Brakeall Painting LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

Brakeall Painting LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured company. I Thomas Brakeall the owner have been in this line of work for over fifteen years. We are a reasonably priced, courteous, professional, and hard working crew that puts the clients satisfaction at the highest regards. We offer many services and different payment options such as checks, cash, or debit/credit credit cards. Also we offer discounts on yearly maintenance return customers (gutter cleaning and pressure washing)....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

Outbackdogg Painting

With over 7 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet and exceed all your painting needs and dreams.

A1 Paint Removal Painting and Restoration

Specializing in interior and exterior painting, paint removal services from many different materials/ surfaces, lead testing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Paint removal from concrete, metal doors, chimney, window restoration, and MORE! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/06/2017

Great job, Very professional. On time and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
3 Rooms painted.

Category house painters

07/27/2017

Hit and miss on caulking, got paint on furniture some sills were not smooth

Description of Work
Painting window sills

Category house painters,interior painters

07/23/2017

Once the weather cooperated, they were on time, pleasant, responsive, and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of a small older house in Portland.

Category house painters

06/26/2017

Within the first week, I could tell they were not all that responsive, it took a couple days to return emails when requesting info on their quote. I just figured that was due to volume. Once we requested the contract to get going, everything seemed fine. We signed the contract, got it back to them and then waited for dry weather for them to do the work. The first day, I left a check under the fron...

Description of Work
We contacted Brakeall because they left us a business cards on the front porch. We needed the back deck stripped, sanded and stained, we wanted to do the same with the front porch as well.

Category decks,house painters

04/17/2017

It went very well and professional. A very good job over all.

Description of Work
Painting a panel wall and half way up a stair well.

Category interior painters

03/28/2017

The job was completed hours early and the walls look lovely. Danielle did a very professional job.

Description of Work
I purchased the service to have my daughter and her fiance's bedroom painted as a Christmas present.

03/15/2017

The two employees were on time and got to work quickly.

Description of Work
Did a great job removing popcorn texture from two rooms. And, had time to paint baseboards.

02/21/2017

The team of two arrived punctually and set to work. They masked off, put down drop clothes, removed outlet covers and fixtures, and then proceeded to paint. They did a primer coat and finish coat. When furniture or cabinetry needed moving, they did that without complaint, and no paint got on any surface where it didn't belong.

Description of Work
I wanted my living room and dining room repainted, along with the ceiling in the dining room.

01/16/2017

The painters sent over were unprofessional, they failed to use the drop cloths provided by their employer and got paint all over everything including my 47" T.V. Then the owner came over for an assessment, agreed on the damage and offered to send over his highest quality,(his description), painter to fix it. No one has since called from his office to set up an appointment to do the fix or to even talk to us. I will be filing a claim on his contractor's insurance, that's if he actually has any. we'll see.

Description of Work
Painting. Interior.

01/12/2017

Two people, the owner and a worker showed up originally and then the owner they were saying it's going to be two people but then he was called away so it was the one worker that did most of the work but he did come back to make sure that she had done everything properly and helped clean up so that was good.

Description of Work
They sprayed popcorn ceilings.

Category drywall contractor

Painting - interior & exterior, pressure washing, stripping & staining, decks & fences, gutter cleaning, junk removal, holiday decorating, & chimney sweeping