Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2009

We are one of the leading Seal Coating companies in the Portland metro area. We treat each driveway as our own, taking the necessary time to do the job right the first time....

Exclusive Angie's List offer; 50% off of select landscape maintenance packages for the first month, and 10% off your landscape clean-up labor if you require a cleanup. Saira Scapes LLC is a lawn care service & landscaping company located in Gladstone, OR specializing in high quality landscape construction and lawn & landscape maintenance. Our landscape and lawn care service experience derives from decades in the field as a northwest professional landscaper. We have the essential tools and formidable knowledge to provide landscape services you can trust. We are a specialized landscaper in everything we do and we perform our landscape construction and lawn care service thoroughly and professionally while giving you peace of mind and delivering superior quality from Gladstone, OR . No other landscaper offers more value and pride in what they do than Saira Scapes LLC. Get your estimate today! License - Bonded - Insured LCB# 9425

CCB NUMBER: 181422. Dateline Concrete, happily operating in beautiful Portland, Oregon, is ready to provide answers to your questions regarding stained and/or stamped concrete for your decorative concrete design. We manage concrete and brick projects from start to finish and you will love the results! We have countless happy clients as you can see from the quality work shown in our examples and we would love to help make you happy and improve the value of your home.

My name is Josh merrill I have been in the concrete industry since 2001. I worked for the local union 555 here in oregon and recently started a concrete company providing a variety of placement options.. driveways, patios,sidewalks shop floors and anything you can think of to upgrade your property . If you can dream it we can make it happen..

01/20/2020

Didn't get a competitive bid. Went another direction

Description of Work
Shop Floor

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Hello, We seal coat and crack seal existing asphalt. You have me mixed up with another company. I did not go out to St. Helen's and give you a bid and this is not in our scope of work. My only 2 bad remarks have me confused with other companies. They should make sure they have the right company before giving bad reviews. Thank you Nathan Magstadt Owner: Affordable Asphalt Maintenance

08/04/2018

This is one of the most responsive and dependable companies that I have dealt with. From the bid to job completion they were on time and responded to all of my questions. I wanted to know if seal coating would ****** moss growth, Nathan researched that question and reported that he could not guarantee it. I decided to proceed anyway because I had seen their work in my neighborhood. Process include...

Description of Work
Seal-coat asphalt driveway

10/13/2017

Nathan called us back right away and came out the next day. Unfortunately, the job was not in the scope of what they do, but he offered great suggestions on how to move forward.

Description of Work
We needed assessment of a driveway on a home we just purchased.

09/20/2017

Beautifully. Now we will see how long it lasts. I think we will get good mileage from it because Nathan cleaned the driveway carefully before sealing it.

Description of Work
Treat some quarter inch cracks in the driveway and seal the entire driveway.

09/11/2017

Outstanding work! Applied coats on successive days exactly as promised. Very professional and responsible.

Description of Work
Sealing of a large residential driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Seal Coating, Asphalt Sealing, Hot Rubber Crack Sealing, Patching, & Line Striping