same day, gave a rough estimate, and scheduled a visit the next day to review the window and give a final estimate. We got the estimate the same day, a quite reasonable price covering replacement glass and the labor. A few days later the worker showed up - on time, as scheduled - replaced the window, and all is good.

01/14/2015

Pat Y.

They did a great job. He even gave me a great deal as the project was for the church.

Description of Work
I had them replace the storm windows at my church.

11/15/2014

Elyse G.

I was in a panic -- my house had been broken into, the back sliding glass door smashed with a tire iron. On the coldest day of the year, east winds whipped through the gorge directly through my shattered sliding door, bringing the wind-chill factor below 20 degrees in my house. Matt answered my call and responded quickly with compassionate professionalism. At NO time did I feel like he was taking advantage of my vulnerability or sense of urgency. When Matt returned to my house 3 days later, he quickly installed the custom glass into the sliding door frame. He even went above-and-beyond by helping remove the plywood we had screwed into the door frame in an attempt to cover up the broken out sliding glass door. I whole-heartedly recommend Matt and his company, Town & Country Glass.

Description of Work
The business owner came out in less than 4 hours to provide me with an estimate to replace the customs sized glass in my sliding patio door, then delivered and installed it within 72 hours. He was polite, punctual, and reasonably priced.

Category glass repair,doors

02/19/2014

Devora S.

He responded within 24 hours and gave me a preliminary quote over the phone. He was super about coordinating with my schedule to get the work done...I will use him again for any glass needs I have.

Description of Work
Matt was great in helping me replace a cracked window pane.

12/01/2013

JOHN T.

One was standard size, one had to be custom made. Matt was on time and on budget. I will have him come back for more work in the Spring.

Description of Work
Replaced two fogged (broken seal) insulated glass panels in sunroom.

10/31/2013

Mark L.

They were good. It was kind of an urgent situation, someone threw a rock through the glass of our door. They were able to get out the same day and boarded it up immediately and they had the glass to me, which was a custom double edged within like three days. The bid was fair, the grew was good. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Town & Country Glass repaired my front door glass.

06/20/2013

arlene T.

Everything went excellent, very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced 2 patio doors.

Category doors

03/15/2013

KEITH S.

I called around and he was the most reasonable. He replaced the glass with better glass than the original window. Joe came out when he said he would and did the job efficiently. He was very responsive and I would use him again in a second. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
He replaced a big patio window door that got shattered when I was mowing.

11/20/2012

Kader E.

Matt Sliney came first to check the problem then he decided to contact the door manufacturer and got additional information about performing the adjustment. He then came a second time and performed the adjustment. Matt was very professional and performed excellent work in a short time without any problem.

Description of Work
Performed adjustment to the locking cams for a Tilt and Turn glass patio door to stop air draft during windy days. The adjustment was sufficient to stop the draft without having to change weather stripping.

Category glass repair,doors

04/22/2012

Jennifer F.

We contacted many contactors on a Saturday Morning. Matt was at our house within 45 minutes of our call. He looked at the situation and although he could not perform the work (it was not his area of expertise - we needed a whole new door replacement), he referred us to another contractor who provided a fair price.We appreciate the level of service and courtesy that Matt provided. We are only sorry that he could not be the one to complete the job. Should we have any need for glasswork in the future, we will definately give him a call.

Description of Work
We had an emergency situation and did not know what to do. Our back door which was glass was completely smashed.

Canyon Glass

Canyon Glass has served the Portland-area residential and commercial glass needs for more than 57 years. Locally owned and operated, we pride ourselves on our customer service and guarantee professionalism when it comes to your glass repair needs. Our goal has always been to provide quality glass products and outstanding customer service. We specialize in residential and commercial window, mirror and shower door installation and replacement. Our dependable service and superior quality have made us the leader in the glass industry in Portland Oregon. Canyon Glass provides you with the quality and experience you expect and deserve. We employ only the best technicians to ensure that we exceed your expectations. Whether you are remodeling, restoring a home. or building a new one you can count on Canyon Glass to supply window products that are energy efficient, appealing, and distinct. We are experts in all facets of the window and glass business. We love what we do and are anxious to help guide you through a successful project. We look forward to being a part of your next project so please give us a call!

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Brightside Home Solutions of Oregon, LLC

Brightside Home Solutions is a premium quality window & door company with the highest quality and most energy efficient replacement windows. While our signature windows are high end, our customer service and way of doing business are down to earth and simple. Need new windows? Look on the Brightside!

Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Window Replacement, Glass Replacement, Window Glass, Home Window Replacement, Mirror Replacement, Mirror Repair, Commercial Glass Replacement, Home Replacement Windows, Portland Replacement Windows, Window Installation, Plate Glass, Commercial Glass, Commercial Windows, Glass Panels, Mirror Repair Service, Window Glass Replacement

Auto Glass, window tinting, glass buffing