Advanced Appliance Solutions Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

31400 SE Hamlet Dr

Boring, OR 97009

We specialize in home appliance repair, washers & dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens and ranges. Appliance related maintenance issues like exterior dryer vents , interior range door cleaning, refrigerator coil cleaning are all issues we can help with. We work on most major

09/09/2020

Joel L.

No longer services west side of Portland, but were very prompt in responding.

Description of Work
Oven repair

06/05/2018

Scott H.

Tech opened up the unit and could not figure out how to fix it - said he had never seen this unit before. It's only 5 years old, an off the shelf unit from Standard TV and Appliance, so it is not an obscure product. Was courteous and professional, but told me to call someone else, Apparently they are not as experienced as they purport to be, even though their company description specifically mentions Bosch and dishwashers. Wasted a day that I did not have to waste.

Description of Work
Service for a Bosch dishwasher

09/17/2017

Ky H.

it was fine but I don't recall the details

Description of Work
I no longer recall

08/31/2017

Lilith and Scott M.

They got it repaired. They did a fine job. Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired my dishwasher.

08/31/2017

Lilith and Scott M.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with Advanced Appliance Solutions. Remember to run a 1/2 cup of vinegar through the dishwasher and clothes washer every 3-4 months and keep a close eye on your exterior dryer vent in the coming months.

08/25/2015

Marguerite B.

Frankly, I'm tired of Angie's List constantly putting my lack of reviews up every time I log on. I'm about to start using another service. I just want work done. I don't want to have to go to work for it.

Description of Work
fixed it.

08/23/2015

Michelene S.

Both times the response was professional and the appointment kept to the minute. The fixes were fairly quick since the gentleman knew exactly what he was doing.

Description of Work
Fix a dryer and had previously fixed our Dacor stove.

07/30/2015

Cyndi D.

06/22/2015

Mark F.

Description of Work
This was the second time I've used Advanced Appliance Solutions. Both experiences were above reproach. This time the repair parts for my dryer are more than the unit is worth. Dean diagnosed the problem, determined what parts were needed, checked availability and pricing, and gave me a repair estimate. I will call this company again for appliance repairs.

06/19/2015

Cynthia C.

Fantastic service. Came back promptly when called when issue reoccurred. Very friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend this provider to others for appliance service or repair.

Description of Work
Repaired our refrigerator and freezer. Fixed ice maker and refrigerator temp regulator (was not staying cold).

Category appliance repair

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with our company. Have a great summer!

05/28/2015

PS S.

Description of Work
Arrived very punctually, diagnosed promptly and fixed the refrigerator that had failed to cool evenly. It took two trips to complete the work. Carried out work professionally and provided additional advice on maintaining and preventing the frig and other appliances from developing future problems. I have AAS on my preferred servicers list.

05/22/2015

nancy V.

Quick diagnosis and repair.

Description of Work
Replaced the electrical panel on my dishwasher.

03/25/2015

Eugene H.

The service was good and I found the pricing to be fair. I will continue to use them

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for an appliance diagnostic call and he repaired a dryer for me.

03/24/2015

Shirley J.

Very courteous man, arrived on time. Showed us what was wrong. We love our ice-maker, so opted to have it replaced. He also reviewed the gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, washer, & dryer. Gave us some great maintenance tips & general info. I always thought it was the back of the fridge that was important to keep clear of dust, etc., but indeed it is under the fridge. We have always had dogs & I think from the fur balls we found there, it was enough to represent a small dog. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Replaced ice-maker in our Kitchen Aid side by side fridge.

03/12/2015

MARJORY M.

He was professional, efficient and had the part I needed on his truck. I also appreciated that he was able to come the morning after I requested the service.

Description of Work
My washer coupler was broken so he replaced the coupler. He also gave me advice on how to take care of my washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.

Category appliance repair

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review!

03/11/2015

Emily L.

Very quick response time - same day availability and very professional service. Diagnosed the problem (one of the motherboards blew a circuit), and was able to quickly get a replacement part and complete the fix within the hour. Great service -- we'd absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Repaired our broken Bosch dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

Glad we could help! Thanks for giving us the chance to help with your appliance issue.

02/17/2015

Marlene G.

I had purchased a Big Deal, but he ended up not having us redeem it due to the fix being pretty simple. He did a great job and was very professional. I would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
They came to fix my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Happy to help, give us a call if your appliances give you any problems in the future!!

12/10/2014

Mark F.

