Air Cleaning Technology ACT

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2008

Call Now, We will save you money! Professional, careful and thorough cleaning of your air duct system. Visit our website for current specials or Call (888) 331-3828 with any questions. Air Cleaning Technology (ACT) Air Duct Cleaning offers free inspections of HVAC system as well as a free exact price quote over the phone or through email without any pressure or obligation. We offer up front pricing on all services. ACT offers complete HVAC system cleaning in one package with no surprises upon arrival. ACT offers additional services including sanitizing and deodorizing in air ducts as well as the interior of residence and business' Neutralizing 99.99% of Bacteria, Fungus, Virus as well as common allergens Dust Mites, Dog, Cat and Odors including Smoke and Animal. ACT installs Filtration including Electrostatic and Ultra Violet Light, resulting in a Whole House [silent and out of the way] Air Purifier....

AllCities Solar and Electric Co.

No Job Is Too Small! Not only is AllCities Solar and Electric Co. the best at saving you money, we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured electrical company as well. From ceiling fans to hot tubs and everything in between. For over 40 years we have served our community and surrounding cities with quality service and we have been awarded one of America's top solar contractors for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a small business with some of the best electricians available. We are also members of the BBB and Solar Washington.

07/10/2017

Solid work, knowledgeable, professional, top quality, quick and effective.

Description of Work
Heating vent cleaning

01/07/2017

Did a great job and was very professional. We also really appreciated that they cleaned the areas around the vents when they were done.

Description of Work
Duct and furnace cleaning

10/05/2016

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! the owner arrived right on time was very friendly I needed my gas fireplace turned on as I did not know how to light the pilot light and he did it for me.

Description of Work
needed air ducts cleaned

10/04/2016

He arrived right on time, and was up-front about what came with the package and what would involve extra charges. (Very reasonable, considering the time involved) Did a very tidy conscientious job.

Description of Work
Vacuumed and sanitized ducts.

09/30/2016

Jared vacuumed all the ducts while using his tools to loosen the dust and hair and get it vacuumed out. There was a duct that had some substance spilled in it and he wiped it all out and there was another duct where the speculation is that a cat urinated into it. Jared did a special job of cleaning that duct and there is no smell left.

Description of Work
The heat ducts, cold air return and furnace needed a good cleaning because three cats had lived here and everything was very full of dust and cat hair.

09/20/2016

Jared did a great job Very big job as house is mostly one level Professional, kept things clean

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning which meant much more including return air vents etc Furnace was cleaned also Less dust now :)

09/17/2016

Jared is fantastic! Super prompt scheduling & thorough communication right from the start. He was able to come out much sooner than I expected. He was running a little later than he thought on the day of the appointment & let me know right away, which was fine. He is very personable & knowledgeable, and his work is efficient & clean. No surprise costs, everything was as previously agreed to. Even ...

Description of Work
Cleaning of 8 ducts plus one return; inspection of furnace filters & A/C coils. House is around 800 square feet & had been empty for two years before we bought it in 'as is' condition. Every part of it was really dirty. I used an Angie's List special for the duct cleaning & added on for cleaning one return. Best deal in town.

08/26/2016

When I first called to make an appointment I expected to leave a message but someone answered right away and I booked a day and date in no time. So that was great! The day of the service Jacob called to say he would be running late and he arrived in the time frame he said. He explained everything very thoroughly. I have a dog and a cat so I had to keep an eye on them while he did all that work bec...

Description of Work
I needed nine floor ducts cleaned, one ceiling duct, dryer vent, two bathroom fans and the furnace air filter.

07/19/2016

Jared used a powerful industrial machine to suck out all the dust from our vents and the entire house feels cleaner now. Air quality is much improved. We have a son who is sensitive to dust allergies and after this service his symptoms improved tremendously. Jared is professional and did a great job. Very helpful in explaining the service and he has good prices. We will use him again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning service - large house

01/14/2016

I was really pleased. He was very professional when I called to set up the service. His estimate and actual price for work were the same. He explained what the procedure and asked me if I had any questions. He was on time. I have three cats and he was very respectful of their space and fearfulness. He worked hard for almost 3 hours and showed me the before and after pics. I really enjoyed talking ...

Description of Work
He cleaned all the air ducts in my old craftsman house. It had been done for several years. And he added an electrostatic filter that will continue to keep the air cleaner.

Category air duct cleaning

AIR DUCT CLEANING, COMPLETE HVAC SYSTEM CLEANING, SANITIZING, DEODORIZING, ALLERGEN NEUTRALIZING, DUCT REPAIR, FURNACE CLEANING SERVICE, DRYER VENT CLEANING, LIFETIME WARRANTY FILTERS, UV LIGHT INSTALL, CHIMNEY CLEANING, HOME DEODORIZING/SANITIZING, OFFICE DEODORIZING/SANITIZING, VEHICLE DEODORIZING/SANITIZING.

FURNACE REPAIR, FURNACE PARTS REPLACEMENT