AARON RAMIREZ

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2008

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA HELP. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: IRENE GODINEZ. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL WITH PAINTING IN SUBJECT LINE....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

NEIL W LIVINGSTON BULLIER

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON SERVICE FEES. LICENSE NUMBER: 127041.

IM Painting

IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpaper Removal and Deck Staining. Contact us today to start beautifying your home!

11/19/2008

He was good at what he did. He was quick and the job was clean. He recaulked around the windows to make sure everything was right. He explained what he was doing, and it looks brand new. I was really pleased.

Description of Work
He painted the entire exterior of my house and he did my deck.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, LACQUER, STAINING & VARNISHING. DECK MAINTENANCE. PRESSURE WASHING.