Right before Thanksgiving, our refrigerator started to leave a smell on food. Advanced Appliance Solutions came on short notice, fixed our problem, and asked if there was anything else we needed. I had Dean look at our washing machine, because it was making noise. He replaced the dog leg ears on the agitator for just the cost of parts, which were in his truck. Very good service, and reasonable pricing. Will definitely use Advanced Appliance Solutions again.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator and fixed washing machine.

12/02/2014

Dawn W.

Dean was on time, very professional and definitely knew what he was doing. He discovered the door switch was defective and the thermal fuse was blown. He demonstrated the defects of both and told me up front the cost for parts (which I appreciated!). He also discovered, when moving the dryer, that the vent hose has become disconnected and created a huge mess on the floor behind the dryer. He actually took the time to clean up all the lint and re-attach the hose for me. He was priced very reasonably (certainly cheaper than buying a new dryer). I would use him again.

Description of Work
Fixed my non-working dryer!

11/05/2014

Andy J.

I was promptly contacted and scheduled a service call. The repairman was professional and diagnosed the problem leading to my leaky washing machine. I had purchased a deal that includes the cost of the service call plus all labor (but not parts) to fix the problem. Unfortunately, the washing machine had a major problem and was not repairable. I got a refund for the labor portion without any trouble.

Description of Work
Large appliance repair.

11/05/2014

Cynthia P.

They responded right away asking what type of appliance I have. I let them know I have an LG dryer. They responded again saying that they don't service LG and to ask for a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for an appliance diagnostic call.

Category appliance repair

Sorry about the confusion. We have all brands we do not service listed on our profile page, but this information may not be listed on our monthly specials page. We do not service Blomberg, Asko, American Range, LG, Viking, Wolf and Miele appliances. We also do not service LG and Samsung refrigeration. Hope you found help for your LG appliance.

09/17/2014

Laurene M.

Very prompt, put booties on shoes before he came in house, showed me part and why it needed to be replaced. Before he left he gave me tips on how to keep All my appliances working, I will recommend him to friends and will call him again if needed.

Description of Work
Dryer didn't heat up. . Dean quickly determined the heating element was fried. He had part in truck and fixed dryer.

09/11/2014

KRISTINE D.

Dean was efficient, polite, and explained everything clearly.

Description of Work
Dean fixed my dishwasher very quickly, solving all the problems in less than an hour.

04/04/2014

Maureen M.

Excellent Job! Very pleasant gentleman who paid attention to details and fixed the washing machine. He had to come to Mt. Hood to do the job and it did not bother him to have to come through a little snow. We are very happy with his work!

Description of Work
Fixed a washing machine that would not drain.

02/12/2014

Sharon L.

We have used several appliance repair services over the 7 years Eagle Management has been in business. We discovered Dean about 4 months ago when we were having difficulty finding a company that could respond to a situation in less than a week. Not only was he there same day (occasionally it is next day) his charge was most reasonable. Since then he is the first call we make when in need of appliance repair.

Description of Work
Tenant reported washing machine would not come on. Dean found a gfi plug tripped. While there, however, he checked the dryer and straightened a crimp in the dryer vent as well as cleaning the vent. He also did a brief check on the other kitchen appliances to make sure all are working properly. He provided us with some helpful tips for inexpensive preventative maintenance on appliances that we can pass on to our residents.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this awesome review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future. Advanced Appliance Solutions Inc

J&M Services

J&M Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation & Gas Piping Services is a specialty trade based company. We’ve been in business for nearly 10 years and specialize in Natural Gas & Propane installations and Air Duct Cleaning. Whether you are looking to have gas piping installed for your new fireplace, Range, BBQ, Dryer or other gas appliances, or just get a breath of fresh air within your home, J&M Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation & Gas Piping Services is here to serve you.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Dryer Vent John LLC.

Hi, I am a local dryer vent servicing company that specializes in cleaning, repairing, or installing dryer vents. I have experience servicing homes, condominiums, apartments, and businesses. I am licensed, insured and bonded as well as professionally trained to service dryer vents. Please visit us at www.dryerventJohn.com

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Knapp's Service & Appliance Repair LLC

Knapp's Service & Appliance Repair LLC is your best bet for quality appliance repairs in Portland. We offer appliance repair for fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, and more. We're licensed and insured for home appliance repair, and we have 14 years of experience in our industry. You can trust us for expert workmanship and professional customer service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express

Appliance Repair

We do not work on Viking, Miele, LG, Blomberg, Asko, American range appliance brands.