Holland Painting Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2009

3217 Crestline Dr

Forest Grove, OR 97116

Holland Painting is a residential and commercial painting contractor serving the Portland metropolitan area since 1996....

06/28/2014

Drue G.

It went perfect. The owner bent over backwards to find the right house color for my wife and then did it again to find the right trim color. He checked with my wife quite often to make sure she was happy and even changed the front trim work to make sure she was happy. We will call this company for all futurw painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted three sides of the house and stained the front of the house. Also painted the front door and play structure.

03/11/2014

susan K.

They did a great job. Super professional. Arrived on time, did the work, tidied up after themselves. Called them again to paint the outside of my house, turns out my house doesn't need painting yet! So I will call them again next year to reassess. Very, very happy with them.

Description of Work
Painted my living area.

01/20/2014

Daniel and Elizabeth I.

Shortly after we called Holland, Ramses Verlinden came to our home to look at the work site, followed by a detailed estimate. Over the next 21/2 weeks, all of the above tasks were completed by his employees. We were always notified the day before the workers arrived. All the work was completed on schedule and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
They prepared the exterior of the house for painting by removing the gutters and downspouts, pressure washing all surfaces, priming a few areas of bare wood, removing exterior lighting, and masking windows. They applied one coat of Rodda's AC line of exterior paint onto the body by spraying and backrolling. They also applied one coat to doors and trim by roller and brush.

12/12/2013

Roberta B.

Terrific! Second time that I have used them and will again next spring when I am ready to complete the interior painting. Wonderful work, highly skilled, nice to have around too. Genaro was the worker on this project and he was a great guy, takes pride in his work. Ramses came to the site twice to over see things and check how the job was going. They were both great about calling or emailing with questions or to clarify. My color scheme was complex and they were good at details. collaborative problem solving due to uniqueness of vintage house and previous owners DIY efforts.

Description of Work
Interior paint--kitchen, stairway and livingroom, 2 sets of french doors, 2 rooms with very high ceilings, rough sheet rock to contend with, detailed trim, color changes.

10/30/2013

Roberta B.

Perform the following tasks following EPA guidelines for lead paint preparation: Provide required pamphlets regarding dangers of lead paint. Lay plastic on ground at least 12' from exterior walls. Set up stanchions with caution tape and notices regarding lead paint. Workers will wear approved full bodied suits, goggles, and masks to avoid lead contamination. Surfaces will be scraped and sanded with machines attached to vacuum systems equipped with hepa filters. All surfaces will be hand washed as necessary to avoid excessive runoff from pressure washing. After prep work is complete, plastic and signage will be removed. Apply oil based exterior primer to any areas of bare wood. Recaulk joints where old caulking has failed. Mask all windows and remove items such as lighting from walls. Spray and backroll one coat of paint onto all siding. Apply one coat of paint to trim and doors by roller and brush. Itemizations: Applied one coat of paint to back yard shed.

Description of Work
Exterior paint on 1920's house

06/24/2013

Maxi S.

Original was every stained and weather streaked. It took lots of touch ups to finish properly. Dave was patient and co-operative about going over and over. This was easy for him to do as he was working in a house across the street. I asked Holland to do the work when I saw their truck across the street. I assumed no one would want to come out for just one door. This worked well for my job since it took numerous coats of paint for this dark blue door. It was win for me since it took so many coats of paint.

Description of Work
Painted Front door and trim on side window

12/21/2012

Anjali J.

They were professional, punctual and did a great job on our house.

Description of Work
We hired Holland painting to paint the exterior of our house in the summer of 2011.

12/21/2012

Deanna M.

Holland painters were very professional and Ramses was very up front with what he saw needed to be painted as well as not painted for the exterior of the home. He provided options for the pricing of painting the shutters and front door. The painters arrived on time the date we scheduled. They were also very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
They pressure washed the siding for our two story home. They also scraped and painted all wood trim. Shutters were removed and painted. The front door was also painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/12/2012

Sandy A.

Very well. I had used the company 10 years earlier and was pleased enough to seek them out again. The owner, Ramses, thanked me for the repeat business and personally checked in on the work done by his crew. Holland Painting has grow considerably in the past 10 years, which is obviously due to their professionalism. I was kept informed of their schedule throughout. Everyone was punctual, pleasant, very neat and did a good job. When the crew discovered dry rot on the southern exposure, Ramses referred me to a general contractor who was as pleasant and efficient as his own workers. I cannot comment on price, because I did not seek any other bids for the job. One pleasant surprise was that their Angie's coupon was limited to the exterior painting, but Ramses applied the discount to the entire job.

Description of Work
Holland Painting painted the exterior and all the ceilings of my ranch-style house.Also sanded and varnished the oak front door.

08/07/2012

Joseph S.

I have used the company a couple of years go and their quotes were below the others. He came very short noticed and finished quickly. The price was really great as well.

Description of Work
I hired Holland Painting to do some exterior painting at my home before closing.

05/23/2012

Daniel P.

On the afternoon of 5/1, a gentleman from Holland Painting was giving an estimate to a neighbor who was aware that I was looking for estimates for the exterior painting of my house so she asked him to do a walk-around with me after they had completed their conversation. We did a walk-around, discussed possible color schemes and the gutters and downspouts. He took my email address and advised me that he would email me a bid in a few days. I received the bid two days later. The company was very professional and responsive and I liked their bid but another company's bid was just a bit lower cost while still delivering quality.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for exterior painting of my home.

08/03/2011

Kathleen T.

We were very pleased with the work done by Holland Painting and happy to be able to deal directly with the company's owner. Ramses Verlinden answered the phone and provided the bid. He was prompt and personable, listened well, and made helpful suggestions. We felt all along that he was directly accountable for this painting project and wasn't going to hire a bunch of inexperienced 20 year olds to do this work. The bid was prompt, and workers came out the following week. They also arrived on time, and we were impressed with what a good job they did in such a short period of time. They were careful and considerate workers and obviously very experienced. As homeowners, we've dealt with other companies in the past that did the job we hired them to do but none with as much professionalism and efficiency and care as this one. We would hire them again in a flash.

Description of Work
We hired Holland Painting to paint the exterior of our house and adjacent building. They also painted a railing on the porch.

05/03/2011

Valerie B.

The crew was very friendly and thorough. They cleaned up the job site and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Pressure wash of partial roof, house. Paint body of house and trim work

Category pressure washing, house painters

05/02/2011

Marsha S.

They are truly customer service oriented, and extremely easy to get along with. The workman at our job site made sure that we had access to our entrance whenever we needed it. The quality of the work was great. Also, they started and finished the project on time.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home with two coats of paint.

05/02/2011

MICHELLE F.

It was excellent. The quality of the paint job they provided was really good, including all the detail. They did excellent caulking and excellent prep work. They did a clean job. We had a bid for interior painting but didn't get it done.

Description of Work
The painted the exterior of the house.

CANDACE Q.

Holland Painting did a really great job, and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They were friendly, efficient, and professional. In fact, I'm thinking working with them again for interior painting.

Description of Work
This company painted the exterior of my home.

Kurt H.

We decided to go with a different company who seemed to have a little more experience. However, Holland Painting was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote for exterior painting.

DAN B.

They are incredibly thorough. For example, they recaulked everything, applied two coats of paint, and actually hand painted some areas. The owner's father is from Holland, and he was formally trained there. I think that really shows through in their craftsmanship.

Description of Work
We had them paint the exterior of our home.

DICK G.

Holland Painting did a fantastic job! In Fact, the owner of the company came over himself and painted all day to meet our deadline. He is a true professional, and I enjoyed watching him work.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior and whole interior of our home.

Joyce L.

They did a good job. He was a real pleasure to work with. He was customer service oriented. I liked him. I was pleased enough to recommend him to my neighbors.

Description of Work
They did some exterior painting on an older house. It was peeling.

Larry S.

I wasn't very happy. The first time I did a check there was tons of stuff in the gutters. If it would have rained it would have clogged up the gutters. The upstairs windows were covered in paint and caulk. When I brought some things to their attention, such as places where they failed to paint or caulk, they only did half of that work. Their supervisor never called back to see if I was happy with the work.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

George A.

It was good. They are reliable and did what we asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

William L.

They were great. They were efficient. We were having to move in at a certain date. We gave them a short notice to come in get the job done before carpet was to be laid. They were excellent , meeting our request. We liked their timeliness.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my home in Dec 05. They came back and repainted some rooms that we didn't have painted the first time a year and a half or so later.

Nick A.

It was great. I had already picked out colors and the brand of paint I wanted. Previous painters told us that they wouldn't use that paint, only what they used. I have no complaints. He went and picked it up and did it with no problems. It is nice for them to be able to do that. It was really clean. One wall didn't cover, going over brown paint. It did not show until the next day. I called him and he came back the next day and now you wouldn't even notice.

Description of Work
They painted the interior painting of our house, including two bedrooms, a hallway, a bathroom, stairwell and a downstairs hallway.

SUSAN J.

They did agreta job. They were punctual. They completed it whn ethey said. The price was right. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did painte dteh tire out side of the hosue.

B&B Power Clean

House cleaning, roofs, driveways, fences, and decks. Also specialty services such as graffiti, rust and calcification removal. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by B&B Power Clean on Angi
    C-Wags llc

CWAGS, Clean Windows and Gutters, can take care of your home and commercial building maintenance including Moss Removal and Gutter Cleaning, Tree trimming, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, gutter guard installation, floor cleaning and buffing, and Moss Treatment. We also clean solar panels and dryer ducts. We pride ourselves on giving the best customer experience and performing quality work. Please call us for a free estimate for your job in the Portland/Vancouver metropolitan area.

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Holland Painting provides interior and exterior painting services. From historic beauties that have lead paint issues to newer homes that need a freshening up, we are ready to serve.

We do not currently offer carpentry or larger drywall services.