We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Expert Property Maintenance

Founded 2015 •

28045 SE Sunray Dr

Boring, OR 97009

Expert Property Maintenance sets high standards for their employees. We strive to provide the best exterior cleaning services for our customers. Locally owned and operated we are the perfect fit to serve your exterior cleaning needs.
Roof Cleaning  project

roof cleaning

201997009

09/30/2022

EUGENIA S.

David W. cleaned the outside of our upper story windows first, then he cleaned the inside of the same windows. We are so pleased with the quality of Dave's work, the carefulness and detail of his work is impressive. He chose to clean the inside by using a soft cloth instead of a squeegee which is too drippy, he said! We are so pleased with his carefulness. He deserves a raise!!

Description of Work
Window and Screen Cleaning

Category window cleaning

09/20/2022

Paul R.

They did a great job cleaning our roof. My roof was in bad need of help so it took a lot longer than planned. They even had to come back the next day for no additional fee, and it definitely paid off. I even had a random neighbor stop me in my driveway a couple days ago just to tell me how great our roof looks!

Description of Work
moss removal from roof and cleaning

11/02/2021

Linda R.

I am the president of a small homeowners association in Southeast Portland. I had called a few companies to get three quotes I must say that your company was the most competitive and willing to work within our budget! You presented a very professional outline of what services would be performed and when you left, the entire area was spotless! Your service is excellent and very professional! I would rehire your company again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

04/08/2021

eric A.

Nate & Josh were great. Solid work, nice guys, even got along with our dogs. I'm trying to extend the life of an old roof and will bring them back again with hesitation next time.

Description of Work
Moss removal from comp shingle roof

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Jon R.

The service was excellent. In fact, I would use their service again soon. I would rate them 5 stars! Great service. They came right away. He called back within an hour to give an estimate, and they work the next day. I was happy with the service. They were nice.

Description of Work
Cleaning the roads.

Category pressure washing

Theresa H.

They did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very friendly.

Description of Work
They cleaned and swept the roof for me.

Jan M.

The service was excellent. I was impressed. He was industries and didn't waste any time. He was efficient.

Description of Work
Clean the windows in and out, gutter cleaning, and sweep the roof.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

03/17/2021

Dee B.

Great! Good job and professional

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review!

03/04/2021

Marge A. H.

They never contacted me. Very poor business ethics

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

Hello [Member Name Removed], We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not provide snow removal services. We would be happy to refer you to someone who does. Sincerely, Expert Property Maintenance

02/04/2021

Brian F.

It was good. They did their job correctly. I was fine with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned the roof for me.

The Best Housecleaning

The Best Housecleaning is not the biggest yet, we are proud of the fact that we provide service the delight our customers. I started this venture four years ago with the objective of running a business that is based on the cornerstones of strong principles and values. As a mother of two young kids, I know exactly how challenging it can be for people to keep their homes as clean as they want them to be.

2022 Super Service Award

Moss Solutions

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning is a local company specializing in roof moss and gutter cleaning services. Crux is dedicated to providing quality and professional cleaning services.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We are a local company that provides exceptional exterior cleaning services. We offer a wide range of services such as: roof treatment/roof cleaning, window cleaning, house washing, gutter and downspout cleaning, pressure washing, and other exterior cleaning services.