All About Chimneys

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2015

11459 SE Abby Ln

Clackamas, OR 97015

All About Chimneys has been a leading provider in masonry restoration in the portland area for over 20 years! We provide all masonry aspects. Including but not limited to, tuck pointing, rebuilding chimneys, chimney crowns, caps, water proofing, flashing, ect. Our team is professional,

11/07/2017

Zandy B.

Frank came out to sweep my chimney and inspect my wood stove. He did that and left everything clean. He also told me how to use the wood stove to keep the glass, chimney and chimney cap clean. He also just as a courtesy inspected another stove that I'm installing in my shop. Frank was on time, courteous, clean and very knowledgeable. I got more than my moneys worth!

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps

05/30/2017

Crystal R.

Went as planned.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney. Second time I've had him come out. He also returned at a later date and cleaned off the moss and sealed our brick chimney to prevent damage/wear and tear.

03/24/2017

MICHELLE B.

Went as expected. He suggested we seal the outside of the chimney to prevent further water intrusion. We had him do this after we power washed the exterior. Punctual, professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

11/29/2016

mike C.

well enough, very fast though. They didn't pull the insert out, like others have before, but they said it didn't need to be done

Description of Work
chimney sweep

10/17/2016

Theresa B.

Went well. I had called a couple other chimney sweeps and was told it would be a minimum of 4-weeks before they could get to me. When I called he was very pleasant and was able to come out and clean my chimney that week. I told him that we had birds build a nest in our chimney over the summer and with the weather changing it was something I wanted to get completed rather quickly. He showed up early and got right to work. Didn't try and up sell me anything that we hadn't talked about already. His pricing was very competitive and left the mantel and surrounding brickwork cleaner than when he started.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning, inspection & placement of chimney cap..

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

10/14/2016

Kenneth D.

The job went great. Frank showed up right on time and had the chimney cleaned up in about an hour. All soot /residue was cleaned up. We've got some mortar work that needs to be done when its dry and Frank left me with a quote for the work.

Description of Work
We needed the chimney swept.

10/04/2016

Amanda P.

The guy came right over, was very friendly and fixed the damper right away and did a cleaning for us. He did a sheet test that showed me that everything was working great! Very happy! He even gave us a military discount, because my husband and I are veterans.

Description of Work
We just bought a house a few months ago and the wood burning stove was taken out. The fire place needed a bad cleaning and our damper wasn't working properly.

03/14/2016

Linda H.

02/26/2006

KAREN A.

Arrived on time, personable, performed task quickly and cleaned up on completion. Made suggestions on maintenance, and installed chimney cap.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney and installed cap

Euro Masonry LLC

Euro Masonry LLC is a company backed by 10+ years experience. We offer competitive rates and have very excellent references with very satisfied customers. Free estimates. Our work is always high quality, clean, and done in a timely manner. Additional contact name - Kiana Karlovic. Award winning. Additional phone number - (503) 333-0133.

4-Belt Concrete & Masonry, LLC

We are the experts when it comes to residential concrete and masonry. Our reputation for quality work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing has been the primary factor in our success. We are committed to client satisfaction in which we serve the client from the developmental stages of a project to final completion.

Rose City Concrete LLC

With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Check, Financing

Chimney – Cleaning, Repair, Caps, Flashing, & Crowns. Masonry. Dampers. Chase Covers.