Guaranteed Comfort Heating & Cooling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

13942 SE 114th Ct

Clackamas, OR 97015

We are a family based business consisting of a father and two sons. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Reasonable prices and top quality work guaranteed.

08/02/2017

Shaan H.

He was hard to get an update or communication on to make sure the schedule fit with other construction. In the end, the system barely pushed air around the house and he blamed the seller for having him put a too small furnace/blower and also not replacing duct in the house and it wasn't his fault. I told him he should have told me the new AC system wouldn't work or even cool the upstairs before he took my money since he knew it would cause a problem and I didnt know about his work with the seller. I had to hire another contractor to dead end some of the vents and duct in order to get some airflow in parts of the house. Now I am left with a non-cooling upstairs which is the reason I hired Igor to install a new AC unit and also having to install a new furnace with the proper capacity to push air in my house. He was rude and uncooperative to help me solve the problem. I will never do business with them again after they took my money and left me with a poor functioning heating and cooling system in the house. I am speaking with the state licensing board regarding this contractor about filing a complaint.

Description of Work
I had a new AC system added to a house I was buying. Since Igor knew the house and did work for the seller including installing the furnace, I hired him to install a proper AC system for the house so that the upstairs would cool where my daughters room was to be.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Was hired by the original owner/seller to install a furnace for the existing duct work and existing square footage. 800 sqft addition had electric heat and no duct work. Furnace was sized properly to the existing duct work as the owner at that time did not want to add duct work to the 800sqft addition. Months latter house was put up for sale and buyer requested to add duct work to the addition. Duct work was added to the existing new furnace. Buyer also requested that AC be added. Existing furnace had a 3 ton blower and we installed a 3 ton AC, equipment sizing has to match in order to work properly and we could not install a larger AC without replacing furnace and majorly altering duct system. AC is working properly and cooling air to manufacturers specs. Buyer started to complain that upstairs was not getting cool enough, house is a bungalow style home and upstairs is up against the roof. Upstairs is not properly insulated and heats up a lot faster then main floor but all the blame was put on the AC system. After multiple attempts to explain these factors to the buyer he was still set on that we failed to provide quality equipment/service. Even then I did apologize and tried to come to a reasonable solution but he ended up hiring another contractor who told him same thing I did. My whole customer log of references is available if someone is unsure about our quality or professionalism, one of which recently was governor of Portland.

11/02/2016

KATHLEEN H.

A friend had used Igor previously for past major construction jobs and gave me his contact info. I called and based on her recommendation he was willing to come take a look at our roof. Other roofing companies we contacted said they were too busy to come unless we agreed to buy a new roof from them - ours is 20 years old but was supposed to last longer, so not eager to make that commitment. Igor came by and fixed the problem on the spot by retailing and caulking some flashings. He did a thorough job of diagnosing the problem and also assured my husband that otherwise the roof was in decent shape. If I had a larger job and was looking for a good contractor for remodeling or heating and cooling I would definitely call this company. They seem very reputable and were responsive to my problem even when they didn't have to be and others weren't. I know my friend has worked with Igor several times over a number of years. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof and potentially was in need of a roof replacement. It was late October and heading into a rainy season.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

05/23/2013

Roger L.

These guys were referred to us by another member of our condo association. We took their suggestion. Upon scheduling we hired the company to high satisfaction. We are very picky people and we made sure they cleaned up after themselves and took their shoes off because of the new carpet. They complied very satisfactorally. They installed the new systems and made sure we signed up for all the warranties. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed an outdoor air conditioner and an extra gas line for a new gas stove

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Spruce Up Northwest

Service Now Inc. Heating & Cooling

Local Family Owned and Operated Since 1992. Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. We support local businesses and organizations in the Metro area and we try to source our materials and supplies locally.

Offers Coupon

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

We offer all HVAC services including but not limited to: Furnace replacement, furnace repair, duct work replacement, duct work repair, gas line installation, air conditioner installation and repair, mini split system installation and repair, woodstove and flue pipe installation, tankless water heater installation, oil to gas furnace conversions, thermostat replacement, commercial and residential. packaged/roof top unit repair and installation.