Sunnyside Roofing Services LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2016

PO Box 2121

Clackamas, OR 97015

We are a family owned business. Sunnyside Roofing Services is a roofing contractor based in Clackamas. We do FREE roof estimates. We are residential roofing specialists. Sunnyside Roofing Services is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have over 20 years of roofing experience. Our projects come with a ten year warranty contract. Here at SRS we make sure to treat your property with the utmost respect....

10/26/2020

Cathey K.

So far so good and it seems like everything is okay.

Description of Work
They did the roof for me.

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We know we still owe you a bundle of extra shingles and will get those to you as soon as possible. Hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

10/20/2020

Sharon or Paul C.

Very well, great company to do business with.

Description of Work
Roof repair due to wind damage.

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]! Let us know if we can be of assistance with any roofing needs in the future. Regards, SRS Team 503-841-2587

03/25/2019

Scott L.

Abraham and his brother Ricardo did a great job taking care of us. Abraham promptly returned my first call. That rarely happens these days. He met me exactly when he said he would. I called to get the roof repaired, and Abraham gave me a price of $1,900 to repair the roof. We agreed on the repairs and they started in two days. When they started the repairs, they called to see if I could look at the roof because they discovered a couple more problems. They were worried about me spending $1,900 when there were other problems that needed to be addressed and they didn't want me to throw away $1,900. Ricardo carefully explained the other problems to me. I never felt like they just wanted to sell me a new roof, they were just really concerned about wasting money. We agreed on replacing the roof. They gave me a great price which included plywood sheeting and 30 year shingles. They arrived within two days to start the job. Finished it in two days. The crew was very neat and clean. I couldn't find any scraps or mess in the yard or driveway. I was very happy with the price and thrilled with the quality of their work, their excellent communication. I would not hesitate to contact Sunnyside Roofing.

Description of Work
Replace roof

10/31/2018

Dale M.

It went wonderful. They did an excellent job and I'm very pleased with their work. They were there 4 days and cleaned up after themselves each day, I couldn't give them a higher recommendation.

Description of Work
They put a new 50-year roof on my home.

12/09/2017

A. R.

Awesome! We got three bids and Sunnyside was the only person that spent quality time on the roof reviewing our roofing needs for the bid. His crew was professional and at the end of each day they made sure all roofing debris was picked up. Wish there was more businesses like this out in the world.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement.

Category roofing,skylights

11/17/2017

Bill I.

Sunnyside kept me very confident from the start that they would do what was needed for my roof and do the work needed in a very good time frame. They explained very clearly my roofing options, the steps they would take to complete the project, the timing, and costs for the project. They were very friendly without any high pressure tactics and did a great job and completed the project as they forecasted and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

11/05/2017

Pamela M.

I am very happy with my new roof! All of my contract terms were fulfilled. The color and brand of roofing I selected was correct, all new flashing and replacement pipes were installed, and I had opted for the ridge line venting and that was done just as we discussed! The crew was on-site approx. 3 days, they were professional and surprisingly quiet. All the area was cleaned up, old roofing disposed of and even my gutters were cleaned for me! Next spring/summer I have asked for a bid to repair and replace the awning over my patio. I recommend this company highly!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

10/27/2017

Daniel H.

Great! Done very very well! Match d the houses roofing perfectly. Much better than even hoped for!

Description of Work
Retooling a very old very large detached garage.

10/27/2017

Joe B.

Everything went like clock work ..90 degree day , worked long hours and completed the task in the time they said they would

Description of Work
I put the roof on my house 22 years ago. I had at least 10 bids from roofers and being a finish carpenter for over 30 years I can tell if someone is giving me a line of baloney . Abraham went on my roof , we talked about what was needed, what I wanted , what kind of vents , valley metal and what underlayment to use, and I told him which shingles I wanted ( Pabco Premier 40 year ) I told him I wanted ice and snow seal around the perimeters . I was there when the tear off started. We found rot , they replaced the plywood that was needed and gave me a fabulous roof. Cleaned everything up , were professional and a pleasure to work with. A#1 rating

10/24/2017

Ruth C.

It was so easy to work with Abraham Perez and Sunnyside Roofing Services. The crew promptly arrived every day (they did leave early one day due to heavy rain). They cleaned up the yard, driveway and deck everyday. The men working seemed to really enjoy their jobs...they were very friendly and polite.

Description of Work
tear off and replace roof

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 16,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter and window cleaning. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Window Cleaning.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

202258
    Oregon
    Oregon: Contractors
    03/11/2024

Tear off roofing, roof repair, gutter cleaning, roof patching

We do not do metal, shaker, or tile roofs, but we do tear them off.