HONKE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC

Oregon
Oregon: Electrician, Plumber, Boiler

840 NE CLEVELAND AVE

Gresham, OR 97030

Please call for more details.

Honke Heating and Air Conditioning Inc have been servicing Gresham and Portland area customers for over 40+ years. The employees of Honke Heating and Air Conditioning are the heart of the company, each one just as committed to customer service as the other which is why our mission is simply to provide, trust, integrity, quality brand equipment, experience, high tech knowledge and dependable service, indoor air quality and comfort to our residential and commercial customers. Our customers are very important to us and we have the track record to prove it, customer service 24 hours a day is always first and most important. We only provide top quality products and services which allows us to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our employees are factory trained and certified above the industry standards allowing you the peace of mind you deserve and expect from a company you’re choosing to work in your home or business. Being a locally owned and operated company we stay current with the happenings of the community’s that we serve, keeping up to date on code and energy requirements and making charitable contributions. We have several advantages over our competition, we are a top rated PGE aprroved heat pump contractor, Northwest Natural certified Gas and Service Solutions contractor, Oregon Energy Trust certified Partner, Energy Star Products Provider, certified with the Oregon State Department of Energy and the Federal Government to offer the tax credits that the high efficiency products can qualify for. Consider the long term savings new and efficient equipment can offer. The money you spend can make a lot of sense. Enjoy years of worry free operation and comfort with the best manufacturer warranties in the industry. Honke Heating and Air Conditioning’s qualified technicians are experienced in residential and commercial installation of: •Gas, Oil and Electric Furnaces •Heat Pumps •Air Conditioners •Ductless mini split heat pump systems •Gas and electric hot water heaters both tankless and tank •Hydraulic Boiler Systems •Radiant Heating Systems •Gas Fireplaces •Gas piping installation and repair •Media and Electronic Air Filters •New Ductwork •In floor Heating •Programmable Thermostats Lasting value from the company you trust. Because of the Lennox and Rudd Quality Dealer Standards Program customers know they can trust us. We’ve met the toughest standards in the business. We sell,install and service the highest quaility ductless heat pumps and are a proud Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, Daikin Absolute Comfort Dealer, LG- Life’s Good Dealer, Fujitsu Halcyon certified Dealer. We have been voted *“Best Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor” the last 4 years in a row. (*per the Gresham Outlook and Sandy Post reader survey). We are active members in ORACCA (Oregon Air Conditioning Contractors of America), NWCC (north west collage of construction), NATE (north american technician excellence), several local chamber of commerce’s including Gresham, Sandy and Troutdale/Wood Village. Give us a call today to find out more!!...

HVAC Companies (123)water heaters (2)solar companies (1)

09/01/2021

The repairman replaced the compressor, wiring harness and recharged the refrigerant. His work involved pressure testing, checking voltage and 3 1/2 hours of labor. He arrived on time, was courteous and professional, and did excellent work. My AC has been working great!

Description of Work
My thirteen-year-old Air Condition was no longer producing refrigerated air. The wires that connect to the compressor burned off.

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

01/09/2021

Excellent! This is the 3rd time we have used them (for different reasons in different homes) and again they were punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and fairly priced! It happened over Christmas and we had calls in to several companies. Another company who had a sooner availability quoted us 3 TIMES the cost! Thankfully, Honke became available!

Description of Work
Part replaced on our heating unit.

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

05/08/2020

I needed a new Furnace and AC at both my home and a rental home. I was referred to Honke by a trusted neighbor, and the estimator Rick came onsite to both my properties (on the same day, back to back) whereas the other companies gave me virtual bids in which I had to fill out detailed forms, and submit pictures and measurements. Honke's bids were clearly the best value, only slightly more for high...

Description of Work
Furnace and AC installation

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Review for HONKE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC - 840 NE CLEVELAND AVE, Gresham, OR - 38549930

11/15/2019

I had no contact with Honke H & AC.

Description of Work
Repairings

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

I am so sorry for our office staff not making contact with you

05/31/2019

The salesman (former HVAC tech) who provided us with quotes was nice to my husband but treated me (female) 2nd class. After I emailed this guy about some issues we had with the install, he instead wrote a reply only to my husband. For him to not cc me on the email is absurd given I was the primary household member with the install issue (excessive noise from return vent). This continued on until I...

Description of Work
New Furnace Installed

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

I am sorry in the delay with responding. I know that we met a couple times and discussed this and again I am truly sorry for the way that you were treated. I hope that with the adjustments that I made with the return register helped with the problem. Please reach out to me personally if you have any problems in the future and I will make sure that I am the one that takes care of you. Thank you for...

02/13/2019

They arrived on time, found the problem and repaired and the replaced the broken switch in the water pump for the air-conditioning unit that was not allowing the furnace to come on. They did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Repair no working furnace

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thank you, I am glad that we were able to take care of you... Thank you for your Business... Randy Preston Operations Manager Honke Heating & A/C, Inc

05/30/2018

We are very happy with the product and service. The technician was well informed, efficient and polite. Randy was great-even having someone come and work well into the evening to ensure we would not be without heat for the weekend. He also came out when we had a few questions and helped us with a venting issue. We highly recommend Honke.

Description of Work
Installed a new heat pump and air compressor

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

First off...Thank you for your business. Second, Thank you for your review. Like I told you when I was there, please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Randy Preston Operations Manager

05/29/2018

Amazing job my new heating system is fantastic and I would recommend Honke Heating to anyone.

Description of Work
New Heating system

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am glad to see that you had a positive experience, thank you for your business. If you ever have any concerns, questions, or problems, please reach out to me personally, I will make sure that you are taken care of. Randy Preston Operations Manager

05/15/2018

From the sales to the financing to the service, Honke was excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gas furnace and AC unit

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

Review for HONKE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC - 840 NE CLEVELAND AVE, Gresham, OR - 37067543

Mrs [Member Name Removed], It is a pleasure to have great customers, such as you. Thank you for your business, please reach out to me if you have any concerns and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Randy Preston Operations Manager

09/23/2017

I don't remember anything being unprofessional or unpunctual. I would think I would remember if there was a problem.

Description of Work
Installation of a furnace and an air conditioning unit.

Work Completed On 09/23/2007

Obtain greater peace of mind, maintain comfort, efficient and value from your equipment with the following services: •Peak Performance Maintain Agreements •Extended Warranty Options •Manufacturer Warranty honored •Discount for Peak Performance Maintenance Customers •Senior Citizen Discounts •Up Front Flat Rate Repair Pricing •Certified and Bonded Technicians •Radio Dispatched Fleet •Spring and Summer Special Tune Up •Emergency Service 7 days a week Retail Parts Sales

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check