Clearwater Pump Service

Forest Grove, OR 97116

Water Softener Installation

Water Softener Installation

water softeners202097007
This was a new water filtration system installed for a home that had problems with water hardness. Hardness is a measurement of calcium and will cause white water spots on glass, tile, and tubs. Hardness also leaves laundry looking dull and no longer white. These systems are usually an easy and simple fix so that your home's water stays clean and trouble free.

We are the clear choice for your water system solutions. We are prompt, clean cut, professional, and most importantly feel that communication is key to our success and our customers satisfaction. We offer free estimates, free water testing, and 24 hour emergency service. We have some of the industries best available warranties. We accept most major credit cards. Additional phone - (503) 657-8000. Additional email - services@clearwaterpumpservices.com....

well & water pump repair (21)water softeners (4)

08/12/2019

No clue as to why they were notified about my project as they do not provide services in my location. I did appreciate their call and referral to a local company that could do the work. Angie's List gets an F for this one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

11/21/2017

Joe and another worker showed up on time. They initially estimated the job would take an hour to hour and a half, but ran into some problems in widen the wiring hole in the control box and in draining the water out of the pressure tank. The job ended up taking two and half hours. I was OK with the extra time since stuff happens. Joe is very knowledgeable and the other guy was personable. I was hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If you live in Forest Grove then Clearwater Pump is a great choice. However, if you live anywhere else, beware that Clearwater will charge you $160 per hour for 'travel time'. In my case, that added up to paying $320 for two guys to drive to my home in Tualatin. I contacted Clearwater to get a bid for replacing a deep well pump, control box, and pressure tank. Joe came out and inspected my system which was followed by a bid. After talking with the owner, Dave, I decided to first replace the pressure tank, which was failing and the control box and do the pump later.. Dave and Joe both advised that the well pump (the most expensive part) could fail the next or go for another five years so I decided to wait on replacing the well pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

09/11/2017

Went better than expected with a couple of different options available

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested my well to find out why it wasn't filling up the tank very fast so it appeared we were running out of water!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

05/16/2017

Company sent tech, Trevor, same day. Diagnosed failed water tank. Owner, Dave, called next morning with description of problem, cost to replace the tank, and scheduled this 5 days hence. Trevor arrived a little earlier than scheduled, after calling first. He efficiently removed the failed tank and installed the new tank by himself in 1 hour. Again answered all questions and left instructions on fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well pump repeatedly powering off requiring reset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

09/04/2016

My experience with David Parsons from Clearwater was very positive. We needed troubleshooting for a low flow well pump. The job turned out to be more complex than originally predicted taking several days instead of one. David's staff stayed late each night and worked on the weekend to get the water restored. We were given adequate feedback at each stage of the repair. Ultimately the job required d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well pump troubleshooting and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

07/30/2016

The Clearwater scheduler offered a visit the same day. The technician arrived on time, assessed the well/pump, installed the new parts and checked the system. I am totally satisfied with the service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I woke up to a non-functioning well. Since I have 60 head of livestock to keep watered, I was anxious to get my pump back in action.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2016

12/10/2015

I like to do some of the work myself when possible, so I took the pond pump into Clearwater to have them install a gate valve on the discharge side.  It was done quickly and professionally.  I have to admit that I was skeptical that this would resolve the problem, but it did!  The pump has now been working for nearly 18 months without problems.  I will be a return customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Dave to discuss a problem I was having with my pond pump.  It was cycling on and off on its own for no apparent reason, and this was causing problems with keeping a consistent level of water in the pond.  Dave was generous with his time, and offered some ideas.  He said that the most likely cause was that because my pump didn't have a valve on the discharge circuit, it was likely overheating due to a lack of back-pressure.  He said that adding a valve would bring the pump back into it's normal performance curve.

COST $224.14

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2014

Photo for Clearwater Pump Service - 2133 Douglas St, Forest Grove, OR - 28949583

04/12/2015

Clearwater came out initially to test our water to see how the current water softener was functioning.  Turns out the thing was completely busted.  They recommended a new water softener along with a carbon filter to help with the taste and smell of the water.  Scheduling of the install was very easy, the showed up on time, finished early and cleaned up their mess.   Our water tastes delicious now ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a water softener for our well and added a carbon filter.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

02/12/2014

Clearwater Pump Is very highly recomended for ANY water units. They take high pride in there hard work and the quality of work they provide. I will continue to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pump, maintained our water softener unit.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2014

02/03/2014

The well suddenly stopped working, we had used a pump service in the past but were not happy with their attitude.  We needed fast service as not only were we out of water, but we live on a farm and all of the animals are serviced by automatic waterers. We contacted the office and left a message and were called back within 10 minutes.  Service men were at our house within an hour.   Some other defi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some electrical parts and checked out the entire system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2014

Well pump installation & service - submersible pumps, jet pumps, irrigation pumps, iron filters, pressure tanks, water softeners, water reservoir & water filtration systems. Flow testing, potability & mineral testing

Septic Systems