Advanced Woodcraft

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

PO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road

Eagle Creek, OR 97022

I am a small business that like the one-on-one with my customers. I take great pride in all my work and everything I do. I sometimes use subcontractors, if the work is out of my scope. I am licensed and bonded in the state of Oregon. I give free estimates. I have over 20 years of experience.

08/25/2009

Trish A.

Andy is excellent to work with. The ground slopes in our backyard, and there is a height difference between our yard and the neighbor's yard which needed to be considered in planning this fence. Andy was both very helpful and knowledgeable in considering these issues and a good listener to what we were interested in and the style of the fence. Great to work with. Provided written quote. We paid for materials in advance and remainder at conclusion of project. He was able to do the work in the time frame we had planned. We have had him come back and do some smaller projects, and those went well also.

Description of Work
Constructed fence along 2 sides of property with a gate

03/18/2009

KATHLEEN W.

From the minute I met Andy, I was impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and his friendly demeanor. I have not a single complaint, his bid was 2-3 thousand less than 4 other fencing contractors, and the end cost was less than the estimate! He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We plan to use him for all our future projects!

Description of Work
Andy built a wooden fence, with 6x6 cedar posts, on 3 sides of our yard, crafting a drive-though gate, with a walk-through gate incorporated. Our yard is sloped, and the soil is full of clay, and the rainy season had started. Andy not only completed the job on time, but was flexible in design changes, and communicated with us through out the build. He was very prompt in responding to us when, due to weight of the drive-though gate, the neighbor kids using it before the posts had set, plus the wet weather and soil problem, the gate sagged, and for the material costs only, it was repaired.

07/14/2008

TERRI H.

The job was done extremely well and we were very satisfied with the outcome. The fence Andy built is 100% better than the previous fence we had done on the side yard. We highly recommend his work and would hire him again for any type of wood work. I also know other customers who have used him.

Description of Work
Andy built a very high quality 6 foot high picture frame style wooden fence across the back of our property. He did a great job of matching an existing fence on our side yard and even custom made the post caps to match the style used on the other fencing. He was very friendly and professional. The job was started on time per agreed schedule and finished promptly - even though Andy did all the work himself. The estimate was very detailed with specifics of material to be used and labor costs. Since he also does carpentry work he also fixed a couple of doors that needed to be properly aligned and repaired some trim in our kitchen.

Benitez Quality Construction

We are here to help you with general construction needs like building and repairing decks, siding, fencing, painting and more

2022 Super Service Award

Three Rivers Custom Decks

Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Quality, our Service is what makes us stand out. We welcome inquiries on all types of Outdoor Living Projects.

Offers Coupon

Keeping Up With the Jones

Services Offered Designers & Decorators Landscape Designer - For Business Lawn & Garden Care Mow & Maintain a Lawn Fall / Spring Yard Clean Up

I have vast knowledge and experience in renovation, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and finish work. My prior experience includes working on commercial and privately owned projects. I have over 20 years of experience in the cabinetry/construction business. I have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodel. One of my greatest strengths is maintaining a positive relationship with customers.