A-One Exterminators

Oregon dept of agriculture
12/31/2021

712 NE 7th St

Grant Pass, OR 97526

A-One Exterminators employs knowledgeable and reliable service technicians who are specifically trained in integrated pest management (IPM), and experienced quality control supervisors who assure the highest quality standards are met with each service we perform. We offer a wide variety of affordable, customized pest control solutions to meet all of your needs. Our mission is to exceed client expectations with the most effective pest control available, which is always done in an ethical, professional, responsive and caring manner. Ask for details. We specialize in all pest control issues! Additional DBAs - A One Exterminators & A One Inc. Additional phone numbers - (541) 472-1098, (541) 472-1099, (541) 472-9081, (541) 476-1940, (541) 476-9604, (541) 955-8723, (541) 957-8807 & (541) 884-3699....

pest control (30)animal removal (8)insulation (4)home inspection (2)mold removal (1)

09/20/2017

Evelyn D.

Great!! Also used them to treat house for carpenter ants and now have them coming to spray every quarter. Lead worker, John, is a super guy. Professional but personable with a great sense of humor and really good to his guys,

Description of Work
Removed old insulation and furnace ducting from under house. Identified leaking pipes. Re-insulated under house and ceiling area,

Category pest control,home inspection,insulation

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

09/20/2017

Evelyn D.

Fantastic!! Three guys were sent over to work on the job. John was the lead worker and he was just a great guy. Wonderful sense of humor but so professional. They removed all the old, disgusting insulation and all the old Heating/cooling ducting. It took 2 days and as they performed their work, John discovered a sewage slick that our sellers had failed to disclose to us. At our request he took quite a few pictures to show us the problems. He also came back another day and treated the house for carpenter ants. We will have them back soon to remove insulation in the attic space and insulate both the attic and the underneath the house . Very, very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Remove old insulation and heater ducting from under the house.

Category pest control,insulation

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Review for A-One Exterminators - 712 NE 7th St, Grant Pass, OR - 36269392

09/12/2017

Dori C.

After inspection, ant problem was in the wall. It was treated and I have not seen any additional sign of ants.

Description of Work
Treatment of ants under the house

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

08/01/2017

Theresa P.

They came out on three different occasions. They were very good, very professional. I was happy with the work they did. There was a coupon on Angie's List site and I printed that and send it in with my payment and they accepted it. The reason I called is because I had some rats under my house and they seem to have taken care of that problem right away. I didn't check anyone else out for prices, but I felt it was fair for what they did. I would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
I used A-One Exterminators for extermination of rats.

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

05/23/2017

Alex B.

Above and beyond, sprayed along the walls and treated below the house. 10-year garuntee for no extra charge which was way better than anyone else. Used termidor for the termite treatment.

Description of Work
Termite Extermination and Rodent Control

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

03/21/2017

Audrey W.

All schedules were met on time. Very professional and friendly service people. I would highly recommend this company and would call them if ever I had another problem.

Description of Work
Technician came out. Checked crawl space for critters. Put down poison. Returned 2 weeks later. Covered all crawl space entries.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Please feel free to give us a call if you need us in the future.

01/21/2017

Joe A.

The tech did a complete inspection of the crawl space both under the house and around the outside. Showed me two possible entry points and told me how and when to close them up. Baited several spots around the house and yard. Instructed me to wait before closing entry points to ensure there was no activity.

Description of Work
Rodent inspection and setting of traps. Inspection of crawl space to determine entry points

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. At A-One Exterminators customer service is the key. Thank you again for your business.

08/03/2016

Sandy M.

Great company. I looked into other Pest Control Companies, had 2 others come to my home. Wow what a difference in pricing and professionalism. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A-ONE. Thank you for taking care of our home! Very smooth from the first inspection to the end of the job.

Description of Work
Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier, DSV, Baiting & Sealing

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

It's important to us at A-One Exterminators to take care of our customers. Thank you for your continue business. Always a pleasure!

01/03/2016

Steven S.

All services have been done very thoroughly and with attention to detail. We especially like technician Allen.

Description of Work
Quarterly service to spray around the house and yard for insects. Initially used for termite prevention. Have used them now for 2+ years.

Work Completed On 11/06/2015

Thank you for the great review, it's always a pleasure having a long-term customer like you, and we take great pride in our customer service here at A-One Exterminators. Thank you again for your business.

10/30/2015

Molly M.

The exterminator went under the house and placed rat baits. So far we have had no further incursions by the nasty little critters.

Description of Work
Baited under house for rat problem

Work Completed On 09/30/2015

Thank you for the great review, it's a pleasure serving you. If you have problems, please feel free to give us a call. Thank you again for your business.

Pest Control. Mold Removal. Sump Pump. Dry Rot Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing