Armadas Exterior LLC

Oregon Construction Contractors Board
01/24/2022

2075 NW 14th St

Gresham, OR 97030

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roofing & Siding

Roofing & Siding

roofing202097233
This customer had several air conditioners built into the side of his home and wanted to remove them as well as the smoke stack for his decommissioned wood stove. At the same time he needed us to replace his roof as well as update his ventilation system and provide him with a 50 year warranty on the new roof. This customer was extremely satisfied and has referred us to his neighbor who is scheduled for a new roof in 2 weeks. Oscar Saucedo (Google Review) "Excellent company, family owned and customer driven. Lloyd and his crew were great to work with. Andrew and the installation crew were very professional. This is a company committed to doing the right thing and going the extra mile. Our roof needed the extra love and made it pleasant experience."

With a foundation built on balance, integrity, leadership and loyalty, Armadas Exterior is built to achieve. These core values have driven us to deliver the highest standard of excellence in commercial and residential construction through our commitment to addressing each of our clients’ unique needs. With a strong focus on commercial construction, we serve the healthcare, senior living, higher education and commercial specialty markets. Understanding the unique requirements of the marketplace, Armadas personnel have been strategically aligned in market-specific teams. This ensures deep expertise with both our projects and our customers. We bring unparalleled experience, passion and ability to every project. That is our benchmark: knowing everything we build is built to achieve....

gutter repair (27)roofing (5)gutter cleaning (1)interior painting (2)house painting (2)roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)handyman (1)flooring (1)

05/07/2021

It went absolutely spectacular. The crew was amazing and I will definitely bring them back for my next job.

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

05/07/2021

It finally happened, we had a leak in the roof! I knew just who to call, after his company did such an amazing job on my gutters a few years ago Lloyd at Armadas was my guy! He and his crew did not disappoint. They were professional, courteous and fast! Every day they were working Lloyd would drop by to check on the progress of the roof and discuss any issues or questions I had. Waylon, Steve and ...

Description of Work
Installed new roof

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Review for Armadas Exterior LLC - 2075 NW 14th St, Gresham, OR - 39323213

01/24/2021

Good customer service, professional, good value, good COVID-19 prevention measures.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof inspection / moss removal

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

01/23/2021

We called to have our roof inspected because of a suspected leak in our home. They were the quickest to respond to our call and sent the owner out, Lloyd, to take a look. Look was very personable and you can tell he takes great pride in the work he does. He did the inspection in our attic and was able to let us know the source of our problem instantly and thoroughly explain the inner workings of o...

Description of Work
Roof inspection/suspected leak

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/29/2020

1) I love that it’s a family owned business! 2) I love that the company sold me what I needed and not what I thought I needed. (To have someone not try to sell you extras you don’t need, is always an A+ in my book) 3) I love that they gave me a first responders discount for being a postal carrier! (The job can tend to go unrecognized) 4) I love the quantity of the work and the craftsmanship of the...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

10/19/2020

My father started building my house in 1959. The roof was designed as a roll-top. For the next ten years, he slowly added more to the structure. Although smart, creative, driven, and handy with tools, design was not his strong suit. The house has several hodge-podge structures connected to each other, made of different materials, several weird angles, and odd gutter alignments. When looking for a ...

Description of Work
Remove, and replace rain gutters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/22/2020

Great job. Will be calling again in the future.

Description of Work
Tile replacement due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

03/01/2020

Jason, Lloyd & their crew were efficient, polite & professional. They did a great job! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced on a 1889 home with steep roof

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

12/21/2018

Great. Completed job while I was at an appointment.

Description of Work
Fix existing gutter and added downspout

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

10/10/2018

It went very well. The owner is nice and very responsive. His workers were polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Roofing Design and Installation, Siding Design and Installation, Seamless Gutter Installation, Window Installation, Gutter Repair, Architectural Sheet Metal, Cap & Wall.

Roofing: We do not install wood shake, tile, or metal roofs. Gutters: We do not offer galvanized, vinyl, or steel gutters. Siding We do not offer cedar shake, vinyl, or aluminum siding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check