Pederson Plumbing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Pederson Plumbing got its start in 1990. As a small, family-oriented “Mom and Pop” company, Pederson Plumbing has been dedicated to its large base of customers for 20 years. Helping Oregonians with repairs, remodels, service work, and hydronic heat, Pederson Plumbing is dedicated to all jobs. Big and small. Plumbing since 1978, Steve Pederson—president and CEO—knows Central Oregon. Working on homes, big business buildings, and even schools, there isn’t much Steve hasn’t seen when it comes to plumbing. Both Steve and his wife Judy—the other key member behind Pederson Plumbing—are Bend natives; born and raised in the High Desert. Grandfather Pederson came to this country to be with others in the family during the 1940s. He ran cattle until after World War II, living off the land. However, after the war he decided it was time to sell the ranch, and move into the “big city”—Bend—where Steve’s dad was also born and raised. While his father worked in the timber industry for a number of years, Steve became involved in construction and plumbing in Central Oregon. Working as an apprentice—under Judy’s dad no less—he kept working and working, building up experience until he was able to be a licensed plumber himself. Steve has managed something amazing in his years as a plumber: to keep lots of doors open to customers and work affiliates, and yet maintain a modest, personal, and friendly company with only two permanent members. And for its size, Pederson Plumbing is not a limited company. Working on repairs, remodels, and service work is the bulk of services provided, although in recent years the company has included services from earlier times in the Pederson history. As an apprentice, Steve worked on boilers and large heating systems; this work has had resurgence in Pederson Plumbing, ultimately leading to an enormous recent expansion in Snow-Melt Systems, and especially Radiant Floor Heating (for which Steve is also a licensed practitioner). Pederson Plumbing may not have an elite army of plumbers for every occasion, but Pederson Plumbing works with you personally to evaluate and strategize any plumbing issue, solving it with the care, thoroughness and reliability that you deserve. Steve truly is “the clean, courteous plumber” that is so hard to find in the workforce right now, and along with his wife Judy, he sees that the job is always done right....

Oregon Enterprise LLC

Oregon Enterprise LLC specializes in Heating and Cooling. As well as Natural Gas systems and outdoor gas features. We install and service all major brands of equipment. Emergency services are also available 24/7 to ALL of Central Oregon Great customers look for experience and honesty. How do you find a company that's thorough and trustworthy? We recommend starting with a contractor that's been serving your community for over 20 years.

Offers by Oregon Enterprise LLC on Angi
Diversified Heating & Cooling Inc

Whether you need a new system, repairs on your current unit, or are having a heating and cooling emergency, we are the ones to call!

O'Ryan Plumbing

Assisting you with all your plumbing, water heater and water softener needs. Call today to discuss your project.

03/11/2013

I've used this company for various repairs and installations four times over the past 6 years and have always been pleased with the results. On two occasions, including this one, Steve, the owner, performed the work himself. We were running out of hot water, particularly during showers, and thought our tank was giving out. Steve saved us the cost of a new Hot Water Tank by determining our present tank was in good condition, but was simply a little small for our requirements. I am confident 4 out of 5 plumbers would have tried to sell us a new Hot Water Tank; instead, Steve drew on his knowledge and installed a device that allows us to take longer showers and use less hot water with no loss in pressure at the shower head. At the same time, he solved a problem we were experiencing with the tub/shower faucet and discovered a leaking tub spout. New parts have been installed and we are once again comfortable and happy with the work of Steve and his company.

Description of Work
Installed a thermostatic mixing valve on our Hot Water Tank. Installed new Moen cartridge in tub faucet. Installed new tub diverter spout that was leaking.

05/10/2012

I was looking for a filter system for my well. They were very quick to respond to my phone call. Unfortunately he no longer did filtering systems and did not have anyone to recommend for the job. They were very up front and tried to help and gave me good information about what question to ask. When I got a system, they would install it. They we're to return my phone call when they returned from vacation, they never returned my phone call.

08/03/2011

He has helped me with a lot of small plumbing issues. He is very friendly. He goes out his way to help you out. He is extremely clean and nice. He always come out himself. I had him come out to look at a garbage disposal that was not running so he brought out a new one, once he looked at the broken one he told me that he could repair it and he saved me a lot.

Description of Work
Drains, shower pressure, toilets

Category plumbing

Repair, replacement and installation of new or existing plumbing. Installation of new and repair on existing hydronic heat.

Check, Visa, MasterCard