Expert Property Maintenance

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

28045 SE Sunray Dr

Boring, OR 97009

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roof cleaning201997009
Our Soft Wash roof cleaning method will be used to remove all the black mold and mildew stains, and return your roof back to its original color. We do not use a pressure washer for cleaning your roof. Pressure Washing a roof, even at low pressure, can and will void your warranty, as well as cause granular loss. Instead we use a Soft Wash cleaning method and solution as prescribed by the Asphalt Roofing Manufactures Association Guidelines. This mean’s that your roof is cleaned safely, with no risk of damage, and will not void any remaining warranty you may have on the roof. Our Soft Wash solution consists of Bleach, for the killing of the mold and mildew spores, diluted with water, along with our Roof Cleaning surfactant. The surfactant helps to minimize run off of the solution as well as aides in the cleaning process. The solution is gently applied using less pressure than what comes out of your garden hose. Once we are done the roof is returned to it’s natural color, and the solution is left to continue to kill the mold and mildew spores. Rain eventually comes along and rinses any dead algae from the roof. The roof will remain stain free for a period of 3-7 years, depending on amount of rainfall and sunlight. I encourage you to keep an eye on it and when you first see the stains start reappearing, give me a call or text me at (971) 409-2790 and we can come out and retreat the roof at a substantial savings over the cost of this original cleaning. Keeping your roof clean and maintained will add years to the life of it and save you thousands of dollars in premature replacement.

Expert Property Maintenance sets high standards for their employees. We strive to provide the best exterior cleaning services for our customers. Locally owned and operated we are the perfect fit to serve your exterior cleaning needs....
Roof Cleaning  project

roof cleaning

201997009

4.3

roof cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (2)snow removal (1)pressure washing (1)window cleaning (1)

11/02/2021

I am the president of a small homeowners association in Southeast Portland. I had called a few companies to get three quotes I must say that your company was the most competitive and willing to work within our budget! You presented a very professional outline of what services would be performed and when you left, the entire area was spotless! Your service is excellent and very professional! I would rehire your company again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

04/08/2021

Nate & Josh were great. Solid work, nice guys, even got along with our dogs. I'm trying to extend the life of an old roof and will bring them back again with hesitation next time.

Description of Work
Moss removal from comp shingle roof

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/26/2021

They did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very friendly.

Description of Work
They cleaned and swept the roof for me.

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/26/2021

The service was excellent. In fact, I would use their service again soon. I would rate them 5 stars! Great service. They came right away. He called back within an hour to give an estimate, and they work the next day. I was happy with the service. They were nice.

Description of Work
Cleaning the roads.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

03/26/2021

The service was excellent. I was impressed. He was industries and didn't waste any time. He was efficient.

Description of Work
Clean the windows in and out, gutter cleaning, and sweep the roof.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

03/17/2021

Great! Good job and professional

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review!

03/04/2021

They never contacted me. Very poor business ethics

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not provide snow removal services. We would be happy to refer you to someone who does. Sincerely, Expert Property Maintenance

02/04/2021

It was good. They did their job correctly. I was fine with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned the roof for me.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

We are a local company that provides exceptional exterior cleaning services. We offer a wide range of services such as: roof treatment/roof cleaning, window cleaning, house washing, gutter and downspout cleaning, pressure washing, and other exterior cleaning services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal