Gresham Roofing and Construction

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2009

4.3

Gresham Roofing and Construction are a “full service” residential, commercial, & industrial roofing and remodeling company. We specialize in everything from new roof installation, roof restoration, roof maintenance, re-roofs, roof leaks, roof repairs, new roof construction, green roofing, flat roofs, composition roofs, and shake roofs , to complete home repair . Gresham Roofing and Construction are a fully licensed roofing contractor in both Oregon & Washington. We are currently servicing the Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, Beaverton and surrounding areas, all with the assurance that comes solely from our years of experience in the roofing industry. Every home owner is treated with the “personal touch” that comes from our service....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Petra Home Services, Inc.

PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way.

QMarvin Painting LLC

Thank you for visiting our profile, we look forward to serving you. We are proud to be your local painting expert for over 15 years. No project is too big, no project is too small, we love and do it all. Our mission is simple, to be your number one choice for your next project. Our vision is just as simple, to grow our business by letting our work speak for itself. We value integrity and honesty among other things that include but are not limited to professionalism, honesty, work and moral ethical practices. We strive for perfection at every turn and look forward to being your next phone call. Call us to the number listed above for your FREE ESTIMATE today!

Offers by QMarvin Painting LLC on Angi

03/11/2020

Les and his crew were great to work with. Very thorough and had a great attention to detail. Also, they did a great job of clean up after, picking up all nails and rolling over everything with a magnet. As advertised, quality work, competitive price and easy to work with. Our roof wasn't easy either... 10/12 pitch over half the job.

Description of Work
Entire reroof of our home

10/03/2017

Not happy about work. Did not fix issue with roof.

Description of Work
...

05/22/2017

Because of the weather we were delayed by a few weeks. But once they started they did a great job!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

03/10/2017

The job itself went well, and I was pleased with it until 9 leaks have developed over the last 4 weeks. This is obviously a worksmanship issue, NOT a shingle issue. $5000 for a new roof that last only 5-1/2 years is outrageous. I should NOT have to bear the cost of replacement.

Description of Work
Gresham Roofing replaced my roof on my split-level ranch style home in July 2011. It was a tear off replaced with 15 year warranteed shingles. In the last 4 weeks, the roof has developed 9 leaks. I paid $4980. for the roof. The phone number on my receipt is not working. I have attempted to contact them on the contact form on their website. I have been told by another roofer that when applying the roofing shingles with a nail gun without adequate underlayment, the shingles crack under the intense 220 lb/sq in pressure, and leaks show up between 4-6 years later. I paid for a professional job, done to professional standards. I now require a new roof. I feel they owe me one! DO NOT CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY.

01/25/2017

Not real good. Had to check work and ask too have flashing redone in places since they tried to over lap very small pieces rather than use one continuous piece in a critical place where the east wind would have driven in water, still have a leak that I cannot locate on the south sides of house, even now more than a year later still finding nails and shingle . in gutters and land scaping. Shatttere...

Description of Work
Reroofingu

Roofing, gutters, attic insulation, flat roofs, membrane roofs, sky lights, solar tubes, attic ventilation, commercial roofing, residential roofing, roof repairs, torch down roofing, PVC roofing, TPO roofing, downspouts, leak repair, insurance work & construction defect work. Home Remodeling, Windows, Doors, and Siding

Hot Tar.