DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC

Oregon: Contractors
05/02/2024

PO Box 2588

Clackamas, OR 97015

Award-winning & Owner-operated Distinctive Enterprises and Painting offers a wide array of services for our Oregon and Southwest Washington customers. These services include preparation, interior painting, exterior painting, wood finishing, floors and decks, and pressure cleaning. We proudly offer these services for complete customer satisfaction. Additional contact name - Beatriz Munoz....

interior painting (73)house painting (65)pressure washing (25)wallpaper removal (8)cabinet refacing (7)drywall (4)deck cleaning (3)roofing (1)

03/05/2022

Ty P.

Carlos and his team were absolutely amazing. It started off with him being extremely attentive to coming out and providing a free quote for us. We recently moved into a new home and we expressed we'd like to get the job completed fairly quickly. After our initial meeting he gave us a bid and the following week began painting our home. Carlos and his team efficiently and professionally completed painting the inside of our home within a few days. Not only did they exceed our expectations but their attention to detail from start to finish was beyond anything I can describe. 10/10

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

10/22/2021

Suzette D.

Carlos and his crew did a fantastic job painting walls and woodwork, which required spraying. Excellent communication from start to finish. They did a great job protecting areas from the spay. I would not hesitate to hire Distinctive Enterprises again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/04/2021

Ramiah R.

Carlos and his team did a great job! They were punctual, and very professional in doing the work they were hired to do and did a perfect job of painting our house. The total price for the job came exactly as quoted. They were very pleasant and easy to work with. They made sure that our place was clean and free of any debris at the end of their job.

Description of Work
Painting -Exterior and Deck Maintenance

Category drywall,deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

09/07/2021

Janice P.

I highly recommend these pros. Carlos and his team are hardworking, respectful, organized, clean, and very detailed oriented. I was already impressed with the reviews on google. He was so quick respond when I requested a quote from his website, he reached out so promptly and was available to come out to my property for a quote. They are competitive with their pricing and very reasonable. It only took them 3 days to complete full exterior paint and also stain my fence. Their team works very hard and diligently and very careful with our belongings. You won't regret hiring them. They are awesome!! I will surely have them back to do our interior when we are ready. Thank you Carlos and team!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint, Fence Stain

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/26/2021

Richard L.

Distinctive Enterprises & Painting is the single best professional service I have worked with, ever! The level of preparation and the attention to detail that was put into my very weather beaten home was unbelievable. The whole crew: Carlos, Sebastian, James, Andrés and Thomas worked like they were restoring the house they grew up in, for their grandma. I absolutely cannot believe the level of work and quality I got for the price I payed. I almost feel guilty. Distinctive Enterprise was working on a long list of waiting paint jobs but they were able to work late (sometimes until 9pm) on a few previous jobs to make a window to get my poor house in. I think Carlos was worried that it was not going to make it another winter. I mean who does that? Distinctive Enterprises and Painting does that. I now have a new bar for quality work that I truly believe will never be bettered. Thank you Carlos, Sebastian, James, Andrés and Thomas for taking care of my family home and giving me a decade or more of piece of mind. I will o out of my way to recommend you every time!

Description of Work
House painting and staining

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Review for DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC - PO Box 2588, Clackamas, OR - 39455814

08/04/2021

Sean C.

Carlos and his team did an amazing job on our house. From start to finish Carlos was easy to work with, had amazing attention to detail, and left us with a great looking house. If you're looking to get your house painted I would highly recommend you work with Carlos and crew.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/06/2021

HUY N.

Carlos and his amazing team painted our exterior. Distinctive Enterprises & Painting provided a fair and affordable bid. Carlos is very professional from when we first met and throughout the entire process. He communicates extremely well through texts. I would receive updates and videos while I was away. He and his team are detailed oriented, friendly, professional, and maintain a clean environment during and after. We used 3 colors of Sherwin Williams Duration and the results are amazing. Carlos and his team transformed our home. We couldn't be any happier. Definitely will recommend him and his team to anyone looking for quality work. Distinctive Enterprises & Painting will be my go-to for any painting needs. Highly recommended. Thank you Carlos!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, pressure washing, caulking, and some wood trim replacement

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Review for DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC - PO Box 2588, Clackamas, OR - 39394261

06/25/2021

Lynn D.

Carlos and his crew did an excellent job! They did all the necessary prep work, including primer for the gutters and replacing trim boards as needed. We received a detailed proposal for the work to be done and it was at a fair price. Once they got started, the job was done in a timely manner and they did quality work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Whole exterior house painted. 6,200sq feet

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/10/2021

Adrian D.

Distinctive Enterprise blew our expectations. Carlos and his brothers did a really great job on our house. They were detailed oriented, professional, fast, and very respectful. I am going to recommend this company to all my friends and associates.

Description of Work
We needed our whole exterior house painted.

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/04/2021

Al K.

This was truly the best painting company! The staff were so kind and respectful. The quality of work and attention to detail was amazing. We would definitely use them again! I included a before and after of one of the houses.

Description of Work
We needed two houses painted.

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

Review for DISTINCTIVE ENTERPRISES & PAINTING LLC - PO Box 2588, Clackamas, OR - 39357849

Interior & exterior painting, pop corn removal, drywall repair and texture, fence painting, staining, deck staining & cleaning, refinishing cabinets, wallpaper removal & pressure washing.

Wallpaper hanging.