Renew Plumbing Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2011

Renew Plumbing is a family owned and operated full-service plumbing company. Its operators, Dave and Corby Schmidt, care about their customers and will ensure that you always get the best plumbing service. With over 25 years' experience in the plumbing industry, Renew Plumbing can get it right the first time. You can therefore rest assured that your largest investment is being taken care of by the professionals at Renew Plumbing. From the very beginning, customer service has been Renew Plumbing's number one priority. Building our business one happy customer at a time, we knew that our customers would call us back and refer us to their friends and family. Your home in Bend or Central Oregon is one of the largest investments that you will ever make, so it is important to work with the most competent professionals who truly care about your home as much as you do. Having a go-to plumber like Renew Plumbing of Bend Oregon will give you peace of mind and satisfaction for years to come. If there is a problem then chances are Renew Plumbing can solve it! ...

O'Ryan Plumbing

Assisting you with all your plumbing, water heater and water softener needs. Call today to discuss your project.

Simpson Plumbing LLC

MacMillan Plumbing has been serving Bend, Redmond and Central Oregon since the 1950's. We are family owned and operated and have the expertise and equipment to handle all your plumbing needs. We handle all types of service repair and install from toilets, leaky pipes, water heaters, clog drains, and, showers, tubs, and fixture installs. Call us today to see why we have been in business for over 60 years.

Offers by Simpson Plumbing LLC on Angi
All around plumbing & Construction llc

All Around Plumbing & Construction LLC is a family owned business with over 25 years experience. We can help you with any of your plumbing projects. Our #1 goal is 100 % Customer Satisfaction. (We accept cash, check, all major credit cards and debit)

06/25/2020

Aileen J.

Great. The guys are super responsive and friendly. They dont try to up sell. They just try to fix your problem.

Description of Work
Checked on a leak from the master shower to the downstairs

03/19/2018

Michael O.

Dave Schmidt answered my call quickly, rearranged his work to get to us first on a Monday morning, came on time, and quickly fixed the problem, at a reasonable price (very reasonable under the circumstances). What I really like about Dave is that he is a no B.S. guy who works quickly, is happy to answer all my dumb questions, and always adds value by giving me a better understanding of what went wrong, what the fix needs to be, and why. More important, he tells you when work does NOT need to be done, when a new "thing" or preventative work is just not necessary. I really appreciate that honesty and his wonderful work ethic. He's a cheerful guy who does great work and I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing any kind of plumbing work done! Mike

Description of Work
Emergency fix of water heater expansion tank; sink faucet repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/14/2017

John B.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! Dave figured out the cause just by asking questions on the phone and it was a very simple fix. He did not charge us for his time either.

Description of Work
We were getting intermittent very hot water from the cold water faucets, throughout the house.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/08/2017

CHRIS O.

He did a great job. I thought the price might be slightly high but I'm not real familiar with what plumbers charge. He did a great job. He came when he said he was going to.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category water heater repair

08/08/2017

CHRIS O.

He was really good. Pricing was a little bit higher than I expected but not bad. He came exactly when he said he would.

Description of Work
Fixed leak on waterline of the toilet.

11/08/2016

Mathew S.

Dave was very thorough and surprisingly affordable. Also, most places I called said it was a two week wait. Yeah, 2 weeks with no shower? Dave came the very next morning!

Description of Work
We had a clawfoot tub become three legged and more like a fountain than a shower. It was a disaster . Dave was great

01/13/2016

Billie K.

He was very responsive when I called. We discussed various options for the service. On the appointed morning he called to ensure I was ready and said he would be by in 15 - 20 minutes, which he was. He did the work efficiently and professionally. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
Installed natural gas outlet for an outdoor grill.

12/01/2015

Lauren D.

I really appreciated his timeliness. I called him in the morning explaining that the laundry line had overflowed and the bathtub was full of gray water. Although he already had work for the day, he was able to squeeze an appointment in for me. He thought at first that he may be able to fix it from the outside sewer connection without me being there. He was nice to offer to try that first before I would need to come home from work. As it happens there was not an outside connection to use. Dave was prompt in figuring out the issues in this 1950s home and cleared it up. In addition, he talked with me about coming up with a long term plan and discussed the root cause of the issue. He was professional and very helpful. I plan to continue to work him in the spring to solve the bigger issue with the drainage in the house.

Description of Work
Cleared a major clog in the house sewer line. Dave had to go up on to the roof and snake through the laundry room vent line to reach the clog.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

05/08/2015

Ron T.

Very good. He communicates well, explains the job and has a good price. I can't tell you how nice it was to have him here and for him to get this difficult job finished in good time. This is my new go-to guy for plumbing.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak under my very old house. This was a bad leak that required a disaster recovery company to clean up under there. It was nasty with a very small crawl space. Overall a difficult job.

01/18/2015

William S.

Great service and guys! I'd have them back to do any plumbing task in my home! Can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Fixed our malfunctioning moen faucet

Category plumbing

Service plumbing experts,water heaters, water leaks, remodels, gas lines, repair, drains, leaks, updating fixtures, disposals, dishwashers, back flow testing repair and installation. All plumbing service. New construction

MasterCard, Check, Visa