Cutting Edge Tile & Stone

With Angi since June 2012

3.5

AJ Flooring

I install, repair, refinish to the the best of your liking. Leaving my customers satisfied is a main goal and I would love to be the one to help you.

Jackson Construction

We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recommending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub contractors to help get larger projects done more quickly. I always rely on licensed plumbers and electricians to do specialty work, while applying for building permits and having the proper inspections completed as occasion requires. Since communication is such a large part of success, we use smart phones to stay in constant contact with our customers as we work together. Payments with Visa is possible. Generally we require 50% payment upon acceptance and the balance upon completion.

AAA Quality Construction Inc

Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, dryrot repair, historical restoration work, doors and windows replacement, Universal Design ADA compliant remodeling. We do residential and commercial restoration. There is no job to big or too small. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate.

05/09/2015

Lance M.

The bid was for $14,000. One change order was made which I guessed at ~$1,000 - $2,000. Near the end of the job (>3 weeks), after payment of $11,000 I was presented with a bill for an additional $12,698.75 -- a complete surprise. At one point a finished, tiled wall had too be ripped out to accommodate a bath tub because the tile installer exceeded his own specification for the thickness of the marble and mastic. Yesterday I was presented with a bill for an additional $650 for counter tile in which the installer drilled faucet holes 5/16ths out of line. I refused that bill. Otherwise the quality of the work was good, but I don't need $13,000 surprises.

Description of Work
Installed marble tile for bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile

06/21/2012

Dennis L.

Todd did a great job on a complicated kitchen countertop job. It came out really nice. We had used him for some tile cleaning and and a small bathroom tile job before. He was always punctual, did very good work, and was a nice guy to boot.

Description of Work
New granite kitchen countertops

Category ceramic tile,countertops