Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc. is a native landscape construction company. We offer a wide variety of both hard scapes and soft scapes for residential and commercial properties here in Oregon. Our customer list includes Portland State University and Oregon Food Bank. 90% of our business is by referral, as we offer a satisfaction guaranteed policy. We are a green company, and support use of organic methods, as well as supporting the local wildlife....

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
Premium Softwash

We Offer Pressure Washing of Your Home's Exterior from Roof to Sidewalk. Call/Message us today for the best prices. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/18/2018

Jason was very responsive and easy to work with. His price was appropriate for the work and he did a beautiful and very high-quality job.

Description of Work
I needed a placed-stone walkway repaired and cemented in place.

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

04/14/2015

Jason was pleasant to work with. All went well except one of the brick steps is too low and water pools on it when it gets rained on.

Description of Work
Lined walk and beds with brick.

03/18/2015

Jason continues to be there for us to make our outdoor areas exceptional! We started to have some drainage problems with the recent heavy rains, and Jason was there for us immediately to make the pond go away! We are always impressed with his work and knowledge about how to get to our goals. We are very excited to work with him on completing our outdoor patio this year. He is an exceptional person...

Description of Work
Installed a custom firepit with sitting wall, extensive drainage work, garden fencing, custom garden gate, significant plants, boulders, hillside and excavation work, 1/2 patio hardscape, reseed 1/2 acre of grass...so many things to mention them all!. The 2nd 1/2 is next

Category excavators,fencing,landscaping,pavers, gravel,greenhouses,hardscaping,driveway gates,patios,outdoor kitchens

Thank you Mr. [Removed member name]. It has been a pleasure working with you and your family over the years!

12/28/2014

Jason created a beautiful patio with stones I had picked out. The french drain works. The only issue I had was that I had to work hard to get a detailed bid with labor and materials divided. Once that was worked out, Jason was great.

Description of Work
Jason built a small bluestone patio and french drain.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

12/06/2014

Jason was such a pleasure to work with. He was timely and very courteous. He got the work done very quickly and competently.

Description of Work
Added a brick border to my front walk and lined flower bed with brick.

Category landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

[Removed member's name], Thanks so much for having us. Feel free to call on me in the future! Have a great holliday.

11/05/2014

I was able to reach Jason by phone a day after I purchased the Big Deal and he said that he could pick up my materials and bring them to the job at an extra charge, which was fine. He asked me to write him an email with my contact info so that he could call me back when he was in the office. The call back never happened despite three emails. Then his phone somehow wasn't working anymore either. So...

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for 5 hours of hardscaping work.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

10/07/2014

Jason replied promptly to my initial request, via Angie's email. The estimate was reasonable, and as such my budget accomplished more than I was led to believe; after receiving one other estimate ( from an Angie's List A+ member. ) Jason and his crew were approachable, amenable to a few mid-course corrections. The little things that mean a lot, such as waiting until after 930 am, before they start...

Description of Work
install paver patio and walkway for greenhouse.

Category mudjacking,hardscaping,patios

09/10/2014

The work could not be preformed so the money was refunded promptly.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category hardscaping

Thank you for your review, [name removed]. We hope to be of service to you some time in the future. Thanks Again, Sandra, Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc.

09/01/2014

I purchased the deal earlier this spring - no sooner than I had hit the purchase button, I received an e-mail from Sandra (who works with the owner) to schedule an appointment to discuss what I was looking for. Even though it was a rainy Friday, she showed up promptly, listened to my ideas, made some suggestions, and took pictures. Jason (the owner) came back with Sandra a couple of weeks later an...

Description of Work
Built a bench pad and walkway in back yard using pavers, and replaced steps to deck with natural rocks.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

08/17/2014

They responded right away after I purchase the deal. However, the response on a simple question kept getting ignored. Very frustrating.

Category hardscaping

We here at Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc. appreciate your feedback, and are always trying to improve upon our service. We value our customers and their time. We apologize that due our busy schedule, we were unable to get to your project as quickly as you wanted, and hope that you will consider using us when your time restraints aren't quite as urgent. Thanks again, Sandra-Expeditious Earthscapes, I...

Hardscape Construction (driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls, water features, etc.), Landscape Construction (planter beds, boulder accects, native plant gardens), and a wide array of other services for enhancing your outdoor living space.

Lawn mowing, yard maintenance

Please see coupon for free design consultation
    Check, Financing Available