Klam Construction, LLC

Oregon: Contractors
08/05/2023

8502 SE Hinkley Ave

Happy Valley, OR 97086

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a roofing replacement contractor providing service to the Portland Metro, and surrounding areas. Please call our office today to schedule your free appointment at (503) 387-6929....

roofing (117)gutter repair (18)skylight installation (10)roof cleaning (3)

04/09/2022

Claire C.

Nothing but good things to say about Klam Construction. From Katie at office support, Abel, company head, Jose and crew, I was very pleased. When initially making my decision, Abel spent a lot of time explaining my options. Once the decision was made and the date confirmed, I was notified by Katie what to expect. The crew was fantastic. Very hard workers from sunup to sundown. Cleanup was impecable. Once the roof was completed, Abel returned to make sure I was satisfied and that he was satisfied with the job. His roof inspection turned up a minor concern which was promptly addressed and remedied by his crew. It was very obvious to me this is a well run company with great product and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
New Roof over home and garage

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We strive for open and honest communication while working with our customers. Keeping them informed of what will occur. We thank you for choosing KLAM to handle your roofing needs.

10/17/2021

Scott R.

Klam was easy to work with, very responsive, friendly, and they provided honest recommendations. The scope was documented clearly and accurately and the estimate was fair. The crew was on-time, professional, and they performed excellent work in all respects. Since my roof work has been completed, I have recommended Klam to several friends and relatives.

Description of Work
Tear off two layers of existing roof and install new roof. Install new attic and steam vents. Replace rotten plywood decking and repair rafter tail.

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

We are glad you are happy with the out come of your roofing project. Thanks for the referrals and for choosing KLAM.

09/22/2021

Pat F.

Superb! This has to be the best roofing company in Oregon! Originally I thought the installation would take at least 3 days with a couple of workers. The weather took a slight change with heavy rains predicted for a couple of days so the owner of KLAM Construction Company sent more crew and began a day ahead of schedule to accommodate getting the job done on time and without problems with any upcoming rain. The whole process was incredible to watch. Once the materials were loaded onto the roof by hand because the delivery truck could not back-up my steep driveway, everything went like clockwork and the installers worked together very well, interacting with one another in a very happy manner. The first day 6 crew members worked steadily for 12 hours and were able to get most of the difficult work completed. The second day 4 installers returned at 7:00 AM and finished installing all the shingles by noon! So the roof from start to finish took one and a half days. They cleaned the premises of any debris very carefully, including picking up any metal nails in the yard. It was all a seamless operation and I would highly recommend KLAM Construction Company for any roofing job! Today the owner/President of the company came to my house and went up onto my roof to inspect the installation and ask if I was satisfied. He gave me some tips on how to care for my new roof. Abel Serrano is truly dedicated in providing excellent customer service with quality work.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed a new roofing system with asphalt shingles.

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

Review for Klam Construction, LLC - 8502 SE Hinkley Ave, Happy Valley, OR - 39483838

Thank you for taking the time to give us this stellar review. Customer Service is a top priority for us. Thanks for choosing KLAM.

04/14/2021

Sally C.

Klam roofing did exactly what the quote said and did the job in a timely, professional manner. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Description of Work
New roof & ridge vents on 49 year old house.

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

We are pleased to welcome you to the family of happy KLAM customers. Thank you for choosing KLAM and for taking the time to give us this review.

03/26/2021

Maria B.

Klam replaced the roof on our mid-century ranch house, garage and shed. We highly recommend Klam!! We had bids from nine companies. On the first meeting with Abel, he was very thorough, full of advice, and the bid was reasonable. Klam has a great reputation, so our job had to be scheduled a few months out. However, they sent someone to inspect the roof for potential leaks and repair them to last through the weather until the job was scheduled. We enjoyed working with Abel, Katie, and the entire crew. They were very fast, protected the plants well, respectful of the property and neighborhood, and were in and out in two and a half days.

Description of Work
Reroofing including plywood layer

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

We are glad that you are happy with the outcome of your roofing project. Thank you for choosing KLAM and for taking the time to give us this review. Enjoy your new roof!

03/25/2021

Patty H.

I was very impressed with the work of Klam. They cleaned up everyday, protected my garden and the roof is perfect.

Description of Work
removed 2 layers of old roofing and replaced with new roof

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you for choosing KLAM to handle your roofing needs. We are pleased that it was another successful project.

01/06/2021

Jeannette T.

This is a great company to work with. From owner (Abel) to office staff to roofers, all are skilled, hard working, and responsive. I am so happy with the new roof. And, Abel responded quickly to two minor issues after the roof installation. Great customer service! Great work! Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you for choosing KLAM and for taking the time to give us this review. We feel that we have developed a great team that is well educated in our individual areas. All striving to give our customers the best roof at a fair price combined with excellent customer service. Again, thank you for your business!

11/18/2020

dave B.

Perfect. I'd recommend Abel and Klam Const. to my grandmother.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Thank you for this review. We appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased with the outcome of your project. Grandma would be too! Thanks again.

09/26/2020

GREG B.

Abel Serrano is a true professional. He knows that designing a complete roofing system is critical to long-term performance. He also hires and supports his work crews to provide a level of service that is impressive. The foreman, Jairo, is also a top-notch professional. The attention to detail and quality is as if they were working on their own house. Highly recommend using KLAM Construction for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Remove shake roof and install OC shingle roof

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review and for your business. Our team is focused on providing our customers with the best roof at a fair price combined with great customer service. Without happy customers we are just another roofing company. Thanks again.

09/06/2020

Jim V.

Abel (owner) provided a thorough and competitive estimate. I could tell during our walk around the roof that he cared about our project and making sure that Klam Construction provided top level work. Our home is a 3800 sq foot 2-story and needed to have all the roofing replaced. Their schedule was busy but they got our project started earlier than expected. The crew arrived on time each day during the project. By the end of the first day they had already completed the tear off and had put down the protection layer and some of the shingles. I walked the roof each evening after the crew left and observed the quality of the work. Each morning I walked again with the crew chief (Manuel), during which he answered any questions I had. They finished my roof about a day earlier than expected. There was some amount of plywood and support work required but it was all done within the original estimate. I'm extremely happy with the work performed and the quality of service. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone considering a roofing project.

Description of Work
Asphalt shingle tear off and replacement

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

Thank you for choosing KLAM to handle your roofing needs and for taking the time to give us this review. Everyone of us KLAM take pride in being customer focused. We like happy customers that receive a quality product at a fair price. We appreciate your business.

Roof Replacement, Tear-off, New Construction, & Metal Roofing,

We do not offer roof repairs, we are a replacement contractor only.