A M Leech Construction LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

I'm a general contractor with more than 20 years experience. My crew and I specialize in residential and small commercial remodeling and additions....

Ed Gause Construction

Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message Center.

Three Rivers Custom Decks

Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Quality, our Service is what makes us stand out. We welcome inquiries on all types of Outdoor Living Projects.

Offers by Three Rivers Custom Decks on Angi
VIS Design LLC

"Where dreams come true!" We're about more than just building decks. We believe in giving customers the best possible services, while making their home look and feel the way they've always wanted.

Offers by VIS Design LLC on Angi

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Adrian was professional, fast and did an excellent job building our front steps. I would rehire him any time.

Category handyman service

03/05/2015

He was efficient and did quality work, and he was a pleasant, no-drama fellow. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Adrian was professional and prepared.

Description of Work
He arrived when he said he would and installed molding and baseshoe, a window shade, and address numbers in about an hour.

Category handyman service

We specialize in residential and small commercial remodeling. Additions, ADUs, baths, kitchens, basement remodels, decks, deck repairs and replacements, railings both interior and exterior, stairs, windows and doors and custom carpentry.

Painting, staining and refinishing.