Westland Home Construction

10/09/2023

8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

1660 SE Miller Ave

Dallas, OR 97338

Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westlandhomeconstruction.com westlandhomeconstruction@gmail.com Feel free to call or text Se habla espanol 9712408258. Thank you!...

flooring (5)home remodeling (4)interior painting (2)home builder (2)siding companies (2)insulation (2)hardwood floors (2)decks & porches (2)countertop installation (2)roof cleaning (1)patio enclosures (1)house painting (1)

02/23/2022

Jon J.

Excellent company to do business with. Quality work at an affordable price. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

01/24/2021

Jesus E.

They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the future

Description of Work
Fan water moisture & roof patch

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/04/2021

Andrew Miller M.

Great, everyone was professional and they did exactly what was needed.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and moss treatment

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

01/04/2021

Jon Jarvill J.

It was a great experience! Westland Homes was on time and extremely pleasant to work with. Would definitely hire again. My bathroom Remodel looks better than I expected. Thanks again Westland Homes!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Westland Home Construction - 1660 SE Miller Ave, Dallas, OR - 39116545

03/03/2020

Nancy C.

Westland Home Construction really saved us and I couldn't recommend them more highly! They were prompt and professional from the moment I requested an estimate to the completion of the job ahead of schedule. They instantly knew what the problem was and thoroughly explained what needed to be done and why. The end result was a beautiful, professionally-installed floor with clean cuts and appropriate underlayment and spacing. We are so grateful. We highly recommend Westland Home Construction.

Description of Work
We needed to have laminate wood flooring re-installed after someone else installed it incorrectly,

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Review for Westland Home Construction - 1660 SE Miller Ave, Dallas, OR - 38421506

01/23/2020

Christina M.

Antonio from Westland Home Construction did a perfect job installing our engineered hardwood flooring throughout our home. He also was able to redo the bad floor in the bathroom that a family friend attempted to do. Their pricing and the timeframe the job was completed was more than reasonable and I was also impressed with the customer service! Very nice, easy to talk to, and gladly answered all of my questions. I definitely will be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Floor install

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

12/11/2019

Jennifer S.

Westland Home Construction did an amazing job doing a remodel on my kitchen. They are very professional and courteous. They were respectful of the area they were working in, they were punctual, and exceeded my expectation of what I wanted done. They really know their craft, are skilled and worked well with me to make sure it was what I wanted. The end job was so beautiful. They cleaned up after and followed up to make sure I was happy with the job. I would definitely re-hire for any other job I needed on my home and I highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

05/08/2019

Casey B.

I want to provide feedback for my recent interaction with Westland Construction. I unfortunately had a long-term water leak that resulted in damage to my home and Westland Construction was recommended by a co-worker. I called and left a message for Antonio. He returned my call quickly and we scheduled a time that would work for both of us to get a quote. The quote was more than fair for the amount of work that would be required. Antonio provided me options for the repair and clearly answered all the questions I had and pointed out several things I didn't even think of asking. Once we scheduled time for the repair, Antonio and his team arrived on time. I was shocked how quickly they attacked the problem and removed the damaged areas. Unfortunately, the damages were greater than expected but even with the additional work, I felt the additional cost was less than expected and fair. Antonio kept me in the loop on the additional damages and potential costs. I was impressed with the level of professionalism and talent his team brought to this project. Antonio, Miguel and Alfredo all had unique talents and work together incredibly well. The team provided suggestions that were much better than my initial vision. For example, he suggested an accent to the shower tile that really made it stand out. My only advice to anyone considering Westland Construction is to listen to their suggestions. They know what they are doing. Although no one enjoys an unexpected expense, I feel I was fortunate enough to work with Antonio, Miguel and Alfredo. If/ when I have a need for a contractor, I will definitely use Westland Construction again and I encourage you to do the same.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair

Category flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,remodeling,siding,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Review for Westland Home Construction - 1660 SE Miller Ave, Dallas, OR - 37863452

Thank so much. It was a pleasure working with you. We get great satisfaction in knowing that customers like yourself are happy with our work. We are always here if you need anything else. Thanks again

04/22/2019

John S.

Antonio was very fast to respond and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Water damaged mobile home

Category countertops,decks,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

02/21/2019

Nancy B.

They have been really good to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
It was almost an entire home remodel.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Full Service Remodeling Company. Remodeling, siding, roofing, insulation, framing, water damage repair, kitchen cabinets, drywall, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space water pumps great for the rainy season to prevent water accumulation, crawl space repairs. We do painting outside and interior big or small projects. We paint kitchen cabinets as well. and much more

Check, Visa, Discover