KLIEVERS ABBEY CARPET & FLOORING

With Angi since September 2008

Modern Blueprint

We are here to ensure your home renovation experience is effortless. You will have one contact throughout your project with timely updates and replies. We can work with any manufacturer and bring samples to your home / project site. Once the contract is signed & we decide on a start date we are there consecutively until we are done. No bouncing around to other projects leaving your home looking like a construction site for weeks on end. Modern Blueprint is a local, family-owned company established in Portland, Oregon. We have dedicated our business to modernizing and streamlining the residential flooring industry through consistency, transparency, and simplicity. Introducing a more current and efficient business model; utilizing technology and putting a precedence on timeliness, communication, and professionalism Between our 4 team members we have a combined 12 years of experience in flooring/contracting space, along with 9 years business operations experience, We know that Customer Experience is what bolsters our Brand; being the top priority every day. We specialize in solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Tile & Plank both interlock and glue down, Laminate, Carpet, as well as finishing Trims. We are here to help. Please never hesitate to reach out:)

AJ Flooring

I install, repair, refinish to the the best of your liking. Leaving my customers satisfied is a main goal and I would love to be the one to help you.

Jorge's Flooring LLC

Jorge's Flooring LLC is locally owned and operated. We offer quality service at an affordable price and we won't leave until the job is done right. Call or click for a free estimate today.

07/23/2013

kathleen M.

It was a faulty application from before and they replaced it. They were very ethical, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Klievers Abbey Carpet & Flooring replaced our kitchen floor.

Category carpet installation

09/06/2012

Amy H.

Kliever's did a great job in laying my carpet and pad. I had asked Tim, the owner, if the crew could removing the old carpet and pad then place the new carpet and pad in the same day. He didn't think so. I had approximately 800 sq ft and I asked if I pulled up the old carpet and pad would that guarantee the new in place. Tim was sure they could get it done and they hauled away the old. The day of the crew of three were in shock I had pulled the old carpet and pad. They got a game plan and started laying the new pad and once that was done only one stayed and he did the cutting carpet and placing the pieces. It was a new experience for me, I had never had carpet replaced before.

Description of Work
I new carpet and pad installed. The crew placed the new pad and tacked it down then the carpet was brought in. They started placing the rolls and figuring out what piece would go where and then it was down to one person doing all the final cutting and glueing seams. They started about 8:30 AM and ended at 4:30 PM.

Category carpet installation