All Value Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

4.3

Additional e-mail - steve@allvalueconstruction.com....

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

We are a family-owned and operated business. We take care of every aspect of our business from sales and estimates to service, installation and distribution. A family tradition for over 30 years. Our website and detailed presentation provides potential customers with additional information to assist them in choosing the right window or door with the right features and glass performance. We offer the largest selection of vinyl windows and doors in the Willamette Valley market. Sample windows are available in our showroom and home shows for you to evaluate and compare. They are also readily available during our free in-home consultation. For example, we will show you low-emittance coating options (also known as Low-E) to demonstrate tints and darkness of glass, as well as grid options and lock choices. We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive presentation and detailed estimate. The vinyl window products we offer include a lifetime warranty and as a factory-authorized service dealer for many of these products, we can provide prompt assistance, if needed. To assure you the very best installation, suited specifically for your home, we back our workmanship with a lifetime warranty and all at a competitive price. Thank you for considering Jones Window & Door.

2 Employees. No subs. Charges $80 hourly rate. Travel charge may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional DBA - H D Glazier II Inc.

12/10/2011

Mr. Rutledge did not respond after initial visit.

Description of Work
Mr. Rutledge came to my home, I explained my renovation project. He took measurements, photos, and said he would get back to me in a few days with a quote. Never heard from him again.

Category home remodeling

03/05/2010

see above

Description of Work
Mr Rutledge has done several jobs for me on 3 different homes i have owned in the last 7 years. In each case he has shown up when he said he would come, cheerfully done whatever unusual project i designed. He has put windows where there were none, doors where windows used to be, installed cork flooring, made and installed custom cabinets for my kitchen and laundry room, installed overhead fans, added a blower to my gas fireplace, installed 3 sinks, made and installed niche shelving around my fireplace, built 2 second floor decks, poured a concrete patio, built raised garden beds and installed a fence and gate. He used the special "green" finishes on my cabinetry i wanted and helped me obtain old beams, locally produced lumber and other unusual materials. Never behaved as if my ideas impractical or "too hippy", as 2 previous contractors had. He also stepped into the middle of a complcated half-finished job which someone else had walked away from. He finished the job beautifully, on time and on budget. Wish I still had that place. O well, Steve is working on the current house. It will be wonderful when he is finished with it. I especially appreciate their reliability....Steve shows up when he says he will. He is pleasant and honest. He doesn't need to be supervised--he actually works when you aren't in the room. He also cleans up the construction mess and takes his shoes off in my house. I would recommend All Value Construction to anyone needing quality work done at a reasonable price.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,electrician,fencing,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Water & wind damage repairs, complete remodel services, custom decks & railings, sunrooms, replacement of windows & doors, fences, home repairs & custom furniture.

Electrical, & Plumbing