4R HOUSE LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2006

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. LICENSE NUMBER: 172547....

JH Clean Up

07/29/2017

Roger has done various improvements on our 1940s cottage over the past three years. He is kind and easy to work with, he guarantees his work, he is good at solving problems on irregular old houses, and he has taught me a lot about home maintenance. He is great :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, new car port and storage shed, partial bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,siding,garage builders,home remodeling

11/15/2014

Roger was a pleasure to work with! His quote was very reasonable and his end bill matched the quote to the penny. He was responsive by email, phone or text when we had questions. He worked weekends to help move the project along because of bad weather on weekdays. He creatively approached some of the challenges of an old house and came up with cost saving ideas. He listened to our needs and source...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total garage upgrade: Replaced a failing wall on our 100 year old garage, re-sided whole garage including installing appropriate sheeting and vapor barrier. Installed seven windows. Framed out new man door and installed door.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,doors

09/09/2013

Roger is a true professional. Each task was well planned out with a lot of attention to detail and quality workmanship start to finish. This was a remodel I intended to do all by myself but got in over my head. Roger bailed me out and was the major reason we now enjoy a beautiful new kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a substantial part of remodeling my kitchen/dining room by framing interior walls including designing and constructing an archway, Install sheet rock, strengthened the sub-floor, installed radiant floor heating system, and laid ceramic floor tile.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/02/2011

Great job. Met all expectations. Estimates given were precise and informative and very detailed. Definitely will do more business with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced house siding with cedar shakes, including 2 windows, insulation etc. Sanded and stained front porch railing.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows

Thank you. It's a pleasure to work for you!

06/01/2011

Roger's work is consistently good quality, he is easy to work with, and often provides innovative solutions for problems. He is professional, dependable and very reasonably priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own a art gallery and custom framing shop and I hired Roger about 5 yrs ago to add bead-board to the ceiling in one of my showrooms. He did a great job and since then I have used him for several small jobs, from replacing exterior deck handrail and stair treads to converting part of my downstairs shop to a retail showroom and frame display area

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,fencing,picture framing,handyman service,insulation,siding,doors

DEMOLITION, CARPENTRY AND ROUGH FRAMING, DOORS, STRUCTURAL, MOISTURE AND DRY ROT REPAIR, SIDING, WINDOWS, FENCING, PAINTING, DECK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION, DRYWALL, CABINET ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION, FLOORING, WALLPAPER, TILE, INSULATION, COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, GREENHOUSE DESIGN, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE.

ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING.