Emerald Fence Decks and Construction INC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Emerald FDC is a family owned construction company with over 20 years of experience in the construction/home remodeling industry. We might specialize in Fences and Decks, but we are not limited there. We have family managers who specialize in their own part of construction which helps us help you in just about anything you need to remodel or upgrade your home and/or business space....

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
All About Concrete & Masonry

Design it smarter, build it better, enjoy it longer, From design to installation, All About Concrete & Masonry can turn your vision into a reality. Pour a new path or driveway, lay a new paver patio or paths. We serve the entire Portland Oregon Metro area.

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

05/05/2019

Dan C.

They did not show up, call to cancel or anything. I had just had confirmed the appointment a day or two ago. I adjusted my schedule today to accommodate the appointment.

Description of Work
We set up an appointment for a bid on steps

Category handyman service

06/14/2018

Rebecca M.

I got 4 estimates from 4 different companies before settling on Emerald Fence. Although all 4 companies were highly rated, I chose Emerald Fence because (a) they were clearly knowledgeable and very thorough in explaining my options in what I needed done; (b) they gave a clear, thorough estimate; (c) their thoroughness and professionalism also happened to come at the best price. Once I signed up with them, they were quick in scheduling. They showed up on time, got the job completed; were friendly and communicated with us throughout the process. They had to clear a lot of brush in the back of the yard to put the fence up, and they did so quickly and efficiently. The fence looks *great* (see pictures below). We're very happy with Emerald Fencing.

Description of Work
We needed to build a fence around our yard.

Category fencing

01/31/2018

Pat C.

We recently replaced our fence, but we're not sure about adding a gate that would cross our driveway. We live at the bottom of a long side driveway on a flag lot (another house sits in front facing the street. Designing and installing a gate is an art. Having the correct tools, materials and experience will ensure that a heavy gate stays operational. Emerald Fence and Construction provided all three of those. We couldn't be happier with the results! In no time Mario provided a detailed written quote. We were still mulling over our options as far as design and wether we’d get the automatic opener. There was no hard sell and the quote was broken down in a way that listed the various costs. The install takes a few different days so the concrete can set. All of the support crew were very nice, knew their stuff and dug the post holes for big steel beams in the pouring rain. We put postponed the automatic opener, but when the time comes we will call on Mario! Emerald Gate and Construction is a reliable company that guarantees its work. My favorite thing was that Mario designed a gate I would never have thought of, wood with a curved top. It really sets off our house and I love it!

Description of Work
We needed a gate that would span across the driveway.

Category decks

08/25/2017

ryan M.

Mario came out and was very friendly and knew exactly what we needed. The pricing was competitive and seemed professional so we decided to go with them. His schedule was 6-8 weeks out, we decided to still go with them and wait our turn. After date arrived, nobody showed up with no phone call. Than someone came out describing what we needed and had the completely wrong product in mind. Was told they would come back by the end of the week and get started. Again, no call, no email, no updates. Days went by we followed up again, didn't hear back. Called again, owner told us he would be out Wednesday specifically and never showed. We asked what happened via email, no response for days and later had to cancel the job. Zero professionalism, unorganized, careless and wasted over two months of our time for nothing. I would steer clear if service matters.

Description of Work
We needed new railings installed to our deck.

Category decks,deck cleaning

06/16/2017

John L.

Mario was extremely responsive and professional. He gave me a start date over three weeks out and had his crew here on time and working as promised. Worked well with the neighbors including notifying one of them what day the fence between us would be removed and replaced so they could keep their dog in for the day. They even completed the job a day ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Fence and retaining Wall.

Category fencing

06/07/2017

Norma W.

The whole project went very smooth

Description of Work
The whole crew was excellent. I was impressed with the professionalism and quality work.

Category decks,deck cleaning

we offer all types of fence, deck, sidding, and roof products, styles, and designs

Check, Visa, MasterCard