Armadas Exterior LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

With a foundation built on balance, integrity, leadership and loyalty, Armadas Exterior is built to achieve. These core values have driven us to deliver the highest standard of excellence in commercial and residential construction through our commitment to addressing each of our clients’ unique needs. With a strong focus on commercial construction, we serve the healthcare, senior living, higher education and commercial specialty markets. Understanding the unique requirements of the marketplace, Armadas personnel have been strategically aligned in market-specific teams. This ensures deep expertise with both our projects and our customers. We bring unparalleled experience, passion and ability to every project. That is our benchmark: knowing everything we build is built to achieve....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

roofing202097233
This customer had several air conditioners built into the side of his home and wanted to remove them as well as the smoke stack for his decommissioned wood stove. At the same time he needed us to replace his roof as well as update his ventilation system and provide him with a 50 year warranty on the new roof. This customer was extremely satisfied and has referred us to his neighbor who is scheduled for a new roof in 2 weeks. Oscar Saucedo (Google Review) "Excellent company, family owned and customer driven. Lloyd and his crew were great to work with. Andrew and the installation crew were very professional. This is a company committed to doing the right thing and going the extra mile. Our roof needed the extra love and made it pleasant experience."
Roofing & Siding project

roofing

202097233
Taylor Williams project
Taylor Williams

roofing

202197030

gutter repair (28)roofing (7)gutter cleaning (1)interior painting (2)house painting (2)flooring (2)roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)handyman (1)

08/12/2022

H B.

Armadas Exteriors did a fabulous job installing a new roof, gutters and downspouts on my home. They also installed a new skylight. All of the work and products have been first rate. The service at Armadas Exteriors is top notch. The owner oversaw the bid, installation and promptly answered any questions I had. All persons from the owner to the installers were friendly and professional. Care was taken to make sure all debris was picked up and landscaping left undisturbed. I am very pleased with the quality of the products used and the service at Armadas, which was timely from start to finish.

Description of Work
New roof, skylight, gutters and downspouts

Category flooring contractor, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

05/09/2022

Charles K.

After coming out to do an estimate, they never got back to me. After six weeks, I reached out to them and they said, "unfortunately we do not have the ability to do this project." Very poor communication and customer service.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

05/07/2021

Elizabeth C.

It went absolutely spectacular. The crew was amazing and I will definitely bring them back for my next job.

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

05/07/2021

Stephanie L.

It finally happened, we had a leak in the roof! I knew just who to call, after his company did such an amazing job on my gutters a few years ago Lloyd at Armadas was my guy! He and his crew did not disappoint. They were professional, courteous and fast! Every day they were working Lloyd would drop by to check on the progress of the roof and discuss any issues or questions I had. Waylon, Steve and Josh were the main 3 guys doing the work, each one of them was wonderful, they put up with all of my questions about everything that was happening and took time to explain things to me. Instead of charging us a ton of extra money, they took the time to educate my husband and I on simple repairs and things that we could do ourselves around the roof and gutter area. We have a covered back patio and have always had an issue where water dripped where the cover meets the roof. When asked if Waylon and his crew could place some flashing there to stop the drip, Waylon’s reply was “already did it”. Each day before leaving they would walk the perimeter of my house and pick up every bit of their trash. I could go on and on about how amazing these guys are but I’m sure google has some kind of a word limit! Trust me, these guys are worth every penny and more!

Description of Work
Installed new roof

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Review for Armadas Exterior LLC - 2075 NW 14th St, Gresham, OR - 39323213

01/24/2021

David O.

Good customer service, professional, good value, good COVID-19 prevention measures.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof inspection / moss removal

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

01/23/2021

David N.

