Custom Craft Homes

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2016

PO Box 2127

Corvallis, OR 97339

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Envisioning your perfect home but don’t know where to start? Custom Craft Homes can make your dreams a reality. Whether you’re looking for an energy efficient solar-powered home, or a gorgeous full kitchen or bath remodel, we are here for you. We fully manage your project from concept through completion, with the quality, care, and commitment you deserve. ...

home remodeling (3)home builder (1)window replacement (1)decks & porches (1)door installation (1)interior painting (1)woodworking (1)fireplace services (1)

03/05/2021

Amy M.

Custom Craft Homes did a wonderful job on our bathroom remodel. All workers were professional and skilled. They created a beautiful custom tiled shower and finished out the space perfectly. They were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Ken K.

Excellent work. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. They brought in excellent, competent help and the process went smoothly. I am very happy and would make a strong recommendation for them.

Description of Work
Garden Shed

Category home builders

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

We enjoyed your project and working with you very much!

Mark N.

Overall very well. Very pleased with the end result. Ben's design ability is superb. All the subcontractors were skilled and courteous.

Description of Work
Addition and Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kerry T.

It was wonderful. They were very communicative. He stayed in touch and sent pictures on me. He was easy to work with. He was very attention to detail. He was able to work with me on some of the problems we encountered.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen and did some remodeling in my home. He installed a French door and redid the fireplace for me.

Category remodeling,fireplaces,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your business. The improvements to your home are beautiful!

02/02/2021

Kathy M.

The owner Ben is thoughtful, professional, Thoughtful, kind, responsive, conscientious, very rapid response, he follow through, keeps you involved, explained things to you very thoroughly, responsible, and honest. I couldn't asked for a better contractor. He's the best. Were senior citizen and he's not taking advantage of us. It went wonderfully.

Description of Work
They did wood work, window, frames and painting.

Category picture framing,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

It is always a pleasure working with you on your projects!

02/02/2021

Allen S.

They were very good people and they did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They installed deck in my backyard

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you!

Design and drafting for homes, additions, kitchens, baths, decks, remodels. Facilitation of building permit application and approval process. Full service general contracting for your project including, demolition, foundation/concrete, framing, siding, roofing, windows/doors, interiors.