DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/02/2022

PO Box 2588

Clackamas, OR 97015

Award-winning & Owner-operated Distinctive Enterprises and Painting offers a wide array of services for our Oregon and Southwest Washington customers. These services include preparation, interior painting, exterior painting, wood finishing, floors and decks, and pressure cleaning. We proudly offer these services for complete customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Beatriz Munoz....

interior painting (71)house painting (59)pressure washing (23)wallpaper removal (8)cabinet refacing (7)drywall (3)deck cleaning (2)roofing (1)

06/10/2021

Distinctive Enterprise blew our expectations. Carlos and his brothers did a really great job on our house. They were detailed oriented, professional, fast, and very respectful. I am going to recommend this company to all my friends and associates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our whole exterior house painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2021

06/04/2021

This was truly the best painting company! The staff were so kind and respectful. The quality of work and attention to detail was amazing. We would definitely use them again! I included a before and after of one of the houses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two houses painted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2021

Photo for DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC - PO Box 2588, Clackamas, OR - 39357849

04/20/2021

Carlos and his team are amazing. My house is beautiful . Carlos is so helpful with questions regarding paint colors. They do excellent work inside and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a fire at my house. There was a lot of smoke damage. My house is a 3400 sq. ft home. They painted the inside and out. Carlos and his team are amazing. So professional and excellent work.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

04/05/2021

Carlos and his crew were timely, professional, and provided a quality outcome to the painting and the finish work for our project. We have used them twice now and will continue to do so for future interior work. We got our money's worth and are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Cabinets, Doors, walls and ceiling in Utility Room and hallway

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

11/10/2020

We have never experienced a more professional and conscientious crew. The crew was unobtrusive, quiet and totally focused on their work. The work was beautiful, the transaction seamless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlos and his crew painted 5 rooms and a ceiling in our home.

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/22/2020

Positive Recommendation for Distinctive Enterprises and Carlos Muñoz We contacted Carlos of Distinctive Enterprises in mid-June to bid on painting our home. He responded quickly with a bid which was a slightly higher than others I received. He agreed to match a competing bid and we agreed on a timeline for our project. The Distinctive Enterprises promotional materials were professional and provide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of our home

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

10/06/2020

Carlos and his brothers did a perfect job. I could not be happier and I would hire them again or recommend them without hesitation. Carlos kept me informed of plans throughout the process. Don't get turned off if Carlos appears to be brief in his text messages or responses to phone calls. He is extremely friendly and easy to work with in person. The entire crew is very thorough, very detail orient...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/26/2020

We were very pleased with his responsiveness and attention to providing a complete and quality job at a very good price and with professional commitment to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls and ceilings

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/21/2020

We needed to have the exterior of our house repainted & found Distinctive Enterprises & Painting through Angie's List. They had great reviews so I requested a bid. The owner Carlos set up time to see my our house & was right on time. I found him to be knowledgeable, personable & very organized. The bid he gave me was right in between the low & high bids I got. My husband & I decided to go with his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting of our house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

08/25/2020

From our initial meeting with company owner Carlos, through the preliminary power washing, prep, overall house painting, trim and detail painting, and final walk through with Carlos, every aspect of the work was done with care. Carlos and his team were consistently punctual, friendly and professional, and masters of their work. We couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House painting

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Interior & exterior painting, pop corn removal, drywall repair and texture, fence painting, staining, deck staining & cleaning, refinishing cabinets, wallpaper removal & pressure washing.

Wallpaper hanging.