BOB'S TOWING & EXPERT AUTO RPR

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

785 NW CORNELL AVE

Corvallis, OR 97330

Bob's has been a family owned and operated business in Corvallis since 1977. We are the AAA service provider for Benton County and the surrounding area as well as a AAA Preferred Auto Repair Shop. We are also the only Heavy Duty Towing company in Benton County serving Benton County and the surrounding area. We can direct bill most local State Farm agents and accept cash, credit cards, debit cards and comchecks....

04/03/2014

Damon B.

They did a good job. They were very knowledgeable and were able to take care of my problem with the car.

Description of Work
I take my vehicle to Bob's Towing & Expert Auto RPR

Category auto repair

11/18/2013

Barbara S.

They provide excellent service. They are always on time, friendly, reliable. Every time I met a member of bobs towing they are friendly and courteous. They ROCK! They are awesome!

Description of Work
They towed my son car when he broke down.

Category towing

Thank you [member name removed], It's always a pleasure coming to your aid. We enjoy doing what we do and having the opportunity to help your or your son is all in a days work. When we are able to help friendly people such as yourself, doing what we enjoy, it's all the better. Although the circumstances are never great for our customers, it's the nature of our business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

09/30/2013

MARSHALL A.

Bob's is one of the local AAA towing and repair shops so when my van wouldn't start I called AAA and they sent out a truck from Bob's. They jump started my van and charged up my battery enough that I could drive to their shop, which was nearby. That was covered by my AAA membership so I was not charged for that. At the shop, they performed a diagnosis on the electrical (charging) system and determined that my alternator was not charging my battery. This diagnosis in my opinion was somewhat more challenging than you might think because my van has a battery isolator to support a second battery, which can confuse the diagnostic equipment which must be connected correctly to get a good diagnosis. After replacing the alternator they discussed with me the fact that I was not using my battery isolator but it was still connected, so it could cause some problems and likely accelerated the wearing out of my alternator. So we agreed to have them disconnect it to avoid future problems. Also, I need to point out that although the shop was busy when I drove my van in, and it was close to and quot;quitting timeand quot;, they got me in right away and worked well past normal closing hours to get my van fixed and back on the road. What's that worth? A lot. So, while I whined a bit about how much the whole thing cost, I was very pleased by the quick and competent service.

Description of Work
Sent a truck to my location when my van wouldn't start. Jump started my van and charged up my battery enough that I could drive to their shop, which was nearby. At the shop, they performed a diagnosis on the electrical (charging) system and determined that my alternator was not charging my battery. They replaced my alternator with a quality rebuilt one from NAPA Auto Parts. They also noticed that my battery isolator was no longer necessary and was likely causing problems so they proactively disconnected it.

Category auto repair, towing

Thank you very much for such a positive review [member name removed]. Feedback is always a good thing and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'd like to invite you to return to Bob's any time you have need in the future and let you know we are always striving to improve our service, as well as our mechanical abilities. In fact, we have a great new addition to our team in the shop and I'm sure when you need it, he'll take great care of you. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to review us.

ARC PLUMBING & MECHANICAL INC

Specializing in PLUMBING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Swell Construction

Auto Towing
    Auto Service
    RV Sales & Service
    Auto Transportation
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Accessories
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We provide light, medium and heavy duty towing services as well as jump starts, lockouts, tire changes and fuel delivery. In addition, we can move small buildings/equipment and crates. Our shop is a full service auto repair facility and includes RV repair. Property managers/owners rely on us to keep their parking areas clear for tenants and customers as well.

We do not sell tires, install windows or make keys.