Bugs Northwest

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional phone number - (541)-488-6462....

All Natural Pest Elimination

We are Oregon and Idaho's #1 Natural Pest Control company. Award Winning Service. A+ BBB Rating. We provide FREE inspections and offer unlimited warranties. We're a full service termite & general pest control company. We are the exclusive suppliers of NatureLine products, which are natural, botanical & inorganic treatments. We specialize in natural, permanent wood protection against termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles and dry rot fungi. Pest elimination includes ants, spiders, beetles, earwigs, silverfish, sow bugs, centipedes, stored product pests, rats, mice, rodents, and more .

Offers by All Natural Pest Elimination on Angi
Pointe Pest Control | Salem

The Oregon Garden near Salem is a perfect place to see hundreds of flowers and plants. If you are seeing hundreds of spiders in your home it is time to call Pointe Pest Control. We are Salem’s local solution to spider infestations. One of the most common spiders we see in Oregon is the giant house spider. Its size might be frightening, but its venom is harmless. The most dangerous spider is the black widow. Any bite from a black widow should be considered dangerous. When you call Pointe Pest Control, we arrive to your home an offer a free inspection. We will help you identify the spider. We don’t stop with arachnids; our technicians eliminate all pest infestations. Wasps, rodents, ants, or bed bugs; we can eradicate any pest.

Pointe Pest Control | Medford

Pointe Pest Control is the premier independent pest control company in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 2006 by Inland NW Resident Jacob Borg, Pointe Pest Control has grown from a single office in Spokane, Washington, to multiple locations throughout Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Today Pointe employs an impressive group of experienced and knowledgeable professionals committed to problem solving and serving our customers’ needs. Pointe provides services to both residential and commercial customers; ranging from General Pest Control to Bed Bug Treatment, to specialized pest services like Termite Service, Carpenter Ant Control, and Rodent Extermination. Pointe Pest Control is proud to give back to the communities it serves through a number of avenues, including an annual Scholarship Program awarded to graduating Seniors in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. In addition, Pointe conducts an annual Charitable Bed Bug Treatment program called “Take a Bite of the Holidays” that includes a complete bed bug treatment for a family in need. At Pointe we are committed to a set of core values that includes professionalism, service, integrity and excellence. Our team members conduct themselves with performance beyond expectations and a commitment to the highest level of service for our customers, vendors and all those we come in contact with. We are experts in the following services: Residential Pest Control Commercial Pest Control Bedbug Remediation Termite Service

04/30/2015

Bill D.

Description of Work
Mike was very knowledgeable and experienced in his field. He was thorough in treating my main house and guest house for carpenter ants and other nuisance insects like mosquitoes. The results were instantaneous! Due to our location, I signed up for quarterly maintenance service as well. |I would highly recommend this company.

10/23/2014

Sophia S.

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of bats colonizing my house. Bugs Northwest installed one-way netting over bat entrances under eaves, allowed bats to leave, then used flashing (they chose a dark brown color that matches structure) to seal up eaves all around the house. Also sealed up woodpecker holes under eaves to prevent future use by bats. One year warranty, we'll see if bats are really gone, by next Fall. There was one place that got sealed before bats were removed, had to redo that area. Seems pricy for what was done, but another company estimated $12,000 for same job. Crossing my fingers this work eliminates my problem. One year should be enough to know if follow-up work is needed. All the guys were pleasant and respectful. If this work proves successful after a year, I would definitely feel confident to hire Bugs Northwest for other exterminator needs.

06/25/2014

Martha M.

I would recommend them. They did all that and it worked out. It got rid of the termites as far as I know. There are a kind that lives if there's wood buried underground so they get into that.

Description of Work
I used Bugs Northwest. I had a termite problem and they had to drill holes through my concrete slab and put poison under the house.

02/10/2013

Dicki N.

Unfortunately, no one can seem to tell me how to get rid of the woodpeckers. However, Dale Sauer, the person who showed up, went into the attic and mounted steel mesh over the vent opening to prevent birds from getting in. He was very helpful.

Description of Work
Inspected woodpecker damage to attic vent. Because the damage was enough to allow entry, I had birds in the ductwork.

Category pest control

I'm terribly sorry, but I believe you've reviewed the wrong company. We have no record of servicing your address and we do not have an employee by the name of Dale Sauer. We can, however, help you get rid of your woodpecker problem. If you would like to give us a call, we'd be happy to come out and look a the problem. Thanks!

01/11/2013

Kitty M.

Please refer to above, estimate only, very prompt and reliable company.

Description of Work
Bugs NorthWest came out to give me an extimate for the crickets that show up at my house during warm weather. The company was prompt and professional. As winter was coming, I chose not to use their services at this time (crickets seem to leave in winter). If I did have a true or extensive bug problem, I would definately call them back. They had a reasonable yearly contract to come out and spray the house and they also offered natural alternatives to harsh chemicals. I have pets and I was happy to hear this information.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are happy to help with any of your future pest needs. Just give us a call.

11/12/2012

Eva C.

Overall this was a positive experience. The tech was a bit overly chatty but he did a very good job and was thorough. The price was a bit high, although I did not shop around, but the results were extremely effective. I would use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
The service was very prompt, the price was high but we did get very good value for our money. The treatment appears to still be keeping bugs away. I appreciated that the solutions used weren't harmful to my pets.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our service and we are glad you are happy with the results. Our technician does have a tendency to be overly chatty and he has been spoken to about it. He is working on improving in that area. Don't hesitate to contact us should any further need arise. Kris Mays Bugs Northwest Thanks!

07/05/2012

Mary A.

Hard to know for sure if the rodenator equipment does the job. It is very pricey. We do think the trapping helped a lot. Dave and Rick are nice fellas though communication during the process could be improved upon

Description of Work
Rodenator service and trapping for 5 weeks.

Category pest control

Member, Thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback about our services. Please let us know where we may improve our communication in the future. We appreciate our customers and are here to serve you. Thanks again, Kris Mays Bugs Northwest

06/08/2012

Jim L.

They do it in a right manner; it doesn’t affect my animals.

Description of Work
Every year they come out and take care of my ant problem.

Category pest control

Member, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your business and your satisfaction is very important to us. Thanks again, Kris Mays Bugs Northwest

05/22/2012

DAVE M.

I like the guy who comes out. He's a good guy. Their prices and quality of work are excellent. They're responsive and punctual.

Description of Work
They provide pest control maintenance for me.

Category pest control

Thanks, Member! You guys are great to work with. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. By the way, we "liked" you on Facebook. Kris Mays Bugs Northwest

03/22/2012

DJUANA S.

He responded immediately. He does humane trapping of critters and come back and haul it away for you. They call ahead of time to schedule and make it as convenient for me as possible. They were very neighborly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I have a contract with him for pest control and spraying for pests.

Category pest control

Thanks for taking the time to post a review, Member. We appreciate our customers and it has been a pleasure to serve you! Kris Mays Bugs Northwest

Residential and commercial pest control, wild life removal & tree care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard