CINDY'S WINDOW FASHION

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2005

1700 NW Civic Dr Ste 140

Gresham, OR 97030

Blinds, Drapery, Upholstery, Window Film, Shutters, Bedding, Blind Repair and Cleaning. We are also a drapery workroom which means we manufacture our Soft Treatments like drapery, valances, sheers, and more. We have a 1700 square foot showroom for you to come and see all the new products available

01/30/2022

Tini M.

This place and these people are so wonderful!! Nancy at Cindy’s Window Fashions was amazing. I’ve never had curtains custom-made and she answered ALL my many questions and gave the very best advice, with explanations when I needed them. Her expertise and decades of experience really show. My fabric is a large print and the fabric had to be pieced together to be wide enough for the windows. On the finished product, the pattern is absolutely seamless! And you should see the way the panels line up in the front, so that the pattern flows seamlessly, and centered/balanced across the front as well. It’s immaculate. Although they are out in Gresham, they could transfer product to Bolliger’s, near 33rd and Broadway, close in Northeast Portland. Very convenient for me. In summary, high quality, professional, and kind! What more could you ask for?

Description of Work
Custom lined curtains

11/27/2015

jacquie B.

06/30/2014

ROBIN S.

Sandra came out to my house to help me select a window shade for a laundry room I just remodeled. I had no idea what would look good so she was helpful in my decision. About 3 weeks later the installer came out to install the shade. It looks and works better than I had expected so I am very happy with the choice.

Description of Work
Help with selection of window shade for 1 window and installed shade.

01/09/2014

Jane M.

I got the better insulated ones, and the match is very close. Picking them out with super sweet rep was easy, and all installation happened on time, quickly and with another super nice person.

Description of Work
I had a couple of large windows in the dining room that needed pleated shades like the living room.

05/14/2013

Martha M.

She is coming out tomorrow to do some work for me. Sometimes I drop by their shop and kinda look things over, but then they will send somebody out and she brings samples out. She is pretty good with the colors and explaining everything. They measure, deliver it, and they install it when they say they are going to. So, I've been real happy with them. They are very professional. They are friendly. They are very responsive to what you want. If they don't have what you want the first time, they will go back until they do. They carry a lot of lines. I like both the people that work there, Cindy and the girl that comes out here. You pay what you'd expect to pay for that kind of service.

Description of Work
We used Cindy's Window Fashion for blinds and drapery services.

Category blind cleaning, upholstery

05/14/2012

Gary C.

The experience was wonderful. Cindy came out on each occasion to help us determine what we needed and what product would support us the best. Once the product was in, she set up the installer who did an excellent job. The installer called and set up the time that worked for us. Showed up on time and was very clean in his work, and treating the job like he was doing it in his own home. Cindy follows up to make sure the job was done properly and sometimes takes pictures of the work. She is always pleasant and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
We have worked with Cindy and her team for three years. They designed and installed a walk-in closet organizer and garage organizer. We also have purchased hunter douglas blinds and recently have had window coverings for our dining room. Their creativity, customer service and professionalism are second to none. Cindy personally comes out to do the estimate and help you with creating what you want for the project. We recommend them highly and will continue using their services as the needs arise.

Category window treatments, home & garage organization

02/01/2012

Dawn G.

They have excellent customer service and are very good about performing repairs when needed.

Description of Work
They are making some drapes for me now and in the past have done two different window coverings.

Category blind cleaning, window treatments

07/08/2008

Elizaabeth G.

Cindy's sales personnel were knowledgeable and very helpful. They gave us some great ideas and we are very happy with all of our window coverings. We will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Provided us with window coverings for our new house.

09/08/2007

NANCY L B.

I was amazed. These people are courteous, quick and competent! This took less than a week start to finish, even faster than they had predicted. Their pricing is extremely fair; I added on the cleaning because it was only $15 more. My blinds look like new. I have not put them back up yet, but everything looks really good. I had not been aware that anyone could just replace the cording on blinds, but this is a wonderful service if there is nothing wrong with the louvers themselves. I would definitely go back to Cindy's if any other blinds needed work.

Description of Work
My mini blinds for my patio door were not working because of a frayed cord on one side. These are split blinds. I thought I'd have to replace them as I'd ordered and bought them at another store just before they closed down. I called Cindy's, which I found in the yellow pages, and found that they do repair. I took them in and they not only re-corded the blinds, but had them cleaned as well.

06/22/2005

Brot B.

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HER CONSULTING ADVICE AND OPTIONS. HAPPY TO WORK WITH MY BUDGET. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR INSTALLATION AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT. I WANT TO TAKE THEM WITH ME WHEN I MOVE!

Description of Work
NEEDED COVERING FOR LARGE PICTURE WINDOW. CINDY'S CAME AND CONSULTED AND FOLLOWED WITH INSTALLATION OF WOOD SHUTTERS.

The Pull Out Shelf Co

The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelfnw.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the quality of your life by simply creating accessibility. That is exactly what Pull-Out Shelves do. They create access to the "black hole" in your pantry and lower cabinets. By removing a center post, they create access to what seemed to be shelves behind bars. They give you access to the back of your lower cabinets without having to get on your hands and knees. You get the idea, they create access.

2022 Super Service Award

Kay's Busy Maids

Kay’s Busy Maids is proud to offer a full array of professional residential cleaning services. If it needs cleaning, we’re there to get the job done and we’ll customize our services to meet your needs! Our rigorously trained employees bring over 20 years’ experience to every clean, and our “A” rating on Angie’s List gives you the peace of mind you need when you hire someone to work in your home! Originated in Oregon. Kay’s Busy Maids now operates in three metro areas and the surrounding cities of: Portland, OR, Austin, TX, San Diego, CA. We’re proud to use effective, all-natural, and biodegradable cleaning products to keep your house clean without chemicals that could be toxic to the environment and to you. Not only that, but we guarantee your satisfaction 100% – if you aren’t satisfied with the service we provide, we’ll come back the next day and re-do the job for free. It’s that easy! Learn more about the services we offer or call today to get a free estimate over the phone. If you like what you hear, we can schedule an in-home consultation at your convenience. At that time we design a program to fit your needs and agree on an exact price per cleaning visit. And that’s all you have to do! Relax and let Kay’s Busy Maids do the hard part!

Offers Coupon

BLIND CLEANING & REPAIR, DESIGN CONSULTATION, DRAPERY, INSTALLATION & UPHOLSTERY.