Honest-1 Auto Care - Gresham

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

4.2

1690 NE Division St

Gresham, OR 97030

About Honest-1 is committed to providing you with a wide range of high quality automotive services. Honest-1 provides full service auto care on all makes and models including light trucks and RV's. A sample of our amenities and personal services to make your visit a pleasant one are as follows: Family Friendly Facilities, Children's Play Areas, Internet Cafe, Complimentary Beverages, Same-Day Service, Free Local Pick-Up and Delivery, No Appointments Needed, Fully Licensed, Insured and State Certified, Free Written Estimates (Pre-Work), Environmentally Sensitive, Computer Systems Experts, Emergency Service, Road Test Analysis Performed Post-Work, Responsible Recycling of Parts, Batteries and Oil, Full Service Automotive Repairs, Extended Warranty Insurances Honored Towing Services Available....

05/25/2020

Sonya C.

After paying $402.00 for brakes and rotors on my 2017 RAV4, the very next day after I picked it up I did not feel I had a new set of brakes. The pedal was 2 inches of mush and I had to apply excessive pressure to stop. I took it back the next weekend...they assured me my brakes were fine. I made an appt at a different location...I was not surprised to hear that I had air in my brake lines. I was surprised to hear that I need a new master Cylinder.... I call the Gresham location and spoke with the manager, Brian P, after making every excuse he could he said "I AM NOT PAYING FOR YOUR MASTER CYLINDER ".... There is no other way the master Cylinder could have went out than when they worked on my vehicle. And that jackwagon will not take ownership or responsibility for the screw up....wont even compromise...JERK

Description of Work
Front Brakes

Category

03/14/2019

Dorothy M.

Very good service very professional good experience

Description of Work
Oil change and tire rotation

Category auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to leave a review and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs service or a free 21 point inspection if you are planning a road trip.

10/05/2017

Joy R.

They wanted to charge me an enormous price just for a little part next to the battery. I told the lady over the phone before I was going to be taking my car home that it seemed like way too much money for that one little part. So she took it down like $10 or $15 but still that high price makes me not want to go back there anymore. They like to draw people in with that Honest name but wait till you see the prices and you won' t go back there. It was a one time experience and it was only a small part and I got the price lowered but I would still give them a D for being deceptive. They could not charge a lot for one little part. It wasn't made out of gold. They got it working so the quality was ok. That was only one minor piece.

Description of Work
My car wouldn't start and there was something wrong with the battery. It was some kind of connection to the battery.

Category auto repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am Keith McNeilly, one of the owners at Honest-1 Auto Care in Gresham Oregon, and I am the person who tries to resolve issues when they arise. I see that you believe you were in our shop four years ago, but did not leave any indication as to what caused you frustration so that we could respond in a timely fashion. This is what we found in our records. Your vehicle was brought in by a tow truck on the 22nd of April 2014. It was not starting. We performed ~$170.00 worth of work for you, and discounted it down to $46.95, which essentially paid for the parts. We have not heard from you since then until today. In that time we have had at least one maybe two changes in management, Charlie Kent is our new manager in the store. We have extended our warranty to three years and 36,000 miles. We continue to be focused on providing quality service to our customers at prices that are below most dealers pricing. Please do respond if there is some issue that needs to be resolved.

10/20/2016

jason P.

Do not and i repeat, do not take your automobile there

Description of Work
I would never, ever, ever take any of my autos here, thhe only thinng that had any positive outcome was the gal workking the front desk, her name is susan, she was very nice, as fot the shop and their mechanics... An abslute joke, they had my car for over two weeks, after never recieving any phone calls as promised on certain dates, to inform me on what they found wrong, i ended up calling them. The gentelman was very rude, when saying he will call me when they find the problem with my car.. After 2 weeks went by i finially called for the 3rd time , to find out , no one looked at my car and i was instructed at that time i would need to take my car to another shop, due to them saying their was to many issues for them to deal with! Its a wonder why nothing gets done there, the head mechanic, weighing 350lbs couldnt walk the distance of the shop without looking like he was gonna have a heart attack! Ive been to alot of shops but none as horrible as honest 1,, never ever take your car therev

09/08/2014

Deborah K.

I brought my car in for a second opinion. I had taken my car in for an oil change at another shop. I was told I needed over $900 of work to be done. I wanted to see if that was true. All the things I supposedly needed done were not needed. One of the things, a cabin air filter, does not even exist on my car! Needless to say, I now have a new shop to take my car to. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
I asked for a second opinion on a quote I got from another auto service place.

01/14/2014

Cynthia R.

They towed our car in the same day as we had the car failure. They called us back with an estimate immediately. They fixed our ignition and called us to pick up the car within two hours. We didn't have a ride so they volunteered to pick us up. The problem was fixed and we had no complaints. Also, we got a Senior Citizen and veteran's discount. They were courteous and professional and we would use this business again.

Description of Work
They installed a new ignition.

Barbara G.

Our experience has been ok, whenever I bring in the car they always have a list of things that need to be done on my car. However, when my husband would bring in the car they did not give him a list of additional services that needed to be done.

Description of Work
I bring my car in for oil changes.

Category auto repair

Our standard is to complete a 21 point inspection on all cars we service to provide owners with an updated status of their cars safety and reliability factors after we have serviced the car. Some customers do not want to discuss the recommendations, or ignore them. Our job is to try to help make sure our customers have a safe vehicle that will not present them with an unexpected problem. i.e. "I just got an oil change and my tire went flat two days later, why didn't you catch that and tell me". So we try and catch it and tell you.

Amrit K.

They are great! They are trustworthy and help us avoid extra costs on the cars. Their prices are competitive. They have done some major maintenance for us as well.

Description of Work
We took our car in for an oil change. We have been bringing our cars there for about a year.

judy O.

My experience with them was fine. I had no complaints in dealing with them.

Description of Work
They did some auto services on my Explorer.

Elmer W.

The car is working fine. I was very pleased with their services. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did services on my car.

Category auto repair,auction services

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

Auto Service
    Real Estate Auctions
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Tires
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

ASE certified mechanics, oil change & 21 point inspection, eco oil change & eco-tuneup, air condition service, radiator, fuel injection, automatic transmission,, battery, alternator, starting & charging, system, brake service, factory maintenance, deq emission inspections, same-day service, free local pick-up & delivery, fully licensed insured and state certified, emergency service, secure indoor storage, computer systems experts, road test analysis performed & towing available.

Auto Body Repair.