We called to have our roof inspected because of a suspected leak in our home. They were the quickest to respond to our call and sent the owner out, Lloyd, to take a look. Look was very personable and you can tell he takes great pride in the work he does. He did the inspection in our attic and was able to let us know the source of our problem instantly and thoroughly explain the inner workings of our roof. Even though we offered to pay for his consultation he kindly declined. He was able to point me in the right direction for a simple inexpensive solution to our problem. I’ve dealt with a lot of contractors over the years and he is at the very top. I can’t recommend Lloyd and his company enough

Description of Work
Roof inspection/suspected leak

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/29/2020

Carlyn F.

1) I love that it’s a family owned business! 2) I love that the company sold me what I needed and not what I thought I needed. (To have someone not try to sell you extras you don’t need, is always an A+ in my book) 3) I love that they gave me a first responders discount for being a postal carrier! (The job can tend to go unrecognized) 4) I love the quantity of the work and the craftsmanship of the workers! 5) I can go on and on but don’t just take my word on it, call and get a quote and hire them for yourselves. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

10/19/2020

KS A.

My father started building my house in 1959. The roof was designed as a roll-top. For the next ten years, he slowly added more to the structure. Although smart, creative, driven, and handy with tools, design was not his strong suit. The house has several hodge-podge structures connected to each other, made of different materials, several weird angles, and odd gutter alignments. When looking for a rain gutter contractor, I requested several bids. However, no one was willing to take on the task, except for SpringRock. Taking my house on as a challenge, Andrew Lee, Territory Manager for SpringRock worked-up a plan. Then, hired Armadas Exterior to install the gutters. Needless to say, it was a difficult job. Both SpringRock, and Armadas accomplished the task with efficiency, and professionalism. I highly recommend both of them.

Description of Work
Remove, and replace rain gutters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/22/2020

Simon B.

Great job. Will be calling again in the future.

Description of Work
Tile replacement due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

03/01/2020

Diana R.

Jason, Lloyd & their crew were efficient, polite & professional. They did a great job! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced on a 1889 home with steep roof

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

12/21/2018

Jimmy N.

Great. Completed job while I was at an appointment.

Description of Work
Fix existing gutter and added downspout

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

10/10/2018

Kymm J.

It went very well. The owner is nice and very responsive. His workers were polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

10/03/2018

Bob B.

Great job and very professional customer service.

Description of Work
New gutters and two additional downspouts

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/03/2018

Sean M.

It went exceptionally well. The team was prompt, well equipped, and polite. I would recommend them to any person that needs work for their gutter needs.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/19/2018

Don L.

Lloyd and his crew did a very good job. They provided great customer service with a competitive price. Lloyd was great to work with. I have already recommended Solar Tech to a friend.

Description of Work
New gutters on house and shed

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

12/24/2017

Willa M.

If I could give more than an A+ I would! Lloyd was amazing! I was in a pitch for new gutters to close a real estate transaction and we went out the same day for bid and returned and finished work the next day and not only on a dime, but Christmas weekend when most people weren't even answering their phones on Friday. He is now my new go to gutter company and could not expect any higher level of service that I received. Thank you Lloyd, you made my Christmas!

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Work Completed On 12/24/2017

12/04/2017

James P.

We sent a text to Solar Tech Illumination LLC on Saturday, and we received a return text on Saturday (the same day! They are open on Saturdays!). Lloyd "Mr. Gutters" came to our home to analyze the problem and give us an estimate that Monday! Lloyd was very professional, knowledgeable, and patient as he took time to educate us on Gutters 101 - Intro to Gutters. He clearly explained why a repair of our steel fascia type gutters was just a short term (may only last a few months) fix that was not cost effective. Lloyd described why replacing a portion of our steel gutter (with aluminum gutter material) would last several years at not much more cost than the repair, and therefore replacement was much more cost effective. In addition, he identified some options to drain a low spot in the gutter to help alleviate this problem in the future. Lloyd was very gracious in spending all this time with us, and he even gave us a referral to a local reputable gutter service company that carries our fascia style gutters and could do this work. We were very pleased with Lloyd's timely/friendly customer service, and would look forward to doing business with Solar Tech Illumination LLC should the opportunity arise.

