Advanced Woodcraft

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

I am a small business that like the one-on-one with my customers. I take great pride in all my work and everything I do. I sometimes use subcontractors, if the work is out of my scope. I am licensed and bonded in the state of Oregon. I give free estimates. I have over 20 years of experience. I will supply photos of my work and references, as needed....

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

We are a family-owned and operated business. We take care of every aspect of our business from sales and estimates to service, installation and distribution. A family tradition for over 30 years. Our website and detailed presentation provides potential customers with additional information to assist them in choosing the right window or door with the right features and glass performance. We offer the largest selection of vinyl windows and doors in the Willamette Valley market. Sample windows are available in our showroom and home shows for you to evaluate and compare. They are also readily available during our free in-home consultation. For example, we will show you low-emittance coating options (also known as Low-E) to demonstrate tints and darkness of glass, as well as grid options and lock choices. We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive presentation and detailed estimate. The vinyl window products we offer include a lifetime warranty and as a factory-authorized service dealer for many of these products, we can provide prompt assistance, if needed. To assure you the very best installation, suited specifically for your home, we back our workmanship with a lifetime warranty and all at a competitive price. Thank you for considering Jones Window & Door.

Johnson Home Improvement is a third generation, family-owned local company established in 1946. Our focus has always been on exceptional customer service, quality products and the highest standard of workmanship that distinguishes us from all others. We specialize only in Milgard residential window replacement and are designated as a Certified Milgard Window Replacement Specialist. Each of our installers are true craftsmen with over 20 years of experience. The quality of our workmanship is unmatched.

08/25/2009

Andy is excellent to work with. The ground slopes in our backyard, and there is a height difference between our yard and the neighbor's yard which needed to be considered in planning this fence. Andy was both very helpful and knowledgeable in considering these issues and a good listener to what we were interested in and the style of the fence. Great to work with. Provided written quote. We paid fo...

Description of Work
Constructed fence along 2 sides of property with a gate

03/18/2009

From the minute I met Andy, I was impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and his friendly demeanor. I have not a single complaint, his bid was 2-3 thousand less than 4 other fencing contractors, and the end cost was less than the estimate! He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We plan to use him for all our future projects!

Description of Work
Andy built a wooden fence, with 6x6 cedar posts, on 3 sides of our yard, crafting a drive-though gate, with a walk-through gate incorporated. Our yard is sloped, and the soil is full of clay, and the rainy season had started. Andy not only completed the job on time, but was flexible in design changes, and communicated with us through out the build. He was very prompt in responding to us when, due to weight of the drive-though gate, the neighbor kids using it before the posts had set, plus the wet weather and soil problem, the gate sagged, and for the material costs only, it was repaired.

07/14/2008

The job was done extremely well and we were very satisfied with the outcome. The fence Andy built is 100% better than the previous fence we had done on the side yard. We highly recommend his work and would hire him again for any type of wood work. I also know other customers who have used him.

Description of Work
Andy built a very high quality 6 foot high picture frame style wooden fence across the back of our property. He did a great job of matching an existing fence on our side yard and even custom made the post caps to match the style used on the other fencing. He was very friendly and professional. The job was started on time per agreed schedule and finished promptly - even though Andy did all the work himself. The estimate was very detailed with specifics of material to be used and labor costs. Since he also does carpentry work he also fixed a couple of doors that needed to be properly aligned and repaired some trim in our kitchen.

Category fencing

I have vast knowledge and experience in renovation, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and finish work. My prior experience includes working on commercial and privately owned projects. I have over 20 years of experience in the cabinetry/construction business. I have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodel. One of my greatest strengths is maintaining a positive relationship with customers.