Specialty Automotive Service & Repair

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

We are a full line Automotive Shop and Specialize in Electrical. With ASE Certified Technicians on staff we match up the correct Tech to each personal job. Businesses are always welcome to open an account, and we can do this on a quick job or ahead of the services to be done. We are a family owned operation and we know how important your vehicle is, though there are times we have to keep a vehicle a little longer for those special order parts, our goal is to get you back ion the road, and keep you on the road....

03/16/2016

Description of Work
They performed a safety check on my RV prior to my vacation. The service was completed quickly and I was very happy with the professionalism of the staff and the cost of the service.

Category auto repair

01/08/2014

I have taken at least four vehicles here over the course of ten years or more. They do a very good job at keeping all of my vehicles running. They are run by a very nice husband and wife and their dog even greets you at the door when you arrive. Their prices are very comparable to other automotive services. They complete the work in a timely manner and are very honest as well.

Description of Work
They last completed some minor repairs on my 1974 Chevy Pick-up.

Category auto repair

We hope to always do our best and keep you on the road while being very competitive. Thank you for your business. You are a blessing in many ways to us.

We work on many makes and modle of Vehicles, RV's, and Trailers. We have an Electrical Specialist, and also do, Engine Work, Brakes,Shocks and Struts, Electrical Through out the vehicles, Charge and Starting Systems. Maintance Items of Fluids such as Oil, Transmission Fluids, Brake Fluids, Power Steering Fluids.

We do not rebuild transmissions, we do replace them, We also partner with companies that work on Exhaust Work, and Alignments.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available