Description of Work
During heavy rains we have a major leak in the rusty gutter on the front of our home. That portion of the gutter needs to be repaired or replaced.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

11/13/2017

Kate L.

Lloyd at Solar Tech got back to my initial request quickly. I knew they were very busy and I may have to wait before they had time for me. Lloyd was out the same week and got right back to me with an estimate. We gave the ok and the gutters were installed in less than a week. They look great. You can count on the gentleman at Solar Tech to do a professional job in a timely manner. You can't go wrong when you call Solar Tech

Description of Work
New seamless metal gutters and down spouts. We had a new roof put on the house and we needed good gutters in a hurry.

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

10/12/2017

Kelsey T.

Great! I was very impressed with their work and how quickly the job went from start to finish.

Description of Work
Full gutter and downspout replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

10/07/2017

Nova B.

Amazing! Guys showed up in time, super friendly, looks great. Lloyd, the owner, is so easy to work with and always responds quickly and with a professional opinion.

Description of Work
We needed gutter repair and replacement on one side of our home. Plus, a downspout diverted.

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

10/02/2017

Susan R.

They did a great job. Completed the work in one day even though it was pouring down rain and they ended up staying until after dark. They were committed to completing the job and communicated with us every step of the way. I would recommend them to others. Lloyd is very knowledgeable about gutter systems.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/21/2017

Lovell T.

Solar Tech Illumination was recommended by a family member when we were seeking an exterior painter for our new-to-us log home. Arlo and his team did a fantastic job in all respects – we are thrilled and highly recommend Solar Tech to anyone. Our project was unique, and not easy: our log home, built in 1986, had been treated with a transmission-like oil compound customarily used during that era. Over decades the blackish oil had penetrated the logs so deeply that it could not be removed to allow the logs natural beauty to show. The south-facing elevation’s most exposed logs had weathered to an unattractive grey that made them appear rotten (even though the oil had done its job and they remained sound). Furthermore, a portion of the house was stick-built construction. Some of that section had been partially stained reddish-brown; the more inaccessible sections had been left untreated and were highly weathered yellow-grey. Bottom line: our home was a hodge-podge of various colors and surfaces, with varied and incompatible coatings – or no previous treatment at all. It was critical to not only protect the logs, but also preserve our home’s rustic character. Because of the original oil treatment, staining was not an option. Staining also would also not have covered the varied colors of the house. “Storm”, often used on log homes, was not an option either -- a coating with higher adhesion was required. Arlo and his team met the challenge, including having a paint company representative travel to our very rural home to personally examine it and offer recommendations. After lengthy discussion about the best options, a spot-trial of a hybrid paint confirmed it would best meet all needs. Decisions made, the work began. Power washing, then chemical stripping followed by light sanding prepared the various surfaces for optimum results. Lastly, the hybrid paint sealed the varied surfaces and completely covered the multiple color mis-matches. Results were exceptional: see the before and after photos. Arlo’s team worked hard, and were unfailingly polite and respectful of our property. They even built a plywood shed over the koi pond to protect our fish from the various contaminants (power washing, chemical stripper, sanding dust, and paint overspray). The team obviously took pride in their workmanship; were dependable, and never left a mess. We are extremely thankful we chose Solar Tech Illumination! Obviously, a project as large and complex as ours was not inexpensive. However, we could have never gotten the beautiful, durable results that they did. Time and money on inappropriate coatings would have been squandered simply because we do not have the expertise that Arlo’s team does. Risking our own life and limb accessing the high, steep areas, plus the cost of rental equipment, cannot be discounted either. Bottom line: our cherished log home now looks as beautiful as we had hoped, and is protected against mountain weather. There is nothing Arlo’s team could have done better, or differently. We would select them again without hesitation, and think that if you choose them, you will be as happy as we are.

Description of Work
Exterior refinishing & painting of log home

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2017