Bukovina1 LLC

With Angi since October 2015

R3J Residential Services

I am committed to providing you with dependability, great customer service, and first class workmanship - guaranteed! I also believe that attention to detail and real customer service creates success in business and that giving people what they pay for and more is paramount. More info is available at http://www.r3jres.com

Offers by R3J Residential Services on Angi
Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC

Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes a limited number of projects annually insuring our clients get the attention to detail that other remodeling companies can't deliver. If you are tired of dealing with salespeople and sub-contractors who don't deliver call us today for a different type of remodeling experience. 100% financing available. P. 503.242.4242 E. office@lifetime-remodeling.com

Offers by Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLC on Angi
Let's Remodel

Let’s Remodel is the top kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in Portland, Oregon with a full showroom of brands and products. Open 6 days a week for you to come speak with a designer, the owner and we can answer any questions you may have! It’s also a family business. A labor of love, even. Pavel and Polina work together side by side as a team every day, making your home renovation dreams come true. Polina creates amazing interior designs, while Pavel manages all aspects of the construction work. This approach has proven to be very effective. Meet out designer, set a date, and it's good as DONE.

Offers by Let's Remodel on Angi

10/26/2015

Andrey, the owner of this company, was recommended to me by plumbers who did a repipe, etc, for me. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work and helpfulness of Andrey and the cost. He told me how much I needed and I bought the tile, and other supplies which ran about $1100 (ceramic tile wall and floor) in addition to above labor cost . I picked out what I wanted, consulted with him whe...

Description of Work
The company tiled the bath shower and floor in my 5x8 bathroom, installed a mirror cabinet, ceiling fan, etc and did a lovely job, and also made drywall repairs.

Category home remodeling