Honest-1 Auto Care Clackamas

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

15653 SE 135th Ave

Clackamas, OR 97015

Honest-1 is the nation's only Eco-Friendly Auto Care chain. We offer a full range of automotive service and repairs. Along with providing the best service, Honest-1 wants to ensure our customers are thoroughly educated on the systems and services necessary to keep their vehicles in the best running condition possible. We stand behind a 24month/24k mile nationwide warranty. If you have had your car serviced at Honest-1 Auto Care please fill out our customer survey. Select an individual service to find more information about the service and how these services affect your vehicle's maintenance and the impact they have on our environment. Award winning....

11/18/2017

Kelly L.

Very well. They were both faster and cheaper than Sears. I will give them an opportunity with my future repairs.

Description of Work
Oil change.

03/22/2017

marc H.

!the did exactly what they stayted in the coupon i received in the mail.very happy no b.s like i get from there competition.

Description of Work
oil change

12/07/2015

Tim G.

The original price quote was over $400 but they discovered that the kit they ordered already had a new thermostat in it so the final bill was less than the quote. Most shops would have just charged the original quote. I think I've found my auto mechanic!

Description of Work
I had a coolant leak. They diagnosed the issue determined it was the thermostat housing and replaced it.

07/09/2015

Randy C.

Not so well. After I limped over to the toyota dealership for supposed warranty replacement of my hybrid battery, I found out it was not actually covered. They wanted to charge me $3500!! I called Honest-1 back and requested an estimate for them to replace the battery. They told me it would be awhile to come up with an estimate. While waiting, I called five other shops, all recommended by Angie's List, and got the best estimate from 1st Choice, just down the block from Honest-1. I called Honest-1 back and told them not to bother with an estimate.

Description of Work
I drove my 2005 Toyota Prius to their shop with an engine warning light. After four hours, they called and told me the hybrid battery was the source of the warning and that they would have to remove it to do some testing. Two hours later, they called again and told me it was dead. They took the initiative to call the local Toyota service department, and told me I was covered under warranty. They charged me $500 to tell me the battery was dead!

02/19/2015

Robert M.

Very easy to communicate with. My wife did not have the BIG DEAL coupon...their people found the info through our Angie's List emails and made it comfortable for my wife. Very good communication on what was needed.

Description of Work
Oil change...great service to fit us in on our schedule.

09/20/2014

Joeal M.

Check engine light went on. They quickly diagnosed and fixed what they could- a few other unrelated problems. Car has to go back in once parts arrive for engine issue. Nicely done!

Description of Work
Engine light check

Category auto repair

Thank you for letting us be your car care place! we truly appreciate your kind words! Any questions concerns feedback feel free to call 503-655-4404 Thanks again Karl Store Mgr.

06/27/2014

melissa S.

Honest-1 is awesome. They are very prompt and very courteous. They care about their customers too.

Description of Work
Honest-1 Auto Care Clackamas did a tune up and I had new tires from them.

Category auto repair,car tires

Thank you thank you thank you ! :)

05/17/2014

jerry S.

"shop supplies" or "hazardous materials". To add insult to injury, they actually charged me for this erroneous diagnosis when the other places never charged a penny to look at my vehicle and give me a reasonable estimate. Their name "Honest One" is a huge misnomer.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate and explanation of what needed to be done to my vehicle to correct misalignment and metallic clanking noises in the steering mechanisms. They supposedly put my car on a rack and determined that it needed both tie rod ends (ends only) replaced. I had already been to two other places and knew what needed to be done and it was not tie rod ends. My vehicle needs both lower control arms replaced because of cracked bushings. I was even allowed to see the problem with my own eyes. I have done a fair amount of work on cars myself and I agree that tie rod ends would not have taken care of the problem. I am angry that they misdiagnosed my problem and assumed that I would not know the difference. On top of their misdiagnosis, they wanted to charge me for" shop supplies" and" hazardous materials" which would not have been necessary. They also wanted to change my power steering fluid which does not need to be changed. That was not part of the "

Category auto repair

[Member Name], Sorry to hear about your recent experience at our shop! We where not trying to mislead you in any way and we provided you with our honest opinion of what the car needed! Every time a car comes in for any reason we look it over and do a 21 point inspection and during that we discovered that your power steering fluid was Contaminated that is why we mention to you the power steering flush, not to take care off your alignment. Shop supplies is a standard charge at any repair shop and it goes towards recovering cost for the floor mats and seat covers that we use in the vehicle. Jerry I would love to look at that again for you to see if we missed those bushing on your control arms. Lets us know when can we help you Karl

03/27/2014

Michael P.

This is a 1996 Jeep With 85,000 miles on it. Had not been serviced in at least 2 years. They gave me a to-do list that totaled around 450.00 but told me it could be done over the next year. There was more done, but I am not a mechanic so I am drawing a blank. I dropped it off and it was ready the next day. Only thing I can say I wish they had done was vacuum and clean the windows and replace the wind shield wiper blades. My guy in DC always washed and vacuumed for me. I know it is why I took it to the shop, but it is always nice to ride off in a clean car that runs 100% better than when I took it in. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Water pump, gaskets, wires, flushed the radiator, same with the oil, plugs, complete tune-up, rotated tires, checked for all issues.

Category auto repair,car tires,radiator service

Thank you very much!

03/04/2014

Susan R.

It was great, they were very nice and did a thorough job. I had a couple of transmission hose leaks, they were nice enough to let me know that it was still under warranty and I should take it to the dealership to get it fixed. I really appreciate that honesty.

Description of Work
Tire rotation, oil change and engine check.

Category auto repair,car tires

Because of people like you we are able to spread the word on our business ! Thank you truly Karl

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Towing
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Auto AC & Heat Repair, Auto Inspections, Auto Repair, Brake Repair, Check Engine Light, Clutch Repair, Emissions, Engine Repair, Oil Change, Timing Belt Replacement, Transmission Repair, Tune Up, Wheel Alignment & Tire Sales.

Auto Body Repair, Auto Painting