METRO POOL & SPA

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2005

pool and spa retail...

07/18/2013

Never responded to request.

Description of Work
Never responded to request.

04/11/2013

Shane came over and fixed our hot tub himself.

Description of Work
We have been purchasing our hot tub supplies at Metro Pool and Spa's in Gresham for over 10 years. They always have the supplies we need in stock and their prices are great. Shane the owner is very friendly and always helpful with testing our water and making suggestions when we have questions. Our heater and mother board just went out and they fixed it promptly and efficiently. They make shopping local personable and enjoyable!

10/15/2008

They worked with me over the phone to determine the make and model of the pump, ordered it for me, and then referred me to another pool service company to do the installation. Working with them was extremely easy, and I was very pleased with the installer. I never met them in person, but I would recommend them to anyone who has a pool.

Description of Work
Purchased a replacement pool pump.

10/14/2008

Overall, my opinion has changed as I saw a big lack in customer service. The last time I did business, I asked them to order some parts. That was in February and I haven't heard a word. I got tired of continually calling to follow up. I now order directly from the spa company.

Description of Work
This is the only Dimension One Spa Representative in Portland to my knowledge. Since I have to order parts for my 5 year old spa, they are the only local business that I can use. Two years ago I was very pleased with them but since then, I have been disappointed with their service. I have had to wait much longer than they told me for parts I ordered then I had to wait fro a service call when the service person was out of town or had a day off.

10/26/2006

I dealt with another spa company four years ago that did not perform as if they cared about the customer. They have since gone out of business. Metro has the professionalism that it takes to satisfy customers. I am pleased that they are representing the manufacture of my spa in Portland.

Description of Work
They were very responsive in arranging warranty work to be done on my spa. They were very customer oriented, explaining the process in detail. Once the part arrived, they set up a time to install it and did so promptly.

Category pool cleaners

Pool and spa retail tore that sells spas, pools and pool and spa chemicals and accessories.