Advanced Woodcraft

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

I am a small business that like the one-on-one with my customers. I take great pride in all my work and everything I do. I sometimes use subcontractors, if the work is out of my scope. I am licensed and bonded in the state of Oregon. I give free estimates. I have over 20 years of experience. I will supply photos of my work and references, as needed....

Window World of Portland Oregon

Window World of Portland is locally owned and operated by owners John Rouse and Bill Mallory. Always committed to bringing the finest exterior solutions to our customers, we have been providing our signature vinyl windows, siding, entry doors, patio doors, storm doors, garage doors, and more to the Portland community since our start in 2007. With a combined 47 years of construction expertise, John and Bill lead our team of estimators, installers, and office staff in our mission to offer remarkable service from the start to finish of every job. Having served over 3,000 homeowners in the region, our business philosophy is based largely on building relationships with customers. We take pride in the value we provide through our service, high-quality products, and years of construction experience.

Offers by Window World of Portland Oregon on Angi
Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Johnson Home Improvement

Johnson Home Improvement is a third generation, family-owned local company established in 1946. Our focus has always been on exceptional customer service, quality products and the highest standard of workmanship that distinguishes us from all others. We specialize only in Milgard residential window replacement and are designated as a Certified Milgard Window Replacement Specialist. Each of our installers are true craftsmen with over 20 years of experience. The quality of our workmanship is unmatched.

08/25/2009

Andy is excellent to work with. The ground slopes in our backyard, and there is a height difference between our yard and the neighbor's yard which needed to be considered in planning this fence. Andy was both very helpful and knowledgeable in considering these issues and a good listener to what we were interested in and the style of the fence. Great to work with. Provided written quote. We paid fo...

Description of Work
Constructed fence along 2 sides of property with a gate

03/18/2009

From the minute I met Andy, I was impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and his friendly demeanor. I have not a single complaint, his bid was 2-3 thousand less than 4 other fencing contractors, and the end cost was less than the estimate! He is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We plan to use him for all our future projects!

Description of Work
Andy built a wooden fence, with 6x6 cedar posts, on 3 sides of our yard, crafting a drive-though gate, with a walk-through gate incorporated. Our yard is sloped, and the soil is full of clay, and the rainy season had started. Andy not only completed the job on time, but was flexible in design changes, and communicated with us through out the build. He was very prompt in responding to us when, due to weight of the drive-though gate, the neighbor kids using it before the posts had set, plus the wet weather and soil problem, the gate sagged, and for the material costs only, it was repaired.

07/14/2008

The job was done extremely well and we were very satisfied with the outcome. The fence Andy built is 100% better than the previous fence we had done on the side yard. We highly recommend his work and would hire him again for any type of wood work. I also know other customers who have used him.

Description of Work
Andy built a very high quality 6 foot high picture frame style wooden fence across the back of our property. He did a great job of matching an existing fence on our side yard and even custom made the post caps to match the style used on the other fencing. He was very friendly and professional. The job was started on time per agreed schedule and finished promptly - even though Andy did all the work himself. The estimate was very detailed with specifics of material to be used and labor costs. Since he also does carpentry work he also fixed a couple of doors that needed to be properly aligned and repaired some trim in our kitchen.

Category fencing

I have vast knowledge and experience in renovation, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and finish work. My prior experience includes working on commercial and privately owned projects. I have over 20 years of experience in the cabinetry/construction business. I have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodel. One of my greatest strengths is maintaining a positive relationship with customers.