Redefyne Moving & Storage

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

8811 SE Herbert Ct Ste B

Clackamas, OR 97015

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Competitive pricing, trustworthy service. Our company is a full service moving and storage team that will follow out your job personally, the entire way through. Our team is professional, skilled, and attentive. With the ability to provide free on site estimates in the local Portland area, as well as being capable of full residential and commercial moves. Packing material available upon request....

movers (669)storage unit (47)

05/24/2022

Gerald L.

ReDefyne Moving and Storage did a great job. Kept us informed throughout the process. Showed up when promised and were fast and efficient. The movers carefully wrapped all delicate items. Miguel and Aaron were more careful with our stuff than we usually are! No up-pricing, we were charged exactly as quoted. If you are planning a move in the near future, I recommend ReDefyne.

Description of Work
Moving services Seattle to Portland

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

04/28/2022

James L.

Miguel and his team were punctual, efficient, careful, and courteous. We’ve used Redefyne several times now, and they always deliver a great experience. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Moving house

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

04/04/2022

Andrea O.

Amazing. The team was helpful, knowledgeable, efficient, skilled. I felt very comfortable the whole time. As a single woman, that meant a lot to me. They were thoughtful and careful and checked with me if there was a question on any item.

Description of Work
Packing for a move

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

03/17/2022

Shirley J.

I didn't hire this company because details matter. I will say that once I requested a quote, I did get several calls from Steve. However, as I was researching them I had a couple of concerns that I was looking at. Then I get an email quote from their office. It was for a local move at $124.65 per hour. I then emailed them and said this bothers me because the quote doesn't reflect the interstate move I needed. Here's where I get concerned. That a mistake was made isn't great but if Steve had just said, yup we missed that; let's redo and get it right, I would have been okay let's give theme a chance. That's not what happened. I got an email saying the quote was based on what I submitted. I replied well actually not so and sent a copy of the information I sent in when I requested the quote. It clearly states that it is an interstate and not a local move. Then I get an email saying that that the request does not tell them where the drop off is. I reply, yes it does. It asks for the Drop Off Zip Code and it is filled in. Details matter in a long distance move and clearly they don't matter to this company. Worse, just own it. I won't be having them move us.

Description of Work
We had an interstate move that needed to be done. I requested a quote.

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

The customer did not provide the requested information (square footage and move date), this was requested from the customer but the customer never responded with the requested information. When providing long distance quotes this information is key to provide a proper quote. Please contact our office if you are still in need of these services and we would be happy to provide you with the proper quote once we obtain the requested information for your move.

03/17/2022

SUSAN H.

A terrible scam. I was suckered. Agreed to Redefyne Mover's 3 hour moving deal and scheduled with them two weeks in advance. THE DAY BEFORE THE MOVE Redefyne called to tell me they were "adding two hours of drive time" AT THE HOURLY RATE OF THREE MOVERS ! Not ever having agreed to this, I cancelled the move. Redefyne billed me $100.00 anyway in retaliation.

Description of Work
Moving for three hours

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

We charge hourly for our services and charge based on actuals once the move is complete. The customer cancelled services and per customer request no move were performed. The customer was refunded the $100.00 deposit.

02/26/2022

David D.

Great service by Miguel & his crew 4, all of them did a great job, moved us from our old house to our new location, absolutely recommend, we will be using their service again. Five of Five stars. Thank you Guys

Description of Work
Moving & Storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

02/25/2022

Rachel E.

The team was extremely professional, courteous and went above and beyond. Very flexible and willing to work with me through changes. I couldn’t recommend enough.

Description of Work
Moving from house to apartment

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

02/21/2022

Molly K.

The movers were amazing and very mindful of taking good care of our belongings. They wrapped everything, stayed masked while moving items in and out of the house, and communicated with me regularly throughout the whole process. I cannot speak highly enough of the 3 gentlemen who did the work. The issue we had was with the company as the individual we had worked with consistently to book the movers left the agency and didn’t tell us, nor did anyone from the agency seem to know and pick up where they left off. It took us calling several times to figure out how to finalize everything as our closing dates shifted which pushed our moving dates out as well. The cost was high, however, we needed the help with our big items including a piano and Peloton treadmill.

Description of Work
Long distance moving

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

02/21/2022

Molly K.

Description of Work
Long distance moving

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

02/17/2022

Randall B.

Terrible. The promised to be there by 9:45 a.m. I took the day off as did one of my two sisters to be there. They called that morning saying the truck and crew had not unloaded from the day before so would be "a little" late. They called again saying they would be there at 11:00. My two sisters and I [all in our 60s] had to move a chest freezer, a washer and a dryer out of the house ourselves for a 10:30 pickup. They called against and said they would now be there between 11:30 and noon. At 12:10 they were not there and had not bothered to call. I called and was told the truck was on its way and then they corrected themselves and said the crew just went to lunch and would text when they were on their way. At 12:30 we got a text saying they were an hour away. I can drive to Salem in an hour. They finally arrived after 1:30--four hours late. Both my sister and I lost a half day of work. They kept saying, what are we supposed to do, our other customer needs his stuff and our crew needs to eat. The answer is they should not have taken a job they could not complete when promised. They knew the night before of the issue but never called to give us the option to reschedule. Very unprofessional. I asked to have the owner call me; they said they would but of course that did not happen either. If I ran my business the way they do I would be out of business.

Description of Work
Move items out of my Dad's house following his passing.

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

Moving, Packing, Storage, Delivery, & Furniture Assembly.

Grand Piano Moving. Hot Tub Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover