Superior Electric

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

PO Box 2652

Corvallis, OR 97339

We are a small company with attention to quality. Billing due within 30 days....

05/25/2019

Mike H.

Did not respond to request for quote.

Description of Work
Electrical work on construction of new shop

09/20/2017

Dan J.

You may pay a bit more but the service is fast and the professionalism is the best. Lance even came back free of charge to diagnose a ground fault I had that wasn't his responsibility.

Description of Work
They wired in used hot tub that I moved to a new location.

08/08/2017

Jan B.

Helpful advice, prompt service, job well done.

Description of Work
Electrical

08/31/2014

David T.

05/14/2014

Cecily F.

Description of Work
I called the previous week to set up an appointment to have an outlet in the garage grounded. This was a non emergency so we set it up for first thing Monday morning. They were a few minutes late but did the job efficiently and refused to charge me because of their tardiness. I highly recommend Arthur and Lance. They have done all of my electrical work over the years. They are safe, professional and do quality work. Their bills are reasonable and they are all round nice guys.

07/11/2013

Eric S.

Superior Electric came promptly with an estimate, they weren't the least expensive but they were the most responsive. I wanted the job done within a week and they were able to fit me in. Arthur and Lance were very professional and did exactly what they said they would do. They also patiently explained what they would be doing. They set up the city inspector, who showed up at the exact time they said he would, and he said they did a quality job.

Description of Work
Wired my new spa.

01/18/2011

Peter T.

We had arranged with Superior to come at 8:15am this morning to repair our smoke detector system. At 8:45 I called to determine whereabouts and learned they were on their way to another job, having apparently logged us for the following day. Given the circumstances this was intolerable for us, so I took up their suggestion to call someone else.

Description of Work
No services were performed

09/15/2010

Cecily F.

After installing an "in line" thermostat myself, I heard a pop and saw a tell tale puff of smoke coming from the thermostat. I threw the breaker and, having had good experience with them in the past, called Superior electric the next morning. Arthur and Lance showed up promptly, carefully checked out the wiring, hooked my thermostat up properly (it's electrics are fried but it still turns the heaters on and off), gave me a little class in properly installing this kind of thermostat and refused to take any money saying they hadn't done anything! They also didn't make me feel like an idiot which meant a lot to me and left saying just call them next time. Please don't call them thinking you will get free work but do call them for prompt, professional, considerate service.

Description of Work
They trouble shot and rewired a thermostat.

07/03/2010

Cecily F.

I called after finding out that the cooktop in the mother-in-law apartment that I was moving into didn't work after a renovation went over budget. I called Superior Electric who sent out two electricians the next afternoon who ran new wiring from the box and hooked up the stove top in about an hour. They were prompt, tidy and efficient.

Description of Work
The electricians ran wiring and connected an electric cooktop that had been disconnected by a previous electrician as part of a renovation that had gone bad.

10/30/2009

Myra P.

I drove all the way from Eugene for our appointment and he didn’t come. He told me that we didn’t have an appointment and when I reminded him of our conversation, he told me that he didn’t have time for another two weeks. He shrugged me off when I was trying to get a rental up and running.

Description of Work
I made an appointment with Superior Electric to do some work.

06/28/2009

Curtis D.

These two guys were recommended to me by a general contractor and boy, was he right, they are great. They are friendly and courteous and open to changes as the job goes along. Very professional and they provide tons of free advice. Both jobs took a half day and both changed plans during the day as conditions (or my desires) changed. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
I have used Superior Electric in 2006 and again just a few months ago. Both jobs involved upgrading fuse boxes in old 1950 houses with modern 200 amp breaker panels. One required moving the panel across the garage. They took care of the permits and didn't even require the power company to turn off the power (!). No new circuits, just upgrading from the meter to the new breaker box.

06/01/2009

Matthew P.

We got off to a slow start, when they did not show up at the appointed time to do an estimate of the job, but one of the electricians later contacted me to let me know they had lost my address and contact information which had been taken over the phone. This is a small company, and they apparently do not have a receptionist. They promptly provided an estimate the next day and it came in lower than the other two estimates I had sought from competitors. They scheduled the work, but on the appointed day were tied up with another job - they called to let me know this and we rescheduled. They showed up on the day of the job promptly at 8 AM and were done by 4 PM. City inspectors approved the work the next day. This is a small company, only two electricians, Arthur and Lance. Both are very pleasant and professional, and know their trade well. I was pleased with the price and the high quality of the work.

Description of Work
Provided power and lights to a newly constructed workshop in my back yard, also installed a new ceiling fan in my house and new external (outdoor) outlet.

Photo Electric, LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Photo Electric, LLC on Angi

New, remodels, additions and troubleshooting. Residential, commercial and industrial wiring. Service changes, hot tub wiring, wall heater changes, data, phone and tv wiring.