PAUL LEWIS CONSTRUCTION & CONCRETE

With Angi since April 2006

GASTON, OR 97119

07/31/2013

Kate F.

It went well. Paul is extremely competent--he does an excellent job.

Description of Work
Paul laid an RV pad for me, with a concrete retaining wall and wide pad. He also replaced a few squares of sidewalk.

02/27/2013

Carol L.

Paul has done several projects for us and he is prompt, he is thorough and clean. It was a pretty large patio and the work was good. We have referred him to many people and they were referred to us in the first place. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I used Paul Lewis Construction & Concrete to get some cement work done and a stamped concrete patio poured. He also finished pouring a basement area in our home. It was an unfinished basement and he did some work for us there about a year or two ago.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

02/01/2012

JEFF A.

Great. Timely and on budget.

Description of Work
Paul Lewis is old school great. Knows his trade and does great work. I hired him to do the concrete work for our new barn. This included foundation work and flatwork. I am going to hire him again to do our driveway and front entry.

02/04/2009

JACI L.

The job was done in a timely fashion, turned out beautifully. I would hire him again in a minute.

Description of Work
Poured concrete porch

06/28/2006

JEFF A.

Paul Lewis was one of the best experiences that I have had with a residential contractor who tailors his profession towards the individual home owner. Paul was responsive to the needs of the job, able to provide advice and insight and performed the work in a professional manner; the end results being a quality project. I would gladly recommend Paul Lewis Concrete and plan on using his services in the very near future for other work that is currently in the planning stage.

Description of Work
Paul Lewis Concrete poured a new monolithic concrete slab with incorporated retaining walls, for both a barn and attached work building.

06/06/2006

KURT H.

I called and spoke with Paul. He said he was very busy, took my information and said it would be Saturday at the earliest he would be able to get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago. He never got back to me.

Description of Work
I wanted a bid on putting in an RV pad & extending the driveway to the side yard.

04/27/2006

JOANNE D.

Very contentious, and he's a perfectionist. He didn't charge us extra for a job he did. He put down asphalt and didn't like the way it turned out, so he redid it with better materials. He is very good. Very interactive and honest. I have recommended him.

Description of Work
Poured a curb for the Home Owners Assoc.

Forest Landscape Inc

Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhood.

Pound4Pound Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

CRETEC CONCRETE LLC

Cretec Concrete LLC is a family owned business that focus on SERVING Residential Flat work in the Portland Metro area and its surrounders areas as Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Milwaukie, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro.